Sherlock - TAEGYU

By RIA__NOONA

Kang Taehyun thought that he knew everything about his dormmate, Choi Beomgyu. A cheery-enthusiastic, caring... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Choi Beomgyu
Chapter 2: A 'Peaceful' Day
Chapter 3: Homicide or Suicide?
Chapter 4: Rooftop and Restrooms
Chapter 5: Unveil Killer
Chapter 6: Explain
Chapter 8: A Note and A Silhouette
Chapter 9: Obsessed
Chapter 10: Knight In Shining Armor
Chapter 11: Thoughts and A Pillow fight
Chapter 12: And it all goes- BOOM!
Chapter 13: Choi Soobin
Chapter 14: Eslite
Chapter 15: A Fake?
Chapter 16: Friends or not?
Chapter 17: Detective Lessons In An Amusement Park
Chapter 18: Roller Skating with a chance of Pick-locking
Chapter 19: Voices Of the Library
Chapter 20: Mystery Solved!
Chapter 21: Red Lipstick
Chapter 22: Red Lipstick PART II
Chapter 23: Lies For Mi Corazon
Chapter 24: Lo, and Behold!
Chapter 25: May I have this dance, Monsieur?
Chapter 26: Colors of a Russian Roulette
Chapter 27: Let's play a Game
Chapter 28: You're safe, that's what matters
Chapter 29: Kai's Amusement Park Hang-out Demand
Chapter 30: It's A Date? It's A Date!
Chapter 31: I Found Something!
Chapter 32: The Wall That Talks
Chapter 33: Can I hold your hand?
Chapter 34: Labyrinth of Codes
Chapter 35: I LO♥️E U
Chapter 36: Trouble Trouble
Chapter 37: Pandora's Box
Chapter 38: The informant
Chapter 39: Heartbreak
Chapter 40: Heartbreak Part II
Chapter 41: Soojun
Chapter 42: little details, little clues
Chapter 43: what is a name when it is not?
Chapter 44: you can crack it, but not literally
Chapter 45: suspicious?
Chapter 46: A Wall Listens
Chapter 47: CAUGHT. YOU
Chapter 48: Psycho, pyscho hiss, hiss
Chapter 49: Context
Chapter 50: Miss you
Chapter 51: Saturday (let's cuddle)
Chapter 52: An Invitation to a Ball
Chapter 53: Promise Me
Chapter 54: Hotel
Chapter 55: Partners
Chapter 56: Doors
Chapter 57: Literal Escape Rooms
Chapter 58: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.2
Chapter 59: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.3
Chapter 60: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.4
Chapter 61: A painting, and some Thoughts about the 'L' word
Chapter 62: A dance to information
Chapter 63: Golden hour
Chapter 64: Quite Peaceful
Chapter 65: The Bus
Chapter 66: Confusion in its finest
Chapter 67: Kahimanawari (kahit man lang kung maari)
Chapter 68: Talks of Tension and a Book
Chapter 69: Campfire talks Pt.1
Chapter 70: Campfire talks Pt.2
Chapter 71: Processing and Realizations
Chapter 72: Overthinking at its finest
Chapter 73: A (Not so) Simple Conversation
Chapter 74: A little something about jealousy
Chapter 75: Tatlong bilyon ikaw lamang ang aking gusto
Chapter 76: Surprise in Red
Chapter 77: Take a Chance With Me
Chapter 78: Rain, Rain Go Away
Chapter 79: Jung and Huening (Crazy Duo)

Chapter 7: Teddy Bear

2.6K 171 167
By RIA__NOONA

It's been three days since Hwang Yeji's murder case got closed and everything was back to normal. Ryujin, Yeji's killer, was held in custody because she was still a minor. Rumors say that she was expelled and was now in a mental hospital. But according to Inspector Sehun, the girl wasn't admitted to a mental facility. But she was held in custody and has been attending psychiatric sessions.

But other than that, today was a normal day for Taehyun.

It was already lunch time when the latter decided to head to the school library. Beomgyu wasn't with him because the older was working on his piece. But since Taehyun knew his hyung would skip lunch, he bought the brunette food and handed it to him while Taehyun was on his way to the library. The older asked the blonde if he wanted him to come but Taehyun said it was fine, he knew the older was busy.

When Taehyun reached the library. He saw one of his friends arranging books. The Student Council Secretary, and the boyfriend of the SC vice president.

"Psst, Yeonjun-hyung!" Taehyun whisper-yelled, at a certain pink haired male.

Choi Yeonjun snapped his head to where Taehyun was standing. He was wearing rounded specs that had a thin golden rim which didn't look nerdy on him. It made him look rather soft and cute. A happy smile formed on his lips as he saw his friend.

