𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧'𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮-𝑍𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|NEW YEAR'S BABY|•
Zora x Reader

𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔:
𝐶 𝑈 𝑅 𝑆 𝐼 𝑁 𝐺

𝑅𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦:
LeyoCruz

╔═════ೋೋ═════

Everyone is preparing for a Celebration called, New Year.
While Y/n L/n, The Wife of Zora Ideale was there laying on the bed as she kept whining.
╚═════ೋೋ═════╝

"You snot nosed brat,Stop Complaining and just sleep." Zora stated as he pushed you on the bed.

"No!you Bitch let me out!" You cursed while trying to remove yourself from the bed as Zora kept you laying on it.

"Pretty Please" You said as you began to make those puppy eyes. "No Brat" Zora stated as he left the room.

Y/n POV
Zora left the room and went downstairs with the Black Bulls. "Hmph!I just want to be with them too! I'm a member too you know! Asshole!" I ranted with my Baby inside this humongous tummy I have.

I tried to stand up and leave my room, as I twisted the doorknob. Asta came with coffee. "Oh! Y/n-senpai! You mustn't move! Or else the baby will come out!" He said as he supported me and put me on the bed.

"I can move dumbass, And I'm pregnant. Not sick" I informed and glared on him. "Who said that the baby will come out once I moved?" I asked as I held the cup of coffee.

"A-actually, It's Captain Yami" He said and chuckled. "You really are an Idiot Stupid Shirmp" I mumbled and drank my coffee straight.

"Bring me an Ice Cream and Fried Chicken. Now" I commanded and sent him a Death Glare. "Ye-Yes Maam!" He said and left the room immediately.

"He didn't even know my Favorite Ice Cream. Hmph! I'll go buy on my own" I said and pouted. I stood up from my bed again and decided to jump off the Window, Of course, I'll use my Magic.

As I came down from my room, I began to run but I was noticed by Finral who's shouting for me to come back.

"Y/n Ideale! Come back!" Finral exclaimed. "Not gonna happen Hopeless flirt!" I said and ran. As I ran through the woods, I began to cast a Transportation Spell but I failed.

Why? Because of my Fucking Husband who sets Trap Spell.

"Looks like I got a Mice" He said and chuckled as he got down from the tree. "Let me go! I wanna go outside!" I squirmed trying to get off from the Trap Spell.

"Kiss me First, Or else Go spend your New Year here and Lucky you if Labored here." He teased. "You! Stinky Shark" I complained and began to pout yet he just watched me Rant and Chuckled on my reaction of annoyance.

"Fine, Come here Bitchy Shark" I uttered with a Faint Blush on cheeks. And there, He leaned his face close to me leaving our lips a Little space.

"Are you doing it or Staying there forever?" He teased. "Come closer I can't reach you Idiot" I mumbled. And there, He came closer on me and I kissed him softly with our lips attached each other.