𝙏𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚// 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

•|TSUNDERE|•
Klaus x Reader

Requested by: Developing_Writeruwu

Hope you like it❤️

❆ 🄽🄾🅃🄴: the Italics were Flashbacks.

Flashbacks-Italics

I recommend to Listen on the song it's pretty sweet and funny

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

❝𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎❞

That's what the folks believes, But in terms of Klaus and Y/n. This isn't true, they believe in the saying

❝𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎❞

Why? Because Klaus and Y/n were childhood Rivals. They always fight in terms of everything.

But, In some other way...This made them closer to each other.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Klaus POV
"Good Morning Guys" A girl greeted happily. I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Why are you late?" I asked. "Don't ask me" she whined.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and asked her once again, "Did you finished your report?" She smirked on me. "Nope,too busy to do that" She responded.

"What?!" I complained. "What're you doing to say you're busy!?" I claimed. "It's Nanya." She answered. "Nanya?" I asked. "Nanya business" She mocked and Slid her tongue out.

"What could I do to you" I whined and began to fasten my walk. "Nothing but to make your patience like an infinity" She responded. "What is your problem. Go do your reports" I commanded her.

"Not gonna do that, I'm not your slave" She whined and headed on the opposing path I am taking.

"Tch, Such a Hard headed Noble." I clicked my tongue and clenched my fist hardly.

Y/n POV
I greeted everyone with a Enlightened smile on my face, but when I saw Klaus. My mood changed into a Pissed and annoying ones.

I always see Klaus as an annoying person, he always commands anyone. He's always serious, He always hid his emotions. He is a Tsundere.

And that's what i don't like in boys, Because they always keep their feelings away.

I catched up with Klaus and began to piss him to make myself contented. As I saw his pissed emotion, I separated ways with him and there I bumped with our Captain, William Vangeance.

"Captain Vangeance, Good morning!" I greeted and bowed. "I'm sorry if i bumped into you sir" I seriously stated and bowed once again.

As I stood up straight, I saw him gave me a small smile. Signaling it's fine. I gave him a smile back to make anything much better.