𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚-𝑍𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•| STRANGE |•
Zenon x Reader

REQUESTED BY: GoddesStacia
Thank you for waiting!

═══════

"I hate Dark Triad"

"I wish I could leave this place, but the Dark Triad"

"I want to defeat those Evil Dark Triad"

You've been hearing all over again on how they hate or how evil Dark Triad is. Who is Dark Triad by the way? You don't have any clue. All you know is that they can help you and you're aware of that.

Y/N POV

"Let me in!" I shrieked as I growled. "No." The guard declined with his sly smirk. "Get out you stinky brat! Do you think Dark Triad can stand on how smelly you are?" He insulted and laughed at the same time.

"Die." I murmured as I froze them into ice. I ran in rush as I tried searching the room where the Dark Triad belongs.

"Don't be selfish Dante!" I heard from that room not far away from where I stand. "Dante?" I asked myself as I heard his familliar name.

Dante, Zenon, Vanica...

I headed to the room with courage and opened it without any hesitation. "Oya?" Dante asked as he chuckled.

"Lord Dante! I'm so sorry for this! We slipped her in our hands!" The guard suddenly said as he caught up.

"I AM Y/N L/N AND I NEED YOUR HELP!" I claimed as I struggled on the guard who's carrying me. "Shut the fuck up!" The guard said as he left.

"Leave her to us, I wonder how did she entered here, she may be a talented mage after all" Vanica murmured and giggled.

"Really?" I asked with my enlightened hope. "Bleh, I told you" I teased the guard and smirked.

"Let's have a little chat, Ms. Y/n?"

ZENON POV
There's Vanica again acting like a child. Whining that she wanted to have fun too. Until, someone literally barged in while we're having a talk.

It's y/n? She yelled her name as the guard carried her. Is she not afraid of us? Do we know her? We're emitting eerie mana right? Is she aware that we're the Dark Triad?

"Let's have a little chat, Ms. Y/n?" Dante asked as he offered her a seat. "Who are you to begin with?" He asked with his interested voice.

"I am Y/n L/n, I don't know where I came from. All I know is that I woke up from the garbage dump and I ate leftovers for my everyday life" She remarked.

"That's a heart-breaking story of yours dear" Vanica murmured with her dramatic act. While I was left astounded and interested at the same time.

I didn't notice any of her voice shaken nor her legs tremble. Her hands on the table positioned completely flat showing no fear to us. And for me, It was way unique and strange.

"What brings you here? I'm sure you're not here just to share your sad story" Dante asked and chuckled. "I have an offer...no, A Favor" She muttered.

"And who are you to ask it?" Vanica asked in her cold tone. "In exchange of my loyalty, I want you to take care of me" She mentioned. "And do you think your loyalty will benefit us? No." I chimed in.

"No, but It'll benefit your army, your disciples. It can strengthen your huge number of people" She stated.

"Pathetic! Do you think we'll accept it?! How dare you to speak like that on us!" Vanica said whilst her hand hit the table hard as Dante suddenly flipped his grimoire and hit the space left on y/n's neck.

Y/N POV
He attacked me near my neck. His attacks are fast and it sends me chills, but I won't back down. There's nothing to be afraid of.

"Are you afraid of us?" He asked with his death glare. "No, Why would I be afraid to a same species like me? We're both human and why would I be afraid of that?" I asked and smiled endearingly.

"Are you comparing us to a lowly human like you?" He asked and chuckled with his evil intent. "Human is the highest type of what he made" I murmured.

"How dare you to say we're the same as you!" Vanica stated while Dante threw another huge boulder to my left side near my neck. "I'll kill you" Vanica mumbled as she came closer to me.

"Please! Help me!" I remarked one more time before shutting my eye and bowing ready to feel any pain. But, when I was expecting that girl will hit me, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a man in front of me.

"Vanica, Dante I don't want you to waste your time on this woman" He said as I felt his cold glare bored into my soul. "I will handle this girl" He said before holding my arm as he transported us somewhere I didn't know.

"Do you even know whom are you talking with?" He asked. "Dark Triad, Am I right?" I asked with my hesitation. I received a nod from me as I saw him point a flat fences, "Sit there" He murmured.

I sat on the fences waiting for him to sit on it as well. "Why aren't you afraid of us? Why you see us, as Human... not devils?" He asked calmly with his stern voice.

"I'm not afraid because there's no need, And I'm amazed because you and your siblings can handle demons inside your bodies" I marked and smiled. "You're...strange" He said and chuckled.

"You're way special and unique." He muttered with a confused face. "Why? Is it the first time someone treated you like a human instead of a demon?" I asked insensitively.

"It's none of your business." He said as he held my chin while he sat beside me still leaving our personal spaces. "You're quite interesting" He said and removed his hand from my chin.

"From now on, Serve me." He murmured. "Yes, Zenon-sama!" I cheered in relief. "You are really strange..." He uttered and sighed. "Then teach me how can I be the person you're saying" I muttered and moved closer to him.

"No, Stay like that" He said as I noticed his lips move making a little curve. "Oh! You smiled!" I exclaimed and laughed on his deadpanned face. "And, My rule is, Do NOT hang out to other guys." He uttered.

"You're only mine."

══════════
If you like this chapter give it some votes! Thank you!
══════════