137. Matt's side - Matt POV

𝟏𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫:
Matt was dancing with Harry so close to him, he tried to make Harry feel better, he saw his looks and frowns, he wasn't upset about Harry's jealousy, Harry handle with him being jealous for so long, he understand him, and of course he wasn't interested in Niko at all, he told him that he's engaged and he's happy with his fiancé, he hold Harry close to his body, why would he want anyone else when he have that wonderful man with him, he thought how to cheer him up and an idea came to his mind "how about we go get some more... umm... chairs from the guest room...?" Matt whispered in Harry's ear, he watched him shiver, he knows that Harry love it when they just leave everything and go to have sex, and especially right now, he wanted to show him that he's interested in him and only him "mmm... I would love to go get that with you..." Harry whispered and Matt smirked, just when they were about to walk away Niko interrupt them and Matt walked with him to show him the restroom, when they were near the restroom Niko stopped and faced him "so how do you want to do this?" Niko smirked and Matt was confused "umm... you do know how to pee, right?" Matt asked and raised his eyebrow in a curious look "I have a better idea..." Niko said and pushed Matt inside the guest room "what... didn't you..." Matt started to say but he couldn't finish because Niko pressed their lips together, Matt immediately pushed him back "what the hell you think you're doing?" Matt screamed at him and was about to leave the room when Niko grabbed him and threw him on the bed "oh come on..." Niko said and climbed on Matt's body "get off me right now! I'm not kidding you asshole!" Matt said and tried to get up when Niko sat on him and hold him in place "I kept thinking about you this all time... we spent together almost every day... you told me how much you're happy to have me... you invited me here... don't be a chicken..." Niko said in a tempting voice "as a friend! I love Harry... stop!" Matt said and tried to get up again but Niko pushed him back down "you need one adventure before you get married... let me be your adventure..." Niko said and started to move his hips on Matt's dick "that's it!" Matt said and flipped them, Matt was a strong guy, he's not going to lay down and cheat on his love, he pinned him on the bed and hold him by his collar bone "listen to me... I love my fiancé... I love Harry... you will never be half of a man he is... don't ever touch me again" Matt hiss between his teeth, he was so pissed by Niko's behavior, he has been nothing but kind and friendly with him and this is how he repay him? "if you touch me again I will break your hands, now get out of my house!" Matt said in an angry tone, he was about to get up when the door opened and Matt was face to face with Harry, the look on Harry's face broke Matt's heart, then he finally realized what position he is in with another man.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭:
Matt just stand at the front door, watching Harry driving away, how could this happen? the look on Harry's face was so heartbreaking, Matt did exactly what Kina did to Harry, in Harry's mind of course, Matt will never cheat on him, but Harry don't know that, he thought about how Harry is broken and suffering right now because of his actions, he never wanted to hurt him, he did everything right, so why he's being punished? the tears started to fall from his eyes when he felt Niko's hand on his shoulder "well... now you really don't have anything that holding you back" Niko said and Matt just lost it, he pushed him on the wall "listen to me you piece of shit!" Matt yell at him "I just lost the love of my life because of you... get out of my house before I really make you pay!" Matt screamed at him, he let him go and opened the door "if you change your mind..." Niko said "I won't" Matt said in an inpatient voice, all he wanted to do is to find Harry and beg him for forgiveness "if you do...give me a call" Niko said, he fixed his shirt and walked out and Matt slammed the door behind him.
Matt didn't wait another minute, he took a couple of stuff he needed and left the house, he tracked Harry's credit card in a hotel, he's driving there, he's not giving up, he will fight with everything he has to get Harry back.