𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮-𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

REQUESTED BY: AdorableZhui

[ FAVORITE BOY ]LANGRIS VAUDE X READER

[ FAVORITE BOY ]
LANGRIS VAUDE X READER

When speaking of Y/n L/n, she have a lot of friends. To be exact: guy friends.  She's always close with boys instead of girls, She's called, "the princess of the Kings" she is always treated like a princess more like a lady when she's around the guy friends she knew.

That's why as Y/n L/n, she tried to get closer with Langris: Vice Captain of Golden Dawn, but in some cases, Langris couldn't help but get jealous from the fact you kept sticking on each guy you will pass. He wants to be your favorite boy.

As he walks on the hallway thinking what does his feelings want; favorite boy? It's too complicated for him. But all he knows is that, he wants to claim you. Checking the hallway, there he saw you laughing with Yuno. Even emotionless peasant can laugh when she's around?

"Oh hi Langris!" You cheered and started talking with Yuno again, "y/n." Langris claimed as he stopped his tracks whilst his glare bore into Yuno's soul saying, stay away.

"Why? You seem serious? Oh yeah, you're always serious pants" You teased and wiped your tears dramatically cause of joy. "Shut up, and see me in my office" He uttered immediately and left you with Yuno who just claimed his neutral face.

"Yuno want to make breakfast with me? Teach me those recipes you know" You claimed as he nodded in response guiding you to the kitchen, ready to teach you his specialty he studied from one of the cook books.

As Langris waited inside his office, What's taking her so long?! This is making me nervous! He thought and rubbed his palms trying to get rid of his nervousness and thoughts about you rejecting him. "She doesn't have any chance nor choice to reject someone perfect like me, so why would I be nervous?" He muttered and chuckled.

And there, he heard familliar giggles downstairs making him click his tongue. As he went downstairs, all he saw is you getting along with Yuno and his small annoying creature.

"Y/n L/n!" He exclaimed as you flinched in response. "I asked you to come to my office didn't I? You are...ugh! Irresponsible!" Langris added as he turned around with his angered expression and manner.

"V-Vice Cap─" as you were about to talk to him asking why is he acting like that, all he said is: "Don't talk to me." As he walked away from your confused hurt figure whilst Yuno stood firmly not sure if he did something wrong maybe it's because of Belle?

"I may have upset Langris about that, he asked me to come to his office after all" You mentioned and sighed as you looked over on the food you just prepared. "Before minding that bear, let's eat these" you remarked as Yuno nodded in response keeping the others for the other squadmates.

Meanwhile with Langris, he locked his room, cooped up in his own office alongside with his anxiety and doubts. "What if I'll make y/n angry and then... she'll dislike me?" He asked himself as he shook his head, "what am I thinking? She would not dare to hate someone like me; I am the Vice Captain" He added and chuckled, Or maybe she will?

An hour passed by and he's still there sulking on his chair as he thought of different things on how to approach you, yet, Him as Langris Vaude; he will not certainly do those things. Especially saying sorry, because it will definitely lessen his pride. As he stood up a knock echoed through his room at the exact same time. Coincidence right? He thought and checked who is it.

As he opened the door with his glare, you smiled on him as you held a tray as if he didn't tell you all those harsh things earlier. "Come in," he cooed as he tries to be at the best relationship with him like the old days. As you entered, you laid the tray on the table: tray with Cherry tart and a tea.

You sat on the sofa with your loud sigh as you clutched your dress. "I'm sorry, I forgot about your request earlier" You demanded with your closes eyes. You could feel his mana getting way more intimidating meaning he's gotten near you compared to his position earlier.

"It's fine" He said while the plate clang. "Come eat with me, in that case you could repay me" He mentioned as you delightfully accepted his offer, you took a slice on the cherry tart and started eating on the soft couch with him adding some chat to make this time fun.

"I'm sorry." Langris suddenly chimed in making you choke on your tart, "what?" You asked with your giggle as you found out he literally said it. "Please repeat it, I didn't heard it" you teased as you saw Langris being flustered as he is. "I-I will not say it again!" He uttered and took a bite.

"Please? I didn't heard it clearly" You begged with your puppy eyes as he sighed, "I'm sorry for saying those harsh things earlier" He said and brought the plate down as you did the same. And there, as you were about to speak; he pinned you down the sofa as you could feel his breath on your neck.

"Don't tell anyone that I just apologized to you, or else I'll mark you" He whispered to your right ear as you blushed. "Mark?" You asked with your confused eyes, "Why do you think I'm pinning you right now?" He asked as he stared into your e/c orbs as his face is just an inch away from yours.

"Oh well wh─" before you could finish your phrase, he gave your lips a peck. A sweet soft peck as you closed your eyes, a peck full of passion and love. "Now only dense and stupid frog wouldn't understand what I meant" He said as he removed his lips off yours.

"Why did you kissed me?" You asked with your blushing red face, Is she rejecting me? He thought for a second before ending his final statement. "Because I want to be your favorite boy... Your boyfriend.." he said and sat on the sofa.

Before he could stand up planning to command you to leave his office, he heard a giggle from his back. He turned around and there, he saw a y/n who's laughing with her blushing face. She stood up and approached him immediately, and there, by a chance; she hugged him tight as she said:

"Come on, you're my favorite boy to begin with"

That's the most important thing he has ever received from anyone. Her smile, her delighted eyes, and her love. And the last but not the least, he claimed the best title: Her Favorite Boy award / her boyfriend.

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
I wanna be the book that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. If you like this chapter give it some votes and thank you for reading, voting and following me if you did!
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

Another note :

I've seen y'all add this book to your reading list, and it makes me really happy. I'm glad y'all enjoyed this book and hope you kept reading it! Thank you