"Tae! Hold on, I'll be right down." Yeonjun says excitedly, making his way down on the ladder that he was on. When he was on the tiled floor, the pink haired male rushed to Taehyun had gave him a warm hug.

"Oohh my little dongsaeng how I missed you so much!" Yeonjun uttered as he hugged Taehyun tightly. The younger only responded with a laugh and an eye-roll, breaking the hug. "You saw me just yesterday! Stop being so dramatic."

Yeonjun replied with an eye-roll. "Whatever, just wait for me. I'll be done in a sec and then we'll head to class."

Every Thursday, Taehyun would always come to the library and wait for Yeonjun to go to class together. Aside from being the SC secretary, the older has a shift on the school library as one of the library-helpers. Though Yeonjun doesn't like books, but he loves the library because it was peaceful and relaxing. A perfect place to think and re-organize your thoughts. Well, in Yeonjun's perspective.

And how he met the older? Well, Taehyun met Yeonjun when the younger was looking for a specific book on his first year. The older wasn't a member of the Student Council yet but he had the attitude as one. They talked for awhile back then and turns out they had history class together. So I guess that's how their friendship started.

"You know don't you?" Yeonjun says, out of the blue. Making the blonde snap out from his reverie.

"Huh?" Taehyun asked, confused.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and chuckled, placing the last book on a shelf. "Don't act like you don't know Taehyunie. I know you know what's going on between Soobin and I," he said before facing the younger.

"So~" Taehyun started. "You and the VP are really....." the blonde male paused and walked closer to the older. On his tippy toes, Taehyun used the the side of his palm to cover his lips and whispered. "A thing?"

A dreamy smile reached its way to Yeonjun's face as he nodded. "That's right, I'm sure Beomgyu already told you about us. You know that kid, he doesn't keep any secrets from you Tyun."

Taehyun shook his head. "I highly doubt that hyung, he kept a secret about him being a detective prodigy. But I understood his reason."

"Even so, he told you didn't he?" Yeonjun asked in a teasing way.

For a second there, Taehyun paused before looking away as he said. "Shut up hyung." The older let out a laugh.

"Anyways, but how come I don't see you and the VP eat together in the cafeteria? You're always by yourself. Or even hold hands while you two walk? I don't even see him walk you to class either," Taehyun stated, trying to sway tge topic away from him. Luckily, Yeonjun did.

The pink haired male adjusted his glasses and grabbed his bag, swinging it around his shoulder. "We talked about it, and, we decided to completely hide our relationship when we're in the school's premises. That way, we can still do our duties as part of the Student Council Committee properly without any distractions from one another." Yeonjun explained as him and Taehyun were walking out of the library.

"Wow, that's so..... mature of you guys." Taehyun uttered, he never thought Yeonjun and the VP would have a relationship that was more than acquaintances. He wanted to ask how they became a thing, but he stopped himself from doing so. He didn't wanna look like a crazy gossip girl whose thirsty for piping hot gossips. But he was sure, that, if these two would announce their relationship. The school newspapers would be selling like hotcakes!

But Taehyun was sure people would sniff it out and come to the idea about Yeonjun and Soobin dating.

I mean, it's quite obvious.

The two friends were walking pass the lockers when Yeonjun's phone rang. Hastily, the older fished it out from his pocket and checked the caller ID. And then, Yeonjun's eyes lit up and Taehyun swore that he saw heart eyes. The pink haired male lifted his head to meet with Taehyun's questioning gaze.

"I'll just take this Tae, hold one second." Yeonjun smiled and answered the call, walking away. Even though there was a distance, Taehyun could here that familiar deep voice through Yeonjun's phone.

And since he doesn't wanna eavesdrop on his hyung and his lover. The blonde walked towards his locker, he was about to twist the code when he noticed little scratched near his locker's door edge, which were hardly noticeable. But nevertheless, Taehyun twisted his code and opened his locker. As he opened it, what greeted him was not his textbooks but a brown furred teddy bear that was sitting inside his locker.

"A teddy bear? Whose it from?" Yeonjun popped out right beside the younger.

"I-I don't know, but there's a note," Taehyun grabbed the bear from his locker and took the yellow sticky note that was stuck on the bear's bow tie.

I hope you like the present I got for you.

-Your secret admirer

Was what it said. And a low whistle came out from Yeonjun. "I see you've got yourself an admirer Taetae."

Taehyun rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Impossible, I don't have any admirers hyung. But I think the bear's cute, so I'm keeping it."

After that, the blonde and Yeonjun walked to the class. Not knowing that someone was watching them as they walk.

+×+

Finally, the bell rang. The most awaited sound that students beg everytime when the discussion bores them to death.

