151. Friendly diner

When the car finally stopped Harry immediately got out, with Matt giggling behind him, when Harry saw where they are he looked at Matt "how did you do that?" Harry asked with surprise, Matt pointed with his head towards David who just got out of the car with Dom too "I had some help" Matt said and wrapped his arm around Harry's waist and pulled him close "are you happy?" Matt whispered, Harry was in a complete shock, they were at Asian restaurant that Harry always wanted to go but it was always a 6 months wait so he never managed to get a table, but those three did that, and for him, to make him happy, Harry's eyes went through all of them, they all looked super eager to hear his answer "I'm... thank you" Harry said, he was so emotional "anything for you my love" Matt whispered and kissed his cheek, Harry smiled and they all entered the restaurant, the entrance was beautiful, Chinese decorations were all over the place, Chinese calm songs were playing in the background, in every table there was 2 candles in red glasses, they gave the restaurant a real mood "the place is beautiful!" Harry mumbled, David and Matt looked at each other and smiled "come on baby, let's sit down" Matt encourage him to move, Harry finally did, they follow the hostess to their table and sat down, Harry and Matt in one side and Dom and David in front of them, the waitress came and took their order and left them "so what's up with you?" Dom asked "what do you mean?" Harry said, he really didn't want to talk about the fight with Matt, especially not in front of this two snoops "we are fine, we talked about it, right?" Matt said in a confident statement and wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulder and hold him close "so something did happen!" Dom said and kicked Harry under the table "ouch?" Harry gasp and rubbed his knee "don't ever lie to me again" Dom said and narrow his eyes towards Harry "ok ok, jess" Harry chuckle "so what happened?" David asked, Harry looked at Matt who nodded "just a stupid fight but we're fine now, we talked about it and decided that from now on we will be completely honest with each other" Harry said and Matt smiled "oh, like we did in couples therapy" David said with a wide smile, Harry looked at him with a deadly look "you guys went to couples therapy?" Dom asked socked but they couldn't answer because Matt laughed so hard "I knew it" Matt said and laughed so hard that he needed to wipe the tears of his eyes, David smirk and Harry rolled his eyes "he dragged me there" Harry said and pout "stop, stop, I can't breathe" Matt laugh and everyone smiled, it was fun to see Matt accepting David's part in Harry's life and not getting jealous "are you done?" Harry asked sarcastically "don't get upset my love, I love you" Matt said and pulled him closer "yeah yeah" Harry said and pulled his tongue out in a protest but then Matt caught his tongue between his teeth, Harry blushed, Matt smirked and let his tongue go and kissed his lips gently "I said I love you..." Matt said with puppy eyes "I love you too..." Harry said in a sweet voice, they both looked into each other's eyes "come on guys..." Dom complained, Harry giggled and lay his head on Matt's shoulder while Matt wrapped his arm around him and hold him tight "why did you go to couples therapy anyway?" Matt asked David and Harry roll his eyes again "do we really have to talk about it?" Harry said with a frown "yes, David?" Dom said and Harry frown "it was right after Derek, I didn't know how to talk to him, he kept pushing me away so... I dragged him to the therapist to help me" David said and smiled towards Harry "I wasn't going to give up on you, and I'm glad you found someone who would do the same" David continue and looked at both of them with a wide smile "thank you for not giving up on me, I know I gave you hell" Harry said and scratch the back of his neck "I would do that all over again, you know that" David said and Harry smiled, he really was a pain in the ass for David back then, but now he can share everything with him with no filters, he couldn't wait to feel that way with Matt, to feel free to be vulnerable and to share his feelings in the most open way.
After that the food came out and they all started to eat, it was amazing, Harry was moaning like crazy in every bite "and I thought I was the only one who can make you make that noises..." Matt teased "don't be jealous, I'm still sleeping with you at the end of the night" Harry whispered and Matt chuckle "you know we can hear you, right?" Dom teased "at least you're hearing me now and not tonight..." Harry teased back with a devilish smile and Dom covered his ears "and to change the subject..." David said with giggles and raised his glass "to the best couple I know, I hope you will stay like this forever" David said and they all raised their glasses "cheers".