𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚-ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

•|MAKE YOU MINE|•
William x Reader

❝𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓶 𝔁 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻❞

Requested by: MinakoArisato04

Note: This Story is consists of 3 parts

✓ Fluff
Fluff
❑ Lemon

That's all, Thank You for reading❤️

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Y/n entered her room quietly and jumped to her bed immediately and began to squirm like a child because of What happened earlier. "I kissed him" You dictated and began to touch your lips and imagined it again.

"Yeet!" You said and began to kick with your legs on the air.

Meanwhile, With Vangeance who stood firmly from the ground turned around and summoned his transportation spell

As he took a ride with his spell he began to reminisce how heavenly it felt,how soft Y/n's lips and thought how heavenly it felt when it took longer.

He reached Golden Dawn's base in no time and headed to his room. As he headed to his room, He sat on his bed and laid comfortably.

He removed his mask and began to chuckle lowly. As he touched his lips he stated,

"I wanted to feel it again"

He smiled and drifted to sleep along side with Y/n

∴━━━✿━━━∴

William POV
I woke up with the sun rising, I sat from my bed "Is it a dream?" I asked. I fixed myself and headed through the hallways, there I thought.

"So It's just a dream..."

I met Alecdora along the way and talked to him for awhile, "By the way Captain Vangeance, What happened Yesterday with the girl?" He asked.

There I just gave him a smile and stated, "It's Fun, And I hope It'll happen again." And left him alone. I Began to walk through the hallways heading to my office.

"So It's a Sweet Reality"

I muttered and Faced the door. I held the doorknob and twisted it letting myself enter inside.

The whole morning passed by but I can't get rid Y/n to my mind. I decided to head to her, But first I must make an excuse or a reason so I can meet up with her.

"I'll meet with Julius-sama" I stood from my seat and immediately headed outside our base. I summoned my transportation magic deciding to fasten my speed to reach Julius-Sama immediately.

I reached his office in no time, I landed from the ground and entered his building.

I walked through the hallways and there I saw Y/n walking towards the office of Julius-sama too.