99. goodbye Venice

They walked hand by hand back to the hotel, when they entered the elevator Matt pressed Harry on the glass "are we giving the people another show?" Harry giggled "you bet we are" Matt whispered and in that moment he grabbed his ass cheeks and lifted him up, Harry immediately crossed his legs around Matt's waist "I loved seeing you dripping water and wet like you were today..." Matt whispered and licked Harry's lips, Harry moaned from the touch, it was so sexy "let's see if you can make me wetter..." Harry teased and Matt smirked "such a teaser..." Matt said and in that moment the elevator opened up and Matt put down Harry and they practically run the room, when they got inside Harry turned around to close the door, and then he felt Matt picking him up from behind, they laughed together and took their clothes off on the way, then they fell together into the jacuzzi "I can't take my hands off you" Harry said and climbed up and sat on Matt's lap "I love your hands on me..." Matt said and warped his arms around him "I love your body on me..." Matt continued and lowered himself to Harry's neck "I love your beautiful ass on my dick..." Matt whispered and Harry moaned, he loved it when Matt talked to him like that "and I love you... just the way you are" Matt whispered and grabbed Harry's dick and started to move his hand up and down, stroking Harry's length "ahh... fuck..." Harry moaned, he reached down to hold Matt's dick too and started to jerk him off too "ahh... yes..." Matt moaned, at that moment Harry got an idea "I want to try something..." Harry whispered and Matt stopped "what do you have in mind?" Matt asked with a smirk "take off your hand.." Harry said and Matt did what he asked, Harry warped his hand around his and Matt's dick together "do as I do..." Harry said and Matt warped his hand on their dicks from the other side, then Harry started move his hand, up and down, with Matt copying him "oh my god..." Matt moaned, their dicks rubbed each other and their hand stroke them from the sides, that was so stimulating "god... this is amazing..." Harry moaned and increased the pace "shit..." Matt moaned and a few more strokes both of them cum together, their liquids spread on their dicks and hands "wow..." Matt whispered and lay his head on Harry's shoulder "wow indeed..." Harry whispered, he was so breathless, that was so hot, feeling their dicks rubbing each other and in the same time their hands stroke them "that was amazing..." Harry whispered and Matt raised his head and coped Harry's face "you're amazing... my beautiful fiancé..." Matt said and Harry leaned in and kissed him so hard, he couldn't believe that this man is his, that beautiful man loves him and wants to be with him forever.
After they cleaned themselves they got into the shower, and then they got dressed and jumped under the covers together, Harry was cuddled in Matt's chest, while Matt caressed his back with his fingers "I love you Matt... so damn much" Harry whispered and yawn "I love you too, you are my forever" Matt whispered back and placed a light kiss on his forehead " "hey..." Harry said "mm..?" Matt mumbled "you're not upset about that thing with David right?" Harry asked and looked up at him, he was concerned about that "what? no, of course not!" Matt said and laughed "it was a mistake" Matt continued and smiled "anyway I'm sorry, I freaked out when I heard David's voice and not yours" Harry said and blushed, he was so embarrassed "yeah, I saw that" Matt giggled "and there is nothing to be sorry about, it's fine" Matt said "just the panic on your face told me that you didn't know" Matt chuckled "I'm glad you enjoyed it!" Harry frown still blushing, which made Matt laugh even harder "god I love you so much! my sweet blushing fiancé" Matt chuckle and hugged him closer, Harry smiled and embraced the hug, he thought about how lucky he is, and how he felt so safe and loved with that man, he never wanted to spend so much time with someone, but now? forever sounds too short.

The morning after
"Good morning my love" Harry heard Matt's voice and he felt his fingers traveling on his body "good morning... what time is it?" Harry asked and stretched out "we need to be at the airport in tow hours" Matt said and Harry cuddled up closer to him "ok..." Harry said and yawn "do Dom and David are coming with us?" Harry asked and Matt nodded "yeah, David's plane will take us" Matt said "great" Harry whispered and got up of the bed "do you want to join me in the shower?" Harry teased and walked to the bathroom, suddenly he felt Matt's arms warping him from behind "try to stop me..." Matt whispered in his ear "never..." Harry said, he turned around and pressed their lips together, while he pulled them back inside the bathroom.
When they finished showering and got dressed, they took their bags and left the room, on the lobby they met with David and Dom and they drove together to the airport, after the check in, they were finally seated on the plane, Harry looked outside the window and smiled 'goodbye Venice, thank you for what you gave me' Harry thought to himself and played with the ring on his finger.