153. Morning plans

Harry woke up to a little tingling in his back, he tried to concentrate and blinked his eyes "good morning my fiancé..." Matt whispered behind him, he placed open kisses on Harry's back, his hand was traveling on Harry's arms with gentle touch "good morning my everything..." Harry whispered and turned around to face him "I love you, so much..." Matt whispered and run a gentle fingers on Harry's face "you're very romantic this morning..." Harry chuckle "do you have a problem with that?" Matt smirked and Harry shook his head "I love you too, in every time of the day..." Harry said and leaned in to kiss him, Matt lifted himself up and lay on top of Harry who wrapped his arms around Matt's neck, deepen the kiss, then Matt started to move his hips, rubbing their dicks together "ahh... Matt... I'm too dressed..." Harry compliant and Matt smiled "can't you wake up like normal people?" suddenly they heard Dom's voice from the floor, both Matt and Harry froze, they peeked to the side of the bed and saw Dom laying on the floor with a pillow over his head "what the hell are you doing here?" Matt asked, still on top of Harry "we slept here last night..." suddenly David's voice came from the other side of the bed "but we were lonely, so we came here to sleep with you guys" Dom said and Harry looked at Matt, he wasn't sure if he's mad or amused "honey... the babies are awake" Matt said and Harry laughed "ok come on... let's get up" Harry said and Matt got off him, letting Harry getting up "come my babies, I will make you breakfast" Harry teased and both Dom and David threw their pillows at him, Harry giggled all the way to the kitchen, over night he and Matt became parents of both of this needy babies.
Dom David and Matt went to the living room, Harry cooked breakfast while Matt made plans with David and Dom about the wedding day, who's picking up who and when, Harry couldn't stop smiling to himself, he didn't really payed attention to what they were talking about but to see Matt and David getting along this good and to see Matt this excited and taking control, he was so happy to be the one who deserves him, suddenly he felt a weird feeling 'he didn't tell me who Max is...' Harry thought and frown, he felt his heart hurting from his next thought 'does he propose to redirect my question?' Harry thought, but immediately shook his head to get rid of it, no way, Matt would never hurt him or lie to him, he have full trust in him.
After Harry finished he invited everyone to the table, they all sat together, Matt immediately wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulder "don't you need that hand to eat?" Harry teased and Matt squeeze him "I can do both" Matt said and smiled, they started eating but Harry couldn't shook the stupid thought he had before, he looked down on the ring and played with it on his finger "Harry?" David asked, but Harry was too focused on the ring that he didn't heard him, but then he felt Matt's soft lips on his cheek "my love?" Matt asked and Harry raised his head "oh sorry, what did I miss?" Harry said "are you okay?" Matt asked, he looked worried "I'm alright..." Harry said "what is it?" Matt asked, Harry bite his lower lip, he didn't know if this is the time to ask that, but he have to, he's freaking out "I don't understand what part Max played in this surprise?" Harry asked and waved his hand with the ring in front of Matt's face, Matt grin "who's Max?" Dom asked "Matt's affair" Harry said with a teas "excuse me?" Dom and David said together, Harry laughed "what are you doing? they just accepted me back! you're putting me in trouble" Matt whispered with panic and squeezed his arm, Harry giggled "I'm kidding! but your reaction was worth it" Harry said and smiled devilishly "I will answer that later" Matt whispered in his ear "no come on, share with the class" Dom said and Matt laughed "the class is dismissed" Matt said and winked and before Dom could say anything else David looked at his watch and jumped up from the chair "oh god, I need to go to the airport" David said "do you want to come with me? I can drop you at the venue" David asked Dom who nodded and got up too "you're picking up my family?" Harry asked and David nodded "well, I'm the only one who speak the language" David said and winked "David..." Harry sighed "bye" David said, he kiss Harry's cheek and left the apartment with Dom, Harry sighed out and shook his head, sometimes David can really be a pain in the ass "I'm sorry about David's comment..." Harry said but Matt smiled "it's ok" Matt said and brush a finger on Harry's face "really? I find it inconsistent with everything I know about you" Harry said and narrow his eyes towards him, Matt chuckle, he stood up and walked to the couch "come here" Matt said and Harry stood up and sat between Matt's legs, facing him "I don't care about what David said because it's wrong" Matt said and Harry frown "what do you mean?" Harry asked, Matt took a deep breath "I wanted to keep this a secret for a little longer, but I can't see you suffer from stupid reasons, so here we go..." Matt said, Harry just stared at him, he was so nervous "Max is my teacher" Matt said "teacher of what?" Harry asked confused "Harry... Wǒ ài nǐ (𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪)" Matt said and Harry opened wide eyes "w...what d..id you just said?" Harry mumbled, he felt his heart pounding in his chest, Matt smiled widely, he reached his hand and hold Harry's hands close to his heart "Wǒ xiǎng gàosù nǐ, wǒ ài nǐ suǒ zhīdào de měi zhǒng yǔyán, Suǒyǐ wǒ shàngle zhōngwén kè (𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: "𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨")" Matt said and Harry felt the tears starting to fall, Matt spoke in a perfect accent with no mistakes, Matt just said that he loves him, in Harry's native language "oh god my love... please don't cry" Matt said and pulled him close, hugging him, holding him between his strong arm "I'm... it's... I can't believe it" Harry whispered into the hug "it's happy tears... I love you... I love you..." Harry said and hold Matt even closer "I love you too my everything" Matt whispered back "I'm sorry I suspected you... I'm sorry" Harry said, Matt backed up from the hug and coped Harry's face "it's ok my love, just remember, everything I do... I do for you" Matt said and wiped the tears from Harry's eyes, Harry couldn't stop feeling so stupid, how could he doubted him "I promise, from now on you have my full trust" Harry said and Matt smiled "Wǒ ài nǐ..." Matt whispered and placed his forehead on Harry's who smiled through the tears "Wǒ yě ài nǐ... (𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤)" Harry whispered back.

___
What did you think? Hope you liked it ♥️