𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔; leopold vermillion

Requested by: X_Ria_GamerUvU_X
Author's note: Missed me? Probably not, but hey! Finally I'm back doing the request and yeah, enjoy with your little Leo <33

Requested by: X_Ria_GamerUvU_XAuthor's note: Missed me? Probably not, but hey! Finally I'm back doing the request and yeah, enjoy with your little Leo <33

[ STILL YOU ]
Leopold Vermillion x amnesiac! female reader

When was the last time Leopold saw her smile like that, those huge grins at her as she held his hand like this would be the last time. He regrets nothing, giving up everything to be with her, to him she is everything. His fianceè is his life, even though  she can't remember him at all.

***

“Leopold, am I really your girl?” you asked, glancing at him in doubt as he looked down holding your hand. “I actually don't deserve someone beautiful like you, but I guess you are the one I really love” He immediately responded and there a ringing tone crushed your ears flashing suchlike tragic flashbacks in your head, “(y/n)! Hold me” worriedly uttered and held you gently like a baby.

“Leopold, these days I've been thinking about escaping from this city.” Those words your mouth lets out made Leopold think about everything, his name, his work, his clan, his family, everything. “Escaping? What do you mean?” he asked as you just stared at the skies, “I have been recollecting all these bad memories lately. It's about you risking your life every single mission, It's about you saying goodbye, It's about you returning with deep wounds” as you stated your explanation, Leopold never hesitated to listen to your opinions. He adores how you would express yourself, and he's glad you did not change though your memories faded away.

“I'll think about it, sleep well” He said, tucking you to your bed as he gets out of the room being welcomed by Mereleona with her arms crossed and the sound of her shoes. “Don't tell me you're going to leave without our permission?” She mumbled whilst Fuegoleon appeared behind her. “Think your decision carefully and wisely, Leopold.” He stated before inviting Mereleona to leave their little brother alone, Leopold sighed and took days to think about it. Is everything worth sacrificing for her to live a peaceful life outside the city?

“Leopold! Why are you dozing off? Something wrong?” you asked, tucking a strand behind your ear as he shook his head flustered by how beautiful you are in a white beach dress he bought for you in a nearest store. “Oh, sorry (y/n), this is the only pretty dress I can afford to see near the shore” He apologized as you raised your brow in a confused way.

“Uh what? This is an astounding dress, don't say those words. They're pretty, I love it okay?” you assured as you pinched his cheeks as he tried to turn around making you smirk how you made him blush just by wearing the dress he bought, “Come on, even you turn around, I can still see you're blushing. Those red ears can't lie" you giggled ruffling his head.

He decided to give up his name, and his life for a girl who can't even remember him at all. He decided to give up things, just for a girl who only has an idea about his name and his work, maybe a little of his personality but nothing more. Is it really worth giving up for? And his answer is a yes.

“You should try fishing Leopold, I want to cook us some dish” you requested as he got startled by it. “W-What?” He chuckled, scratching his head with a shaky voice, “Oh, It's okay if you don't want to--” you get surprised by his hug getting stiff a little before embracing his warmth. “No, it's fine. I'll do it” He whispered underneath his breath before running away from you heading to the shore with boats and fishermen.

Meanwhile, you returned to your house planning to prepare a meal once he returned home, because he's probably tired after fishing. Or so you thought, it's already dark and the stars began to bloom in the skies alongside with the half moon, “Leopold!” you scream on top of your lungs searching for your fiance. A figure began to approach you as it runs towards you carrying a huge sack, “(y/n)! HAHAHAH! I got a lot!" he cheered waving his hand as you wiped your tears in your eyes before you went to him.

“Why it took you so long!?" You asked in a worried tone as he only chuckled, “Sorry for not saying, I don't know how to fish” he awkwardly murmured making you laugh holding a towel in your right hand. “We could have bought some in the market instead, see? You're all tired and sweaty, come here" you lifted your hand and wiped his sweaty face as the cold wind touches both of your skin whilst the crashing waves made a loud noise in the background.

“I'm sorry, but hey, I got a lot of catch, we can sell them in the market and buy goods” he stated and noticed how you frown, “I am still upset for making me worry, you stupid fisherman" you mumbled wiping the towel behind his ears. Leopold seems like he took a bath from how sweaty he is, “but hey, I did made you smile” his grin was carved on his face before hugging you and letting you go immediately knowing you might smell him. “Your smile is enough to keep me going”

You scrunched your nose as the steam of the dish went straight to your face, as Leopold took a bath, you started cooking for dinner. That's when you felt him finish showering heading for your figure, “Can I… hug you behind?” he asked shyly as you flinched as he held your waist yet his body is away from yours.

“It's fine, go ahead” you agreed and feel his head bury on your shoulders as he sniffed your blooming smell. “You smell good” a sudden pause happened between you two however it is a comfortable silence. He whispered your name as you hummed in response stirring your soup, “Do you remember us like this? You were cooking a soup too, then you'll get a spoon feeding me and asked me if it tastes good?” he asked as you looked down.

“No, I don't sorry, Leo” you apologised as he shook his head, “Don't worry we got a lot of time, oh, I'm sure that soup tastes good" he played with his brows lifting it up and down before letting go of your hug.

Leopold wouldn't deny he got hurt that you can't remember those simple yet wholesome days you've been with him, but he knows while he's trying to be a loving fiance for you, he's making new memories with you. He's fine and contented as long as those smiles, your face, how you laugh, how you worry for him, as long as he can still feel how you still love him. The pain remain beneath the love he got for you. He will still choose you over the world, it's still you.