130. Inaugurate

When Harry and Matt got home they sat on the couch and planned their housewarming party, who they want to invite and what they want to do "hey, do you mind if we invite a guy from shadowhunters crew?" Matt asked and Harry nodded "of course" Harry said and Matt smiled "great, he's new and very lonely so I thought it will be a good idea" Matt said "you're very kind my love" Harry said and kissed his cheek, Matt smiled "do you want to invite your sister?" Harry asked and Matt nodded "yes, we didn't saw her since the almost proposal" Matt giggled, Harry thought about it, it looked so long ago.
After they finished going over the guest list and Harry made a reservation for a catering services they both leaned back on the sofa and looked at each other, Matt smiled at him "what?" Harry asked, Matt lifted him up and sat him down on his lap "I can't believe we are in our own house... this is our home" Matt said and Harry melted "I love you... for all my life" Harry said and Matt pressed their lips together, the kiss was so passionate, they both had that urge for each other, Harry lowered his hand down and started to unbutton Matt's shirt "baby..." Matt whispered into the kiss, Harry backed up "you don't want to?" Harry asked and was about to get up when Matt grabbed him and hold him in place "of course I do..." Matt said and coped his face "it's just you had a rough day... I don't want to hurt you" Matt continued and Harry melted, Matt is being so considerate and so different from everything Harry has used to be treated "I love you so damn much my love... if I'm doing this... I want this... I want to make love with the love of my life..." Harry whispered and Matt smiled "you know... we didn't inaugurate the pool yet..." Matt smirked and Harry laughed "mmm...you're right..." Harry said and got up "but first you will have to catch me..." Harry giggled and started running at home all the way to the pool, when he was on the edge he felt Matt's strong arms holding him from behind "got you!" Matt yelled with laughing and both of them fell inside the water in a big splash, Harry pulled his head out of the water and jumped into Matt's arms, they kissed in a storm of giggles and laughter, it was so good to feel and act like that, just be with him, no drama, no pain, just he and this beautiful man, Harry unbutton Matt's shirt and pulled her off and threw her on the side, Matt pulled Harry's shirt and unbutton his pants and went underwater and pulled the pants down with the underwear, leaving Harry completely naked, Harry was amazed of how Matt is so confident now, he loved it, in that moment Matt lifted him up and put him down on the edge of the pool, he opened his legs and got between them "you are so beautiful my love..." Matt whispered while he kissed Harry's inner thigh "ahh..." Harry moaned and tilted his head back "yeah? you like it?" Matt teased and got closer to Harry's dick, kiss by kiss, trailing with his tongue on Harry's skin "fuck... stop teasing..." Harry growled, Matt smirked and moved his lips on Harry's dick, up and down, not taking it in, driving Harry crazy "ahh... shit.." Harry moaned and finally Matt took his length inside his mouth, Harry needed to cover his mouth not to scream, but Matt hold his hand and pulled her off "I love it when you scream my love... don't ever silence that voice..." Matt whispered and Harry smirked, he was so surprised by Matt authority "I love this new you..." Harry grin and Matt went up and crashed their lips together "you make me this way... only you my love... your body drives me crazy..." Matt whispered and before Harry could say anything else, Matt went back down and took the whole length inside his mouth, all the way through, Harry could feel the back of his throat "ahhh shit..." Harry moaned, he linked his fingers deep into Matt's hair, pushing him a little harder on his dick "fuck... this is amazing..." Harry moaned, he kept pushing Matt's mouth on his dick a couple of thrust more and pulled him off, he jumped back into the water and pulled Matt closer to him, he could feel their hard members brushing each other "I want to do something different..." Harry whispered and licked Matt's neck "ahh... what ever you want my love..." Matt moaned, Harry know that Matt love it when he licks his neck, he lowered his hands down and hold Matt's ass cheeks, Matt gasped from the touch, he looked at Harry with a smirk, he understood what Harry was thinking about, Matt reached his hand down and placed one finger on Harry's entrance, while Harry did the same in Matt's hole, they started to push the fingers inside, slowly, both of them moaned from the stimulation "shit... this is so hot..." Harry whispered and kissed him while he pushed the whole finger inside "ahhh... yes..." Matt moaned, he reached with his second hand and hold Harry's dick and started to stroke him while pushing his finger inside his hole "fuck... yes..." Harry moaned, he lay his head on Matt's shoulder "take my dick baby..." Matt moaned and Harry reached with his other hand and stroke Matt's dick, they kept fingering each other while stroking each other's dicks "fuck... I'm going to cum..." Matt moaned "me too... go ahead my love..." Harry said and in that moment both of them moaned with screams and released themselves into each other's hands "oh my god..." Harry said in a weak voice, gasping for air "that was amazing..." Matt agree, they took their fingers off and just float together on the water, their bodies still very close to each other, trying to catch their breath, while moving gentle fingers on each other naked body "I love you, you're my world" Matt said and coped Harry's face "I love you too, so so much" Harry whispered back and kissed him.

____
I know I'm not posting like i always do, I'm having some personal issues and don't worry, I'm ok ♥️ just take me long time to write a full chapter, so even though I can't post every day, I will try to post every two days :)
hope you guys liked this one ♥️
Lots of love and stay safe 💪🏼