134. Protect - Matt POV

Matt woke up and looked at his side, Harry was deep in his sleep, Matt looked at his beautiful fiancé breathing, just breathing, that's all he needs him to do, he wondered with his eyes on Harry's naked body and he remembered last night, he was so happy about their growth as a couple, they were able to talk about what ever is bothering them and to be ok after that, he remembered their beautiful love making, how he pinned Harry over the bathroom wall and entered him, he reached with his fingers to touch his own lips, he could still feel Harry's lips kissing him so passionately, he close his eyes and played Harry's moans in his head, those beautiful moans and his beautiful voice calling Matt's name, he swallowed and he could taste Harry in his mouth, he never felt this in love, he never felt those feelings, he never thought he could be with a man and be confident and proud of who he is, he's addicted to what this man is giving him, he opened his eyes and looked at him and all he wanted is this feeling to last forever, the feeling that he wants to wake up every morning by his side, to be there for him, to be lucky enough to love him, to protect him, the moment that thought went through his mind he felt bad, he was late to protect him from Kai, just because he was so jealous and he wanted to hear what Harry will say to him, it took him too long to understand what is really happening and his love got hurt because of that, he looked at Harry's wrists, there were blue and purple marks all over his hands, the marks were in a shape of a fingers, Matt reached his hand and traced with his fingers over the marks, he will never let anyone hurt him like that again, Matt promise himself to always trust Harry and to protect him with everything he has.
Matt lay there, just watching Harry, when his phone buzzed:

David: hey, how is Harry?
Matt: hey, I think he's doing well, he's very excited about tonight 🙂
David: I'm glad, I was so worried after you told me what happened
Matt: I know, I'm sorry for putting you in the middle of this, I was lost myself, but he's really looking good, I'm proud of him
David: please always put me in the middle
Matt: you got it
David: just not in the middle of you two 😏
Matt: stop 😂
Matt: by the way, about tonight, can I ask you for advice?
David: sure, what's up?
Matt: I don't want to write this, can I call you?
David: you're freaking me out, but of course

Matt close his phone and was about to get up when he felt two strong arms wrapping him from behind "oh good morning my love" Matt said and turned around to kiss him "I was interrupting you?" Harry said and climbed on Matt's body "you could never interrupt me... especially when your body is on me like that" Matt said and smirked, he lowered his hands and grabbed Harry's ass with both hands and squeezed it "ahh... how about we continue what we started last night?" Harry said and kissed Matt's neck "I would love to..." Matt whispered "but I do have a phone call to make... can we continue this in five minutes?" Matt said with an apology, Harry raised his head and looked at him with a frown "five minutes it's a long time!" Harry said with a baby voice, Matt chuckle "how about three?" Matt suggested, Harry smirked and got up, he started to walk towards the bathroom, swinging his body in a seductive way, he was naked and Matt couldn't hold himself any longer, he run to him and lifted him up, Harry giggled and wrapped his body around Matt's "you don't need to call someone?" Harry teased while Matt walked into the shower and opened the water, making them both wet "it can wait... anything can wait..." Matt whispered, he could never resist the power that Harry's body has on him, he pinned Harry on the wall and kissed him so passionately "do you want me to top?" Matt whispered while he licked Harry's neck "yes... yes... please..." Harry moaned, he tilt his head back to give him more access while Matt started to push himself into Harry's hole, with no preparation, Matt loved when they did that, being spontaneous and just flow with the passion they have for each other "ahh... fuck... this is amazing..." Harry moaned, he placed his arms around Matt's neck, holding him so close "go in baby... please..." Harry begged, Matt smirked and pushed the whole length inside, both of them screamed with moans "ahh... shit... you're amazing... my amazing... mine" Matt whispered and Harry looked at him with eyes full of lust "yours... I'm yours my love... please take me..." Harry whispered breathless, Matt pressed their lips together and started to push his dick in and out, slowly at first but then it got faster, his hands hold Harry's ass cheeks and he squeezed them while he was fucking his hole "ahh... god... yes..." Harry screamed, his fingers were on Matt's back and his nails were leaving beautiful scratches on the way, Harry reached down to hold his own member and started to jerk himself, in the pash as Matt's thrust "shit... I'm... I'm close..." Matt moaned "me too... cum with me..." Harry moaned, he hold Matt's face with his free hand "I love you my love..." Harry whispered with a silent moan "I love... ahh... I love you too my everything..." Matt moaned, they looked into each other's eyes and came together in a storm of screaming and moaning, not leaving each other's eyes, Matt took himself out and put Harry down on his feet "good morning..." Matt chuckle and Harry smiled his beautiful wide smile "every morning with you is a good morning..." Harry said and stood on his tiptoe and pressed their lips together.

___
First smut from Matt's POV 😎 hope you like it ♥️