145. Ready

The minute the door closed Matt let go of Harry's side, giving him some space, Harry looked at Matt with glowing eyes "wow...Matt that was..." Harry said but stopped, Matt stood there with clinched fists, he was all shaking and his eyes were full of tears "why are you crying? please don't cry..." Harry said and before he could say anything else Matt pulled him into a close hug "shhh baby... it's ok, I'm here" Harry whispered into the hug, he hold him even closer, leaving no room between them "I don't care about him... I mean I never rejected someone like that... that's your area" Matt said with a giggle and Harry chuckle, Matt surly don't have experience in relationship "then what is it? did I hurt you in some way?" Harry said and Matt backed up from the hug and wiped out the tears "no..." Matt whispered, he reached out and hold Harry's hand "you... you called me your fiancé..." Matt whispered with loving eyes, Harry was shocked, he did, and he didn't even noticed he did it, it was so natural and obvious "I did..." Harry said and smiled widely "I'm your fiancé..." Matt said and pulled him close, Harry placed his hand on Matt's hand "you're my fiancé..." Harry said and Matt leaned in and kissed him, the kiss was so loving and gentle, the moment Harry realized he said it without even thinking about it just showed him that deep down he's ready, deep down nothing changed, this man is the love of his life, but when Harry started to deepen the kiss Matt stopped and backed away a little "what's wrong?" Harry asked, he was sad that they are not kissing anymore, finally he's back to his old self, to his amazing passion for this man "I... I don't want to push you... I know you're not ready" Matt said and smiled sadly 'oh no, that smile again...' Harry thought, he doesn't want to see Matt smiling like that ever again "actually... I think I'm ready" Harry whispered and bite his lower lip, it was such a sexy talk, he loved getting that side of them back "really...?" Matt said with a smirk, he grabbed both sides of Harry's shoulders and pushed him over the wall "yes..." Harry whispered, he was so aroused from the thought of touching him again, his heart was pounding in chest from how close Matt is being, Matt pressed their bodies together and hold Harry's hand and raised them above his head "I've missed you..." Matt whispered and brushed his lips over Harry's "ahh... I've missed you too..." Harry moaned, he didn't realize how much he missed him until their bodies touched against each other, Matt's dick was already so hard and right on Harry's dick, Matt kissed Harry's lips gently and started lower himself down on Harry's jaw all the way to his neck, Harry tilt his head back to give him more access, the whole time his hands were hold by Matt's hand above his head, Harry was pinned very tight to the wall behind him, Matt's body was pressed so close and hard on him, and then he started to move his hips slowly, rubbing their hard dicks together "ahh... shit" Harry moaned, it was so stimulating, he just gave himself to Matt, he gave him the all power on his body, Matt was licking and kissing Harry's neck while he moved his dick so tight on Harry's "ahh... yes..." Harry moaned loudly, he could feel Matt's smirk "maybe we should take this party upstairs?" Matt said and stopped, he made his way through Harry's jaw with his tongue "things might get messy..." Matt whispered in his ear, Harry's body shiver from Matt's words, he grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs, ignoring Matt's giggling from behind him, he needed to be with his love, he needed to be with his fiancé.

___
Finally some smuts 😜😏