21. pleasure

Matt was lying over Harry and he started to get his hands into Harry's shirt, feeling his beautiful boyfriend abs, Matt felt Harry's member getting hard on his so he started to move his hips to rub their members together, Harry moan into the kiss "Matt..." Harry said "with as much as I would love to make love with you I do not think I can with my hand..." Harry said and looked up at him with an apology look, Matt smiled and coped Harry's face "you don't have to do anything... I will just give you pleasure if you want me to..." Matt said with a smirk and grabbed Harry's dick with his hand and started to stroke it to clarify what he means, Harry moaned "ahhh are you sure..? what about you...?" Harry mumbled, he was so stimulated by Matt's touch "don't worry about it..." Matt said and started going down "let me spoil you..." he grabbed Harry's shirt and pulled her off, he sat down on Harry, one leg on each side of his body, Matt's dick was right on Harry's and he started to move his hips to rub them together while he leaned down and sucked Harry's nipples "ohhh god... Matt.. this is... aaaahh" Harry moaned and pushed his fingers into Matt's hair to hold him close but then he had an idea for both of them to enjoy "baby I have an idea..." Harry said and Matt stopped and looked up "what do you have in mind?" he said and put a gentle kiss on Harry lips "well... I never done that before but what about if you masturbate and I'll watch...?" Harry said with a shy smile and looked down, Matt put his finger under his chin "is that something you would like me to do..?" he asked with a smirk "emm... yes..." Harry said and looked at Matt eyes "I would love to to give you a show my love... but then you let me suck that beautiful dick of yours, deal?" Matt said with a grin smile Harry burst out laughing "you continue to surprise me..." he said and kissed him "good ways I hope" Matt respond and gave him a last kiss before he stood up in front of him, Harry sat down and looked at him with shyness, Matt started to pull off his shirt in seductive movements and tossed her on Harry who grabbed her and took a sniff "mmm you smell so good.." and winked, when Matt started to unbutton his pants Harry felt his member getting hard in his pants "maybe you get undressed too? I would love to watch you while I'm jerking my self..." Matt said while he grabbed Harry and pulled him up and then he leaned to took Harry's pants off and the boxers as well leaving him naked "mmm much better..." Matt smiled and kissed Harry who laughed and sat down again, Matt continued to unbutton himself and turned around while he pulled the pants down revealing his ass "oh... you're so beautiful..." Harry said admiring his boyfriend body and he reached out to his own member and started to stroke it "no no... remember our deal..." Matt said with a smirk "you watch me cum and then I suck your dick..." Harry growled and put his hand away Matt smiled to himself and stand in front of him, he lubed himself and started to stroke his dick not leaving Harry's eyes "oh... baby... that's amazing..." Harry said and looked at his boyfriend touching himself "yes..? do you like to see me touching myself?" Matt moan and started to move faster "you're so beautiful... I love you..." Harry said "I love you too..." Matt said and jerked himself hard and fast while knowing that Harry was looking at him "ahhh god... I'm close..." Matt screamed "cum into my mouth my love... please..." Harry begged and Matt came closer and Harry warped his mouth around Matt's dick and started to suck "oh fuck... that's amazing... yes... yes..." Matt moaned and pushed his fingers into Harry's hair and Harry moaned from the touch in that moment Matt screamed Harry's name and spread the hot liquid into his throat, Harry sucked every drop of Matt and when he finished he took Matt's member out and looked at him "you taste so good... we need to do that more often..." Harry said and licked the edge of his mouth "you're the most amazing man I ever met... and you're all mine..." Matt said after he catch his breath "all yours..." Harry confirmed with a smile, Matt leaned down and kissed him with so much passion and then he got down on two and separated Harry's legs so he had a room between them "now you..." Matt smiled and started kissing Harry's inner thighs "god... Matt... stop teasing... i need to be inside your mouth..." Harry practically screamed and Matt laughed and obey, he lubed his hand and grabbed Harry's dick in his hand and started to stroke him "ahhh... yes... god... I have missed you so much..." Harry screamed and threw his head back but then Matt put Harry's balls in his mouth and started to suck them Harry looked down and moaned so hard "oohhhh ahhhh yes... don't stop..." Harry's screaming filled up the room "you like it? you like it when I suck your balls?" Matt teased and continue sucking harder and jerk Harry's dick faster "yes... yes... this is amazing... oh my god... I'm close..." Harry moaned and in that moment Matt put the whole length in his mouth and started to sucking and pushing Harry's dick deeper inside his mouth "I'm gonna cum baby... I'm going to cum in your mouth..." Harry said and looked at Matt who winked at him in approval and a few more thrust Harry cum into Matt's mouth screaming his name and stroking his hair, Matt sucked every drop and then stand up and sat in Harry lap "that was the best blow job I ever got in my life..." Harry said trying to catch his breath "that was amazing... you're amazing..." Matt said and they kissed each other with so much love.