164. Apologizing - Matt POV

"What is he doing here?" Matt yelled and pointed at Kai who was standing next to Simon "baby it's ok..." Harry mumbled behind him, he tried to come forward but Matt blocked him and stayed in front of him, he wasn't going anywhere "I will ask again, what is he doing here?" Matt asked, more angry this time "he just wanted to apologize for hurting Harry, I think if we all work together we can go through this" Simon said, he looked a bit ashamed of his actions but it didn't stopped him from suggesting this stupid thing "we don't need his apology" Matt said "I don't think you can speak for both of you, Harry is a man of his own" Simon said which made Matt want to hit him in the face "Matt? I have screaming like crazy for you, what the fuck is going on?" suddenly David appeared next to them, from all the anger Matt completely forgot about him "David this is Kai, Harry's former coworker" Matt hissed between his teeth, he knew exactly what to say that will make David get the hint "excuse me, what?" David said and dragged Harry behind him, now Harry was hidden by both Matt and David, exactly what Matt wanted "listen, I just wanted to talk to Harry... I wanted to apologize for my behavior... I was wrong and way out of line, but I don't want my life to be ruined just because this one mistake" Kai suddenly said, it was the first time he spoke in this conversation "no, you listen to me, it's not just one mistake, you tried to take something by force! this man has been nothing but nice and kind to you and you took advantage of him! that's sick! especially when you knew he was engaged" Matt said and he stepped forward to scare that bitch a little, he's not getting anywhere near Harry, Matt will make sure of it, Kai took a step back from Matt's action which made him a little glad, to know he got under his skin "Matt, please be reasonable, Harry already agree to have the interviews with Kai, as long as you're there with him, so I think we can all do this together" Simon said and Matt opened wide eyes and turned to face Harry "you said what?" Matt said, he raised his voice a little from the surprise "honey it's ok, I can do it, it's just a couple of bad months and I'm over it" Harry explain, but he looked so miserable, that's Harry, he always wants to make everyone happy, even when it's coming at his own expense "well, I'm not ok with it" Matt said and turned back to face Simon "I don't care what you guys want, my fiancé won't work with this asshole, end of discussion" Matt said, Simon signed which made Matt so much more angrier, how could he not see how this is so wrong? "the plan is to keep them apart but still releasing the movie, it the best plan for Harry and Kai, and it's what's best for the company" Simon tried again but this was the last straw "see? this is the difference between you and me... you think about the company and Kai, for me? it's only Harry, if it's not good for him he's not doing it, my husband suffered from this asshole's actions for weeks! he had bruises on his wrist for I don't know how much time... not to mention his mental pain... I'm not going to let him go through that again, the discussion is over, have a wonderful night" Matt said, he fought the tears all the way of his speech but he managed to take it all out, he reached out and hold Harry's hand and dragged him away, ignoring Simon calling them, he saw David following them behind in a complete silence "Matt..." Harry mumbled "I said no Harry, let it go" Matt cut him off, he's not in the mood to hear him trying to be the good guy "can you please slow down? or at least listen to me?" Harry said and pulled Matt's hand to stop him, Matt stopped but still didn't look back at him, but their hands were holding each other "I will leave you two alone..." David said and walked passed them, back to the party.
Matt and Harry stood there, Matt was standing before him and his hand was linked to Harry's hand from behind "Harry..." Matt started to say when Harry turned him around and put a finger on his lips "no... umm... thank you" Harry said and looked at him with a gentle smile "wait.. what?" Matt was confused, he didn't expect Harry to say that, he was expecting a big fight or at least being yelled at "thank you, for not letting me do something that will hurt me, thank you for protecting me..." Harry said and when he looked at Matt's face he started giggling, probably from the shock expression on his face "didn't expect that?" Harry asked, Matt shook his head "not at all... I was expecting a huge fight... aren't you mad at me?" Matt said and came closer to him, he hold both of Harry's hand in his "I was a little disappointed that you didn't let me handle it myself, but considering how I handled it... I realize that you are the best thing that ever happened to me and how you're so protective of me... in a good way... how you can say no to things that I can't... I know it's not ideal but it's working... at least for me" Harry said and made Matt smile a wide smile "so no... I'm not mad, I'm lucky to have you fighting with me" Harry continued and broke their hands only to put them on Matt's neck, wrapping his arms around him "I will do anything for you, anything" Matt whispered and placed his forehead on Harry's, he wrapped his arms around Harry's waist to hold him closer and tighter "I would do the same thing" Harry said and they just stayed there like that, realizing how much they grow as a couple and as partners "do you like to go back to our party?" Matt finally broke the silence and took a step back, he offered Harry his hand to hold which he immediately did "I would love to" Harry said in with cheerful smile and they both started to walk back to the party down at the beach, holding each other hands and smiling at each other the whole way.