85. Meeting the cast

Harry woke up and saw the sun coming in from the window, how can it be morning, did he fall asleep? he felt Matt's arms around him he turned around and looked at him, he was still asleep, he looked so peaceful, his beautiful black hair was in a complete mess and over his eyes, Harry love it so much, he took his phone and saw he had a message from Simon:

Simon: hey Harry, I've got your message, I'm so happy you decided to join us 😀 I want to invite you to a cast meeting tonight, you can come with your partner of course.
Let me know, Simon.
Harry: hey :) I'm happy too, can't wait to start filming 😃 at what time do we need to be there?
Simon: 7PM
Harry: we will be there :)
Simon: great, see you tonight :)

Harry check the time and he saw that it's already noon, he closed his phone and went to wake up Matt "good morning my love..." Harry whispered and placed light kisses on his cheek, Matt sigh and cuddled up closer "get up my sleeping beauty, it's almost night" Harry teased and Matt opened his eyes and looked up at him with a cranky look, Harry chuckle and warped his arms around him and hugged him close "good morning baby" Matt finally said and kissed his chest, Harry played with his hair and Matt sigh, Harry knew he love it when he stroke his hair "how do you feel?" Matt asked "I'm fine" Harry said, he didn't understand the question "no... I mean.. about last night..." Matt mumbled and stroke Harry's chest "baby... please don't worry about it... if anything I'm sorry for not being honest with you about my feelings at the first place" Harry said, he really was okay, he love Matt and he trust him more than anything, he knows that he would never hurt him like that "do... umm..." Matt whispered and Harry put his fingers under his chin and lift his face up to look at him "what is it?" Harry asked "did I hurt you like him...?" Matt said and Harry opened wide eyes "what? no! of course not! don't ever think that!" Harry almost screamed, he would never think that and of course Matt didn't hurt him, Harry is the one who felt damaged "I'm sorry for not connecting the dots earlier..." Matt said and Harry leaned in and kissed his forehead "it's totally fine my love, you didn't hurt me, I love you" Harry whispered "and you are nothing like him, and I would never think about you like that... I trust you" Harry continued and smiled "I love you, so much" Matt said and lifted himself up and lay on top of Harry "I love you more than I loved anything in my life..." Harry said and Matt leaned in and kissed him, they kissed like they were dependent on it to keep breathing "oh by the way..." Harry said when they broke the kiss "I've got invited to a cast meeting tonight, for the movie" Harry said and smirked, he wanted to see Matt's reaction, he love messing around with him, it's too easy "oh... umm... have fun" Matt said and looked down "oh you are coming with me" Harry continued and Matt looked at him and narrow his eyes, Harry laughed "why do you have that pleasure of doing it to me?" Matt said and leaned in and bite Harry's lip "what can I say? you're adorable" Harry giggled "are you sure you want me there? I'm afraid I will embarrass you..." Matt said "of course I want you with me, you're my boyfriend, and you never embarrass me" Harry said and smiled Matt smiled back, Harry saw how much he was trying to be a better boyfriend and less jealous and he appreciated that so much, they cuddled up together and just spent the day in bed, talking and being with each other.

At the meeting:
The meeting was in a restaurant in LA so it was a very short ride, when they got there Harry saw that Matt is very nervous so he reached out and hold his hand "you are going to be ok, just be your charming self..." Harry said and Matt smiled "or... maybe don't be yourself... you're kind of cranky" Harry teased and Matt burst into laughter "thank you... that's helpful" Matt said sarcastically, he hold Harry's hand tight and they walked in, the restaurant was beautiful, there was a big table in the middle with mountains of food and couches on the sides "hey! Harry right?" a man approached them "yes" Harry answered "hi! I'm Simon" Simon said and offered him his hand "oh, nice to see you in person" Harry smiled and shook his hand "and you must be Harry's boyfriend" Simon said and smiled at Matt "yes, I'm Matt" Matt said and shook his hand too "nice to meet you both, come on, let me introduce you to everyone" Simon said, and they followed him, they've met the cast mates and the crew members, but not who supposed to be Harry's boyfriend on the movie, Simon explained that he's late because he has another shutting, so he told them that when he will arrive he will introduce them "and now go eat, enjoy" Simon said with a wide smile and they walked to the table "do you want me to fix you a plate?" Matt asked "yes! Please, I can't stand anymore" Harry laughed, he loved meeting new people but it was exhausting and he appreciated Matt for noticing "go sit down baby, I will be right back" Matt smiled and placed a kiss on Harry's hand, Harry loved it so much when he does that, he walked and sat on one of the couches, when Matt came back he handed him his plate "thank you baby" Harry said "I picked your favorite" Matt said and Harry looked at the plate and saw two rolls of sushi with his favorite filling "they had sushi?" Harry said with an happy tone and Matt laughed "I know what my baby likes" Matt said with a sweet voice "you?" Harry teased and Matt smiled and kissed his cheek and they started to eat, Harry realized they didn't ate anything today and he was so hungry.

_____
So far so good 😉🙈