14. First time

When Harry opened up the door Matt's hands was grabbing his waist from behind and in the minute they stepped inside Matt turned him around and kissed him, Harry kicked the door to close it and returned to the kiss, Matt grabbed his shirt took it off and pressed Harry to the wall, Harry grabbed Matt's shirt and pulled her off too, he could feel Matt's body against him, he reached out and put his hands on his abs, caressed them wanting to touch him so much, at that moment Matt's hands went down and grabbed both of his ass cheeks and Harry moan into the kiss, he jumped up and crossed his legs over Matt's waist, Matt started walking with Harry on his hands and they both fall into the bed, Matt broke the kiss and looked at him "what..?" Harry said with confusion "nothing..." Matt said "I'm just can't stop thinking how lucky I am to be here with you" Harry coped his face "I'm the lucky one..." and pressed their lips together, Matt melted into the kiss and he climbed over Harry not breaking the kiss, Harry felt his member getting hard by that action and he could feel Matt is hard too, he wanted to feel his cock against Matt's so he started to move his hips and he could feel their dicks rubbing against each other, Harry moaned so hard, he never felt anything like it before, Matt moaned too but he grabbed Harry's waist to make the movement stop
"What's wrong..?" Harry asked "nothing, I just wanted to be sure you are ready... I don't want to push you or something..." Matt said and looked at him with loving eyes "stop worrying, I want this... I want you..." Harry said and Matt smiled "one more question... would you like to be top or bottom?" Harry never thought about it until now "what would you like to do?" He asked "emm I don't have preference, how about we try both and we see what each of us likes more?" He offered "sounds wonderful" Harry smiled "so I want to try bottom first... if you okay with it" he said, Matt looked at him "you got it" and he kissed him again and started to lower himself down to his neck, putting an open kisses and he kept lowering down and when he got to Harry's nipples he put out his tongue and stroke it, Harry threw his head back with pleasure "oh god, that feel so good..." he moaned, while Matt was sucking his nipples he felt Matt's hand opening his jeans, when they were open Matt stand up and pulled them off, leaving Harry with nothing but his boxers, at that moment Harry got an idea, he stand up and sat on the edge of the bed, Matt looked at him with a confused face but he ignored him, he opened Matt jeans and pushed them down he came closer and put his lips on Matt's boxers, sucking them, felling Matt's member getting even harder, he smirked to himself when he heard the moans from Matt, he grabbed the boxers and pulled them off, Matt's member was so beautiful, Harry just looked at him, admiring him, wanting him, Matt looked down at him "Harry? Everything is ok...?" He asked "you are just so beautiful... I can't wait to have you inside of me..." Harry replied and bite his lower lip "you're such a teaser" Matt said and leaned down to kiss him, Harry broke the kiss and faced himself in front of Matt's member, he started licking the top and he tasted the pre cum "mmm you are so tasty my love" he said and before Matt could respond Harry pushed the entire length to his mouth and he heard Matt screaming with moans, he sucked Matt's dick with so much passion but after a few seconds Matt stopped him "I don't want to cum yet... I want to feel you..." Harry smiled and climbed up on the bed "Stand on the edge of the bed on all fours, it will be easier" and Harry obey, Matt took off Harry's boxers and stand behind him "you have such a beautiful hole..." he said and Harry blushed, Matt took out the lube and put a lot on his finger, he placed her on Harry's entrance and started gently stroking it, Harry moaned by the touch and then Matt pushed one finger in, very slowly trying not to hurt him and Harry breath through the teeth in a little pain "are you okay baby?" Matt asked and stroked Harry's back "yeah... It does not hurt so much״ he took a deep breath and nodded for Matt that he is okay and he can start moving, Matt pushed his finger in and out slowly trying to make the hole bigger, Harry felt a little pain at first but now he started to feel better so he asked for the second finger, Matt pushed the second one and Harry throw his head back from the pleasure "babe.. are you okay?" Matt asked, wanting to make sure he is not hurting him "it's amazing, don't stop, please..." Harry screamed, Matt smiled and started to push the fingers more fast and deeper Harry moans filled up the room and when Matt added the third finger he started to stretch them apart, Harry couldn't wait anymore "Matt... please... I'm ready, I want you inside me..." he cried out, Matt took out his finger with a little groan from Harry, he put a great amount of lube on him and placed himself on Harry's entrance, Harry could feel the tip of Matt dick standing at his hole and he throw his head with a moan feeling Matt entering him, Matt pushed himself slowly into the hole "oh god Harry, you are so tight... you're amazing..." he moaned Harry couldn't take it anymore he pushed himself towards Matt's dick and put the all length inside, both man screamed with pleasure, Matt leaned into Harry's back and put a little kisses on him, when Harry nodded that he is adjusted to Matt's size Matt started to move, pushing himself in, soon both of them were in a storm of moans and growls when Matt grabbed Harry's dick and started jerking him off Harry screamed "baby I'm close..." Matt pushed hard in "cum for me baby..." that was it for Harry and he released himself all over the bed, a few more burst and Matt cum inside of Harry screaming his name.
Matt crashed on the bed next to Harry, they both tried to catch their breath "that was..." Matt said "amazing" Harry completed with a smile and Matt leaned towards him with a kiss "you're amazing" he said and both of them fall asleep, hugging each other.