69. Fun day out

Harry woke up, he didn't know what the time was but the sun was picking up from the curtains so it's morning already, he stretched up and opened his eyes, he was facing Matt who was already awake and looked at him "good morning my love..." Matt said in a sweet voice and stroke Harry's hair "good morning..." Harry smiled "did you even sleep?" Harry asked, Matt looked so tired, and usually Harry is waking up before he does "I couldn't sleep... after last night..." Matt said, he looked so miserable, Harry reached his hand and coped his face "why? we're fine... I'm not upset anymore... I love you..." Harry said and smiled "I love you too... but.." Matt said, he got up and sat down, Harry did the same, they sat down on the bed, facing each other "but what?" Harry asked, he didn't know why he was still sad about that, they talked last night, they agreed to work on everything together, they had an amazing sex, AMAZING SEX, so why? "I do owe you an apology... for how I reacted last night..." Matt said and cut off Harry's thoughts "but I told you... I forgive you..." Harry said and coped Matt's hand "I know... but I've been wondering why this all thing with David is bothering me so much..." Matt said and looked down, he hold Harry's hand so tight, Harry didn't speak, he didn't want to push him "after all this time, I still don't think I deserve you..." Matt said with a sad voice, he raised his head and looked at Harry, who was shocked "what? what do you mean?" Harry asked "look at you, you are amazing... after all this time and everything we've been through... I still don't think I deserve to be with you... like one day you are going to wake up and realize that you deserves better... and you will leave me.." Matt continued, Harry didn't believe it "how can you think something like that? are you crazy?" Harry said "I'm the one who should be worried..." Harry said and smiled lightly "what? never! you are the best thing that ever happened to me!" Matt said and hold Harry's hand close to his chest "I love you... more and more every day..." Matt said and placed a kiss on Harry's hand "I know... but I'm so messed up... and one day you will see how much work you need to do with me, and it will be too much for you to handle..." Harry said and looked at Matt, he really thought that, and he didn't believe that Matt thought the same thing "don't say that... don't even think that! you will never be too much for me..." Matt said with such a loving eyes, Harry melted into those eyes "so... how about we will stop worrying about that... and enjoy our wonderful time together?" Harry suggested with a wide smile, his hand was still in Matt's hand "you are right... I love you..." Matt said and smiled back "I love you too.." Harry said and leaned towards him with a kiss, Matt coped his face with his strong hands, letting him know he will never hurt him again "so... do you wanna go out today? have some fun?" Matt suggest when they broke the kiss "yes... and baby?" Harry said with wide smile "yes my love?" Matt said "happy birthday..." Harry continued and placed a light kiss on his lips "thank you..." Matt chuckle "now come on, let's have a birthday fun day!" Harry jumped from the bed and Matt smiled and followed.
They dressed up and got out of the hotel "so what do you want to do?" Harry asked and Matt looked around "how about breakfast?" Matt suggested and Harry nodded, they walked on the sidewalk, hand by hand, Harry felt so good, being just care free and touring around, they found a cute coffee shop and they got in and sat down, they ordered breakfast and two cups of coffee, Harry came closer with his chair and Matt warped his arm around Harry's shoulder, suddenly Matt phone buzzed, he took him out looked at the screen, his eyes opened wide, Harry was curious "baby... what is it?" Harry asked and Matt turned the phone so Harry can see, on the screen he saw the name 'mom', he opened wide eyes and looked at Matt "are you going to answer...?" Harry asked and hold his hand, he didn't know what to do, it was such a sensitive subject "I don't know..." Matt said quietly, he looked on the screen and Harry could see how much it's effects him "I think you should answer..." suddenly Harry said, Matt looked at him with a surprise "really?" Matt said "yes... it's your birthday... I'm pretty sure she just wanted to give you an happy birthday wishes..." Harry said, he really hoped he's giving him the right advice, Matt nodded, he got up and walked a little bit away, Harry looked at him and he really hoped in his heart that they won't hurt him again, all he wanted is for Matt to be happy, he deserves the world, while Matt was on the phone he decided to text David: