𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 -𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

•|UNDERSTANDING|•
Leopold x Reader

Requested by: Yan-Yan43

Hope you like it❤️

And sorry,If I didn't post yesterday. We have family tradition where we weren't allowed to use our phones and we just need to enjoy ourselves with our family.

♡*:.。..。.:*♡♡*:.。..。.:*♡♡*:.。..。.:*♡♡*:.。.

゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*••*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

➤ ❝𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒❞

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*••*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

Y/n L/n,Leopold's Childhood Best Friend. From the House of L/n, and serves the Clover Kingdom as a Magic Knight from the Squad of Crimson Lion Kings.

In addition, Y/n is known for her caring Personality. And known as the One who fell in love with an Oblivious Man,
Leopold Vermilion.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Y/n POV
"Where the heck is Leopold? I've been waiting for hours here" I complained as I lost my patience. Yes,I may be a soft caring kind Lady. But when I lost my patience or someone didn't fulfilled their promise which I hate the most.

I got angry or mad, rather disappointed. I stood up from the bench of the park where he promised we will meet there on 3:30pm and It's already passed 5:00pm he still didn't came.

'What happened why you didn't Fulfill your promise...is there something wrong?'

I thought as I walked on the brick way of the park and red the letter from Leopold again in order to make sure I didn't missed any single detail.

▩━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▩

Dear Y/n L/n,
It's been awhile since we last have our dinner together or a time together. I Would like you to come tomorrow on the Park at 3:30pm. I asked my brother if you're free for tomorrow and he said yes, so I guess you're free for tomorrow? I'll see you then! Goodnight Y/n-chan!

-Leopold Vermilion

▩━━━━━━◈━━━━━━▩

Leopold POV
"You'll be replacing Ruben for today" My brother stated. "This is sudden!What about Y/n? I asked for her to meet with me? What if I'm late!"I claimed while I began to sweat drop.

"Leopold,Calm down." My brother asked as His hand went on my shoulders making me calmed. "All you need to do is be on time,be Responsible" He said and there,I come up with a Plan.

A plan that caused me more trouble.

"Leopold!" One of my members yelled. I looked above me and flinched on what I saw, A Large Boulder coming on me.