51. Planning

Harry woke up and saw that he's on the couch, Matt was sleeping next to him, they probably fall asleep after last night talk, Harry was happy he shared his history with Matt, after everything he has been through he finally found someone who loves him the way he is, with all the scars and the damage, Harry looked at him, he saw Matt's chest going up and down, the expression on his face was so peaceful, Harry loved him so much, suddenly Matt opened his eyes and smiled "will there be a morning when I wake up and you will not stare at me like a Boogeyman?" Matt said "should I be offended by that?" Harry frowned "no... I love that face..." Matt said and kissed his nose "good morning by the way..." Harry teased "yeah yeah... not a morning person very funny..." Matt rolled his eyes "come here..." Matt grabbed the giggling Harry and pulled him close, now Harry was laying on top of him, Matt coped his face and placed a light kiss on his lips, Harry felt so good, he entered his hands into Matt's hair and pulled him even closer, he started to enter his hands under Matt's shirt "as much as I love to continue this with you..." Matt stopped him "I want us to plan your birthday!" Matt said and Harry rolled his eyes "oh come on..." Harry sighed and got up from Matt, who sat down too "now, who do you want to invite?" Matt asked and opened his phone to make a list "well... Dom and Alberto, Kat and Em, and David" Harry said and Matt write it down on his phone "which reminds me..." Harry continued and checked his phone "David texted me that his flight is on Saturday so let's have the party on Friday so he can come" Harry smiled and Matt only nodded "Matt..? What's wrong?" Harry asked by Matt's reaction "nothing... why?" Matt said without looking at him "because you're not looking at me, and you look very guilty..." Harry reached his hand and hold Matt's hand and bind them together "you can tell me anything..." Harry squeezed his hand and smiled "it's stupid... don't you worry about it!" Matt said, he looked at him and smiled "nothing you say is stupid to me..." Harry encourage him "fine..." Matt sighed "I just... David is very close to you... more then me..." Matt mumbled very quietly "you're jealous?" Harry raised his eyebrows in surprise "I'm not jealous!" Matt frowned and stood up "I'm just... I just don't like how he always around you... he hugs you..." Matt started pacing around the living room with Harry's eyes following him "and those little kisses on your cheek... it's driving me crazy!" Matt continued "he's worried about you like he's your boyfriend or something... it's my job! You are mine... not his..." Matt started to raise his voice, Harry sat there in silence, he let him get it all out, it's seem like he's been holding it down for a long time "the way he looks at you... it's like you're his all world... and suddenly I don't matter..." Matt stopped and looked at Harry "you have nothing to say?" he asked "I just thought it would be better if you take it all out... how do you feel? a little better?" Harry asked "no!" Matt said and Harry raised his eyebrows in a teas "ok... maybe a little..." Matt grin and sat down next to him "I just... I want to know that you care about me... I know he's your friend and he's very important to you... and he's..." Matt was cut off by Harry "straight... he's straight Matt.." Harry said and hold Matt's hand "I know.. I'm being such an ass... but if he wasn't... would you be with him?" Matt asked and looked down "umm... I don't know how to answer that..." Harry started to say but when he saw Matt hurt expression he continued "no no... what I mean is that I never thought about it... David was for a long time, the only one thing that was right in my life... for so long it was just me and him... but I never thought about him in a romantic way..." Harry said and coped Matt's face to look at him "my interest in man came out again only when I met you... before that I never thought I would be able to be with a man again after... well yeah... so when I met you everything changed..." Harry said and smiled gently "in a good way... actually the best way... I never loved anyone the way I love you..." Harry said and Matt smiled back at him "really?" Matt asked "yes... you are the love of my life... you silly jealous boyfriend of mine" Harry teased and Matt laughed "I am being silly haven't I?" Matt said "you are my silly... forever" Harry said and leaned towards him with a kiss "thank you for sharing it with me... it's means a lot" Harry said when they broke the kiss "you were so brave last night, sharing your story with me... I thought I could be honest with you too" Matt smiled and Harry smiled back "of course, I want you to be honest with me all the time" he smiled and they kissed again "so... should we continue the birthday plans?" Matt said and Harry rolled his eyes "man, I can't catch a brake" Harry sighed and Matt laughed by his behavior.
they spent the rest of the day planning the birthday party, they decided to it at Harry's house so he would feel more comfortable and more low key, they would do it on Friday so David could attend, and after about five hours of arguing they finally finished all the details.
"You are such a stubborn man..." Matt sighed and lay back on the couch "it's not my fault! I never celebrated my birthday with anyone... this is all very new" Harry said and leaned on Matt, who warped his arm around him "thank you for allowing me to be your first..." Matt laughed "you are my first in many things..." Harry teased "oh... really?" Matt smirked and Harry raised his head and looked at him with a smirk "well... how about I take you to the bedroom and we do some not a first new stuff...?" Matt grin and Harry felt his member getting hard "I would love that..." Harry said and Matt grabbed him by his waist and placed him on his lap, they started to kiss, Matt stroke Harry's lips with his tongue while Harry slipped his hands under Matt's shirt and took her off, Matt stood up with Harry on his hands, squeezing and spreading his ass cheeks and making Harry moan into the kiss, Matt walked to the bedroom and closed the door behind them.