120. You owe me a dance

Matt and Harry lay on the bed together, Harry was in Matt's arms and he moved his fingers on his hairy chest, it always surprised him that he loves Matt's hairy chest because normally Harry loved it smooth but with Matt it was different, Harry was crazy about his little hairs on all of his torso "what are you thinking about?" Matt said and Harry looked up at him "about how much I love your body" Harry smirked and Matt chuckle "you're unbelievable" Matt smiled and got on top of him and pressed their lips together "I love you my beautiful fiancé..." Matt whispered into the kiss and coped Harry's face "I love you too, more than my life" Harry whispered back and they kissed again, Harry will never get over his feeling for that man and definitely not his attraction to him "so what do you want to do today?" Matt asked while he stroke Harry's face gently "umm... maybe go dancing? you do owe me a dance" Harry said with a playful smile but Matt frown "what?" Harry asked "I... I just... I'm sorry about the way I reacted that day at the club, you didn't deserve it" Matt said with a sad voice, Harry coped his face with both hands "it's ok, every relationship has her up and down, the important thing is to remember that we love each other and even when we fight we still love one another more than anything in the world..." Harry said and Matt smiled "you're truly amazing... I don't deserve you" Matt said "I agree" Harry teased and Matt laughed "you're going to pay for that" Matt said and started to tickle Harry all over his body, Harry laughed so hard, he tried to escape but Matt kept him close, they both were in a storm of tickle and laughter "ok ok, I can't breathe" Harry said breathless, still giggling, finally Matt stopped "so dancing?" Matt asked and Harry nodded "you got it" Matt smiled and kissed his cheek and got up, he was naked and Harry leaned on his arms and watched him walking around the room with his bare ass "baby stop looking at my ass like that" Matt teased "in my defense, he was looking at me" Harry smirked and he got up too "do you want to invite David and Dom?" Matt asked while he put his pants on "sure, I will text them" Harry said, they both got dressed and Harry texted Dom and David who agreed to meet them at the club.
When they arrived at the club Dom and David waited for them at the entrance, they greeted each other with close hugs and got inside, they sat on a booth with Dom and David on one side and Harry and Matt on the other, Matt warped his arm around Harry's shoulder and Harry leaned on him "can I ask if you guys are ok? you scared me last time..." Dom asked and Matt and Harry looked at each other and smiled "we're more than ok, I'm sorry for putting you through this" Harry said "no no, it's ok, it's just I never seen you guys like that" Dom said "yeah, but we worked everything out and we are great" Matt said and kissed Harry's forehead "that's wonderful" David said and smiled at both of them "do you want to go to the dance floor?" Dom said and Harry looked at Matt who got up and offered him his hand in a gentleman way "can I ask you to dance with me?" Matt said and Harry melted "such a gentleman..." Harry blushed and linked his hand with Matt's and they walked to the dance floor, they danced together, Matt had his hands on Harry's waist while Harry warped his arms around Matt's neck, their bodies were so close to each other, Harry was so happy to be with him like that, he knows that Matt doesn't like to dance but he's doing it because it's important to Harry, it was so sweet "hey... do you want to go to David's office... get a little naughty?" Matt whispered in Harry's ear, which made Harry's body shiver "I will never say no to this question..." Harry said and smirked, they hold hands and started to walk towards David's office "you better not going to my office!" David yelled at them, they looked at each other and started to ran, giggling and holding hands, when they got inside Matt shut the door and locked her "god I've missed being spontaneous with you..." Matt whispered and pushed Harry over the wall and pressed their bodies together "I have missed you..." Harry whispered and pulled Matt to a wet passionate kiss, they opened each other's shirts and unbuttoned their pants, soon both of them were naked, stroking each other naked body, Harry jumped into Matt's arms who hold him on his arms "do you want me top?" Matt asked while he licked Harry's neck "yes... yes..." Harry moaned, Matt lowered his hands and grabbed Harry's ass cheeks with both hands, squeezing them "ahh fuck..." Harry moaned, Matt separated Harry's ass cheeks and placed his dick on the hole "do you want my dick inside you?" Matt teased while he was kissing and licking Harry's neck "yes... please... I need you" Harry moaned so loud, Matt started to lower Harry down on his dick "ahhh fuck fuck..." Harry moaned and placed his head on Matt's shoulder "shhh... it's ok my love..." Matt whispered and kissed him on the forehead, he kept pushing himself inside slowly, inch by inch, until his whole length were inside "shit you're so tight..." Matt moaned and Harry raised his head and pressed their lips together, kissing him so passionately, the feeling of Matt's big dick inside him with no preparation was so intense, when he adjusted he nodded and Matt started to slide him up and down on his dick "ahh shit..." Matt moaned "go faster... please..." Harry moaned and Matt smirked and pinned Harry over the wall and started to push himself harder and faster inside, using the wall to support them "fuck... I love it... I love you..." Harry moaned so loud, his hands were on Matt's neck, his nails were deep in his skin, he threw his head back from the pleasure "god... I'm gonna cum... touch yourself my love" Matt said with such an eager voice that Harry loved so bad, he reached with one of his hand down and started to stroke himself "god this is so hot... I love when you touch yourself" Matt whispered and Harry pulled them into another kiss, their tongues danced together while Harry was jerking himself and Matt kept pushing himself so hard and deep and fast inside Harry's hole, both of them moaned into each other mouths, that was so stimulating "fuck... I'm going to cum..." Harry said into the kiss "me too... go ahead my love..." Matt whispered and a few more thrust both of them screaming with moans and they cum together, Matt put Harry down on his legs but they stayed close, both of them tried to catch their breath "I love you... I love you so much" Matt said and Harry coped his face "no more than I do..." Harry said and Matt leaned in and kissed him.
After that they cleaned themselves and the room and go back out to the club, hand by hand towards their booth "can't you keep it in your pants for a couple of hours?" Dom teased when they arrived "no, and I love it about us" Harry said and sat down, Matt sat down next to him and warped his arm around him "me too" Matt said and kissed his forehead, Dom and David looked at them with wide smiles, they can't keep it in their pants and that is more than fine, it's amazing, it's passionate and it's what makes them special, their love and attraction for each other never stops, and it will never be over, they belong together, they are one person, forever.

_____
Hi everyone, hope you like it :)
Personal update: this is the only chapter I will be uploading this week, I'm going into a surgery today so I just updated this chapter for you ❤️
Lots of love, and I can't wait to be here full time again ♥️