63. Who is he? Matt POV

Matt was sitting on the booth with Dom and David while Harry went to get their beers, it was really awhile so he scanned the bar with his eyes looking for Harry, finally he found him, he was standing next to a young man, and he looked angry 'I leave him alone for a second and he picks a fight' Matt thought to himself and smiled "hey David, do you think I need to go and rescue Harry? he looks very testy" Matt asked and David looked and saw Harry "I don't think so... Harry is a very..." David started to say but he stopped, he opened wide eyes and jumped from their booth towards Harry, Matt didn't understand what just happened "that was weird right?" Matt asked Dom "does it? I seriously can't tell anymore" Dom answered and took a sip from his beer, Matt smirked by Dom's reply's, David and Harry are really close and he started to be okay with it, he knows that they been through a lot together and he respects David place in Harry's life, he looked at the bar again wondering what could have happened, he saw David standing between Harry and that man, he was yelling on him, Harry was standing behind him, holding the tip of David's shirt like a frightened child 'that can't be good...' Matt thought and got up too, when he was close he heard David screaming "you are not wanted here, leave!" David yelled "what is going on?" Matt asked, the second Harry saw him he run and hugged him, Matt was surprised, but he hold him close "can someone please tell me what the hell?" Matt was so confused, he hugged Harry closer to him, he felt him shaking "Matt, this is Derek..." David said between his teeth, he looked so angry 'Derek? who is Derek?' Matt thought for a second and then it hit him "what is he doing here?" Matt asked, he was so angry right now, how dare he show up here, he looked down at his beautiful boyfriend, who bury his head on his chest, so Matt hold him even closer, letting him know that he is safe, no one will ever hurt him again "and you are?" Derek said and checked Matt with his eyes "I am the boyfriend who is going to brake every bone in your body, if you don't stay away from him" Matt hiss between his teeth "oh, you are the boyfriend..." Derek said with a snarky voice, Matt hated him "yes I am, and I highly recommend for you to go the fuck away, before I make you" Matt said with so much anger "oh, no need" David smirked and snap his fingers, in a second there was two body guards next to him "yes sir?" one of them asked David, Matt opened wide eyes "you have to show off? couldn't let me kick his ass?" Matt teased him "what can I say? I'm highly efficient" David winked at him "he is not welcome here, put his pictures on the database, never let him inside again" David said to the body guard next to him "right away sir" the body guard answered, and they both hold Derek hands and started to drag him out, he smirked like he didn't care, at that moment Harry finally took his head off Matt's chest and stand up, still not leaving Matt's waist with a close hug "everything is going to be okay baby... I'm right here..." Matt whispered and stroke his back "thank you baby... I just want him to go away..." Harry whispered "I know... it's almost over.." Matt whispered and kissed his forehead "oh... by the way... just to compare notes, is he screaming and crying with you too?" Derek screamed at Matt and smiled a devilish smile, that was it for Matt, he let go of Harry and jumped on him, he pressed him on the floor and punched him in his face as harder as he can, when the body guards tried to stop him he heard David telling them not to "let him... he deserves it" he heard David say, he punched that son of a bitch so hard, his hands started to hurt but he didn't care, that asshole need to pay, suddenly he heard David gasping behind him, he stopped and looked back and his heart skipped a beat, he saw Harry on David's arms, he looked like he is not breathing, he got up so fast and run towards him "is he okay? what happened?" Matt asked with so much worried "Matt breath... he is fine... he just fainted" David hold Harry with both of his arms and nodded with his head for the budy guard to get rid of Derek, he started to walk towards a back room, Matt followed him, not before he waved his hand towards Dom to join them, when they entered the room David put Harry on the couch, he placed a pillow under his legs to lift them up and then he took a towel and got her wet with cold water, Matt sat down on the floor next to Harry, he stroke his hair and he felt tears falling down his face "hey... stop that... when he wakes up he need you to be strong" David said to him, and started to wet Harry's face with the towel "how are you so calm?" Dom asked while he took a tissue and handed over to Matt "he used to have that a lot after what happened with Derek, and he was so angry with me every time I took him to the hospital, so I learned what I need to do in case it was happening..." David said and started to unbutton Harry's shirt, he took the second towel and got her wet too "rub this on his chest, it will help the blood pressure to calm down..." David said and handed the towel to Matt, Matt started to do as David told him, he was so afraid that Harry will be mad at him for leaving him, he was so worried about him, he would never let anyone hurt him like that asshole did, ever again "Matt... your hands..." Dom said behind him and reached his hand to touch him but Matt moved his hands away "it doesn't matter.." he said with a low voice "what do you mean it doesn't matter? you are bleeding!" Dom raised his voice, Matt looked at his hands, there was cuts and his knuckles were swollen but he didn't care about that, nothing is more important than Harry right now "Dom go to the bar and ask for a bag of ice... it will take the swollen away.." David said and Dom went out "I know how you feel.." David sat down on the floor next to Matt "he's going to be so mad at me... I never should have left him..." Matt said with broken voice, the tears was starting to fall again "he won't... but he would be if you don't take care of yourself..." David said, at that moment Dom came back with two bags of ice "well?" David looked at him "okay fine..." Matt said, he placed his hands on the floor and Dom placed a bag on each of his hands "good boy..." David teased and Matt took his tongue out in protest, Dom took another tissue and wiped away the tears of Matt's face "thank you..." Matt said to him "don't mention it" Dom smiled at him, at that moment they heard a sign from Harry, Matt pulled his hands from the ice "baby... are you okay?" Matt asked "what happened?" Harry said with a low voice "you fainted... again..." David teased him "oh... I'm sorry baby... you didn't need to see that..." Harry said and raised his hand and put her on his eyes "don't be ridiculous... I'm here with you... at every step of the way..." Matt said with a loving smile, he reached his hand to touch him when Harry grabbed his hand "WHAT IS THAT?" Harry almost screamed and then hold his head, he didn't really get back to himself yet "told you..." David said to Matt who narrow his eyes towards him "it's nothing baby... don't worry about it..." Matt said with a calming voice "you hurt yourself because of my issues..." Harry said and looked at him with tears in his eyes "no.. stop it... I did what I had to do, you would have done the same thing..." Matt said and smiled at him "now come on... let's go home" Matt said and stand up, he grabbed Harry with both hands and picked him up "what are you doing? put me down!" Harry protest "I'm not arguing about that... now be quiet..." Matt said and rubbed their noses together, Harry frown but calm down very quickly, Matt walked to the car and put Harry down on the seat "call me tomorrow, after you landed״ David said and placed a light kiss on his forehead, Dom said goodbye too and Matt got in and drove them home.