Mr. Oh groans as he fixes his things and grumbled a goodbye to his students before stomping out the classroom. When he was gone, his students got up from their seats and rushed to get out of the classroom. Taehyun, on the other had was calmly arranging his notebook before placing it in his backpack.

"Yo, Kang!" the said boy looked up and was greeted by Han Jisung.

"Hey Han!" Taehyun greeted back, doing a small wave. The black haired male sat on the edge of Taehyun's table, the blonde brought his gaze to Jisung. "What's up?"

"You wanna come with me, Felix and Jeongin? We're going to that newly opened ice cream store downtown." Jisung spoke happily, his feet dangling on the air, waiting for Taehyun's answer.

"Sorry, I'll pass for today." Taehyun said, zipping his bag closed before swinging it around his shoulder.

Jisung scoffed. "You always do, what did that Beomgyu guy do to you?! You always get so excited when you go back to the dorms. Are you guys a thing or something?"

Taehyun froze, was he that excited to go back to his shared dorm with Beomgyu? Is that why he always declines Jisung's invites just to spend time with his dormmate? It could be anything. But why would people assume that he and Beomgyu were a thing? And why is it such a big deal?

"No, we're not a thing. Why do people always assume that we are?" Taehyun let out a tired sigh.

"You guys look cute together, maybe that's why." Jisung shrugs and hops out from being seated on Taehyun's desk. "Bye Taehyunie, and make sure next time you'll come!" Was all he said before dashing out from the classroom.

"Maybe," Taehyun says as he exited the room. But when he was about to walk away. He felt something cold piercing his back, like two big sharp needles boring through his skin resulting goosebumps. It suddenly became harder to breath for the latter.

Someone was watching him.

Spinning around, Taehyun anxiously scans the hallway. Students were goofing around and loud chatters filled the hall, it sounds more like a busy beehive. Everyone was minding their own business.

No one was looking at him.

Swallowing a lump on his throat, Taehyun adjusted the trap of his bag and walked away.

'Maybe I was just imagining things.'

+×+

Once Taehyun arrived at his dorm room. He saw Beomgyu on the phone, the older male glanced at him. He gave the younger a small wave before his eyes landed on a teddy bear Taehyun was holding.

"

Yeah, I'll call you back," Beomgyu spoke, not taking his eyes on Taehyun's teddy bear. The brunette ended the call and gave the younger a look.

"Hi hyung!" Taehyun chirped, sliding his bag down his shoulders. Placing it down the couch.

"Hey Tyun, cute bear you got there. Who gave it to you?" Beomgyu-asked with an eyebrow raise.

Taehyun plops down the couch beside him. "Oh, this?" he holds up the little teddy. "I dunno, I just found it in my locker. There was also a note saying it's from my 'secret admirer', which I highly doubt."

"It was in, your locker?" the older asked.

"Mhm, but that's strange. I never told anyone my code," Taehyun said. Leaving out the scratches he saw on his locker door, because knowing Beomgyu. He would go all-night shooting him questions.

Beomgyu only stared at the younger. An admirer huh, well, Taehyun was bound to have one or as many as one. The young male was really smart, caring and of course good-looking. Who wouldn't fall for those sharp yet beautiful features of Taehyun's?

And of course a savage, but that adds more to his appeal.

Beomgyu pursed his lips. His lower lip was still a bit painful from the punch he received from the younger three days ago. But it was healing perfectly, Taehyun was even the one who applied ointment on it as a way of apologizing.

"Well hyung, I'll head to my room now," Taehyun said as he got up from the couch, leaving the stuffed bear on the couch.

"Yah, you forgot your bear!" the brunette pointed out as he looked over his shoulder.

"I already have Mr. Squirrel with me! You can have it y'know, or you can just let him sit on the couch. It looks cute that way!" Taehyun shouted from his room.

The older shouted an 'okay' before averting his attention back to the little teddy bear. Beomgyu stared at it for awhile, after a minute or two, the brunette blinks twice.

And a mischievous smile graced his lips once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 20.4K 36
choi beomgyu and kang taehyun were best friends, and beomgyu needs help confessing to jiyeong.
146K 6.3K 33
"Kang!" The older tried to call out as Taehyun rushed his steps, But what caught Taehyun off guard was the grasp on his arm that twisted him around...
90.3K 3.9K 21
where strict, rule-abiding bodyguard kang taehyun is hired to protect chaebol heir choi beomgyu who is a walking menace to mental sanity. [#1 in kpo...
57.1K 3.1K 37
Who is he? The Anonymous Killer Who killed enormous people in order to let you see the truth "You must find him." In which Kang Taehyun is a highscho...