sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ//ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

•|SAVING YOU|•
William x Reader

Okay, so this is the part two of "Unexpected//William Vangeance x Reader"

Requested by: MinakoArisato04 

Hope y'all guys liked it. Continue reading~

*And Nezetta is one of your members*
______________________________________

Previously:

"And...your lifespan it lessens 6 years... In your 24th birthday ,the curse will be activated..." She sadly added.

"But my birthday, will be next few days..."

____

Y/n POV
As the doctor informed me from my condition, My world fell down. My hopes. Everything became dull. After 2 days, My doctor sent me to my house, and there I just layed on my bed and cuddled on my pillow.
"3 days left before I die" I mentioned as I sat on my bed.

"Lady L/n, Your squad members are here." My Butler said. "Let them enter inside my room." I commanded.

"Captain Y/n! How are you!? We've been ridiculously Worried about you!" My Vice Captain said. I chuckled on their reactions.

"Geez, why you all sound like It's my last day?" I teasingly asked.  Yet their faces gloomed as they heard it. "Captain..." One of my members mumbled. And they all started crying.

"Hey,hey,hey. Don't be sad. It's my fault for being a flirt to everyone so William thought I am just playing with him" I assured. "Ca-captain...pl-please fight it..." My Vice Captain uttered. I stood up from my bed and gave them a reassuring smile. "Let's just spend my last days." I said.

____

"2 days left..." I checked as I Fixed myself before heading to our base.

William Vangeance POV
As  we brought her to the hospital, her members started getting worried. I asked them what's wrong but none of them Answered it instead they just said. "Please, save her." And began to walk away from me.

____

"Captain Vangeance, One of the Astonishing Withered Petals members is here. Finding you" Klaus informed. "Oh, Let them in." I assured as I smiled calmly.

"What brings you here, Nezetta?" I asked her Calmly as I looked to her brown orbs full of worries. "Captain Vangeance, help her please." She said as she bowed to me.

"What do you mean help? You mean Captain Y/n?" I asked her. And she nodded. "She only have 2 days left Sir. Please..." She begged while her tears dropped to the floor. "Hey, Don't cry. I'll help her." I guaranteed.

"Thank you Captain Vangeance, Just be True about yourself and your feelings." She said as she remove herself from her bowing position and stood properly.

"What'd you mean True about myself?" I asked her. Yet she just smiled. And bowed leaving me alone inside my office.

"Captain Vangeance, are you busy?" Marx popped as his communication magic reached me. "No ,I'm not." I directly replied. "We will have a Captains meeting for today." He informs and I just nodded as a sign of agreement.