45. The morning after

Harry woke up and felt Matt's big hands warped around him, he cuddled into the touch, he remembered last night and smiled to himself, not only that they had sex again, the best sex Harry had in his entire life, he also found the strength to say "I love you" to Matt, the first time he said it since they got back together, it felt amazing, he turned around and watched Matt, who was still asleep, Harry thought to himself how peaceful Matt's look when he's asleep, his long black hair in a total mess and Harry loved it, he reached out and moved the hair from Matt's eyes, and Matt started to stretch up and opened his eyes "busted..." Matt mumbled and looked into Harry's eyes "you are so god damn beautiful..." Harry said and leaned towards him with a kiss "good morning my love..." Harry said and Matt smiled widely "good morning my everything..." Matt said and came closer with another kiss, Harry kissed him back, he loved being in bed with Matt again, Matt slipped his hand under Harry's shirt and placed his nipple between his two fingers, Harry moaned by the touch "as much as I love to continue that with you..." Harry mumbled between moans and kisses "we need to get to work" he continued and placed last kiss on Matt's lips and jumped out of bed "oh come on!" Matt said with unsatisfied voice "come back to bed... let's have morning sex!" Matt continued and Harry laughed "come on, let's take a shower" Harry said while he was getting undressed "even better!" Matt said and jumped out of the bed and hugged Harry from behind, Harry felt Matt's hard member poking into his ass hole "come on... what do you say?" Matt teased and rubbed his dick on Harry's naked ass and placed a wet open kisses on his neck, Harry moaned, he knew he couldn't resist much longer "ahh... fine... but it's have to be quick... we need to be on set in a hour..." Harry mumbled between moans "oh... after making me wait for almost a month... quick is what you are going to get..." Matt grin and Harry giggled while they walked to the bathroom together, kissing and taking each other clothes on the way, when they arrived at the bathroom Harry opened up the water and both of them got wet and the kiss mixed up with water and got even hotter, Matt's hair was falling down with water drops "i like your hair when he's getting wet... so hot..." Harry said and ran his hand through Matt's hair "mmm... let's see if I get you wetter..." Matt smirked and lowered himself and started to suck Harry's neck, Harry threw his head back, giving him more access, Matt stopped and tried to turn him around but Harry resist "what's wrong...?" Matt asked "do you not want me to...?" Matt continued, Harry came closer and warped his arms around Matt's neck "actually I have an idea... do you like to try it with me?" Harry smirked "ohhh... yes please..." Matt leaned in with a kiss, Harry broke the kiss and placed two fingers in Matt's mouth "suck" he ordered, Matt smiled and obey, while Matt sucked the fingers Harry took Matt's hand and pushed two fingers into his mouth as well, both of them sucked each other fingers and looked at each other eyes, smiling at each other from the arouse, Harry took his fingers off and Matt followed, he grabbed Matt's waist and pulled him closer, and started to kiss him with so much passion while he placed the first finger on Matt's entrance, Matt jumped by the touch and broke the kiss, but then he smiled a devilish smile "oh I got your idea..." Matt winked and Harry blushed, Matt placed his own finger at Harry's entrance and they both pushed their finger in, both of them moaned, the stimulation was amazing, and slowly Harry started to push his finger in and out while Matt did the same, they were kissing and they moaned into each other mouths "mmm... that vibration when you moan into my mouth..." Matt said and licked Harry's neck "oh... god... take my dick in your hand..." Harry ordered and Matt smiled "so bossy..." he bite Harry's lower lip and grabbed Harry's dick in his other hand and started to stroke him, Harry moaned so hard, to be fucked by Matt's fingers and fuck him with his own fingers and now the jerk off, it was so stimulating, he grabbed Matt's dick and started to jerk him off too, in the same rhythm of his fingers, both of them moaned and screamed "ahh... baby... that is amazing..." Matt screamed and sucked Harry's neck "aahh... I'm close... tell me you're close..." Harry moaned so loud "yes... yes... cum with me..." Matt said and both of them released themselves on each other stomachs, Harry removed his fingers and warped his hands around Matt's neck, both of them trying to catch their breath "that was..." Matt mumbled between deep breath's "the best morning wake up?" Harry completed him and smiled "definitely..." Matt smiled back and placed a gentle kiss on Harry's lips "even though... every morning that I wake up next to you... is the best wake up for me..." Matt continued and coped Harry's face "ohh... look at my romantic boyfriend..." Harry smiled "I love you Harry... with all my heart..." Matt said and placed little kisses all over Harry's face, Harry laughed "I love you too Matthew... with all my soul..." Harry whispered and they shared one last kiss before they finished showering and getting dressed, Harry grabbed his keys and they left the apartment.
When they arrived at the set they took a cup of coffee and walked to the makeup room, holding hands "well well... who do we have here? So happy in the morning" Dom smiled at both of them when they entered the room "good morning to you too" Harry laughed and hugged him "I'm guessing it's not the coffee that make you so happy?" Dom winked "shut up" Matt teased and sat on the chair waiting for his turn to get his makeup on, Harry blushed and smiled lightly to Dom who smiled back, the makeup artist asked Harry to sit first because is makeup takes the longest, when she was about to start putting the eye shadow she looked at his neck and pointed at the mirror "what is that?" she asked and Harry came closer and saw an hickey on his neck, he didn't know what to say "next time I don't want to see something like that on a shutting day" she said with a little smile, Harry pointed with his head on Matt "you too!" she screamed at Matt too, who blushed so hard and could only nodded, he narrow his eyes towards Harry who looked very amused "so the happy thing mystery is solved" Dom laughed while both Harry and Matt blushed "oh by the way, I'm going to a party tonight, on a new club, wanna join me?" Dom asked and leaned on Harry's chair "hey, what the hell?" Matt sounded offended "I'm not going to take you with me again, unless Harry is there to keep you out of troubles..." Dom answer and Harry turned around and smiled at Matt "he's got a point..." Harry grin "yeah, he kinda does..." Matt agreed "so what do you say?" Dom asked "yeah why not?" Harry smiled "perfect! I will text you the address, see you tonight" Dom said with an happy voice and left the room, Harry and Matt smiled to each other, and after they finished the makeup they walked into the set and did their scenes.
After they finished with their scenes, Harry got back to the makeup room to get "Magnus" off, he had a wonderful day on set, with some smutty scenes with Matt and he hoped that the fans would love it, and tonight he's going to a party with Dom and Matt so he feel like everything is going to be great again.
After he was clean he walked to his room and crashed on the bed, Matt asked him to wait for him so they could go home together, and then it hit him, home, since they broke up Matt was staying in a hotel, maybe it's time to ask him to move back in? Harry felt his heart pounding in his chest, of course he wanted for them to live together, but after their last fight Harry was scared, he didn't know if he could handle it if Matt will move out again, he put a pin on that thought when he felt he was falling asleep.

______________
Do you like it when I do long chapters or short ones? either way hope you liked it :)