ᴍʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ɢɪғᴛ//ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

•|MY CHRISTMAS GIFT|•
Nozel x Reader

Part two of How cold our Christmas is.

Y/n POV
As the Sun rises, I sat from our bed still hugging the pillow imagining it is Nozel but I decided to start this new day with a smile. I  stood up and let the curtains open as the sunlight entered..

"Good Morning!" I happily smiled. I noticed that it is December 24th today, making me panicked.

"Gah! Decorations are needed! I must prepare now! Damn it!" I said and rushed to our bathroom and fixed myself.

As I finished fixing myself, I met the twins as we walked across each other.
"Good Morning Solid, Nebra!"I greeted cheerfully.

"Good Morning Y/n!" They responded. "What happened? Looks like you've dreamt such a happy dream" Nebra teased. "No, there's no such a happy dream I dreamt. I just realized it's Christmas Eve and we still didn't finish decorating." I stated.

"Oh, Yeah. We'll help you then!" They exclaimed. "Ooo~ someone's helpful." I remarked making them embarrassed. "We just pity you because it's sad when you decorate alone." Nebra come out with an excuse.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and began to chuckle. We headed downstairs and I brought the remaining ornaments.

"These are the remaining ones, Some Christmas Balls, Wrath, snowman, Christmas Lights, some small Christmas gifts and Our own personalized names with glitters on it." I dictated. They were amazed from the Personalized names I've made.

"Did you made this?" Nebra asked as she wandered her name ornament. I nodded happily in response. "Woah, you even added a glitters with our favorite colors" Solid amazingly replied.

"I'm glad you both liked it, we'll add it later when Nozel came" I stated. As I remembered him, "About him, Where is he?" I asked the twins and shrugged their shoulders.

"You can decorate the Christmas Tree for a while. I'll check on him." I muttered and left them alone decorating. I made my way to his office and knocked three times.
*Knock knock knock* "Nozel, Are you there?"

Nozel POV
I unintentionally slept as I did my works making it unfinished. I started signing again as I woke up. After some minutes, I heard a knock on my door and after the knock I heard a sweet familiar voice outside.

"Nozel, Are you there?" Y/n asked. She entered on my office as I turned around her making myself face opposing her. "What'd you want?" I asked her furiously.

I took a glance on her and saw her smile making me blush a little. "I brought you cookies and Hot milk. It's cold outside so I think it suited" she stated happily with her wide smile.

"You can eat it with others." I coldly uttered. "No." She declined and left it on the table. "Go eat it when hungry. Please, take care of yourself. I don't want a unhealthy husband in future." She stated and headed to door.

"I'll be heading out, if you need something...You can asked me." Y/n stated as she twisted it's doorknob and closed my door slowly.

I kept looking on the cookie with the milk, After sometime I was tempted. I headed towards the table on cookies on top and milk on it. I ate 3 cookies since it was delicious and hunger strikes.

I saw a letter as I drank the hot milk as I read it a smile was curved on my lips.

______________________________________

See you're hungry, I know when my future Husband is hungry you know. *Wink*
Enjoy Love~

-Y/n L/n