𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨- 𝑌𝑢𝑛𝑜 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

REQUESTED BY:
LANCEESSSE
-hana_akira3
xzskarma
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yuno got a lot of fans huh─ such a sweetheart.

[ PRETTY LIES ]─ Yuno Grinberyall x reader

[ PRETTY LIES ]
─ Yuno Grinberyall x reader

The calmest member of the Black Bulls would dare to say she has someone who she admires from afar─ because she knew they're far from each other─ from achievements down to their magic and positions. She knew (y/n) herself doesn't have a chance getting Yuno's heart to begin with, he's chasing his dreams and she should just watch him and not interfere.

"(y/n)-senpai!" Asta cheered holding his best friend's hand approaching
(y/n) and Noelle who seems having a serious conversation. "What is it, shrimp?" Noelle stated as (y/n) remained silent looking at Yuno who's just a year younger than her.

"(y/n)-senpai! Yuno is actually searching for you!" Asta shouted as she covered her ears. Yuno took another step as the lady stood still clenching her fists out of nervousness, "what is it? And what does a Golden Nugget member doing here?" she mocked yet Yuno looked down before burying her stare to her soul. "Please, go out with me."

Let me tell you, that is the most happiest and (y/n)'s favorite date ever. It feels like an advance present for her birthday.

***

"Where are you going?" Noelle strictly asked as (y/n) paused from fixing her hair, "on a date with Yuno, now shut up" she retorted before seeing Noelle's shipping smirk. "Oh come on!" (y/n) complained as the other members barged in the room laughing at her blushing mess face, "Our cold girl actually turned into a volcano!" Magna teased before laughing at you.

"Shut up before I'll razor your head" you threatened and brushed your hair one more time, "where are the traps again" she realized before turnings back to the door realizing Magna and the others immediately flee away earlier.

"Oh─ your date's here" Vanessa smirked before she rolled her eyes going down stairs smiling as she saw Yuno, you waved your hand before approaching him. "What's up with that stiffness? We've been hanging out for a whole month" she mentioned nudging her shoulders with his.

"(y/n)-senpai, happy birthday" he greeted before smirking saying "idiot senpai" as you hit his arm before stepping out of the black bulls base. "(y/n)! Come home early! We still have to celebrate your whole ass birthday!" Magna cheered before Vanessa covered his mouth preventing him from saying anything more.

"You're ruining my cakes! Enjoy your date with Yuno!" Charmy cheered waving both of you as Yuno summoned his transportation magic. "Hmph! I'll let it slide because it's your birthday!" Belle whined crossing her arms together whilst Yuno sighed pushing her using his palm.

"How come you're getting older, but your brain isn't getting an advancement?" Yuno teased smirking as (y/n) remarked "Well maybe it was transferred to my magic. That's why mines stronger than yours" she said laughing as Belle tried to defend her precious Yuno.

"I am bored, can we play two truths and one lie?" Belle requested as Yuno looked at the girl who seems busy observing everything from the ground. "Belle, can you leave us for a while?" Yuno asked as she shook her head, "not until you play with me the last time" she said in her high tone.

Yuno tapped (y/n)'s shoulder leaving her startled before she nodded agreeing to Belle's request. "I will go first!" she cheered clapping thinking of what she'll say. "First, I see (y/n) beautiful, second, Everything is just a dare, third, Yuno adores (y/n)" she said as Yuno squinted his eyes at Belle.

"Yuno did mention he adores me, hmm, you see me beautiful?" (y/n) replied curious from what Belle's going to answer yet Yuno threw Belle away from you. "Yuno! She needs to know or everything will just be a game!" Belle complained making the girl widened her eyes curiosity is currently taking over her soul.

"Just tell the answer" you suggested as Yuno shook his head, "after the party" he said aftermath bringing you to the capital spending some time walking just the two of you holding each other's hands purchasing some street foods─ it was almost evening when Yuno brought you back to your base.

"Won't you tell the answer yet?" You asked impatiently as Yuno shook his head noticing how he got his hands kind of shaky, "What's up?" you asked sighing as you held it together between your palms before blowing it bringing it to your cheeks, "shut up, this is what my mom do when I get nervous or panic attacks" (y/n). M
.. whined as Yuno just remained silent.

"(y/n)-san, after this. I hope we can still be the same" he uttered before watching you go upstairs changing into your dress for the small party held outside the base. Just as you went downstairs, Belle was yelling, "She needs to know because the more you hid it the more she'll get hurt"

"It won't be a dare, just pretend there's no dare" Yuno suggested as
(y/n) immediately went downstairs ready to confront Yuno about it. "Hey Yuno, I knew it. There's no need to hide it, I've always like you but I know I'm far from your type. Thank you for making me live in my fantasy, even it's just a pretty lie" You thanked him before passing the door smiling in front of the crowd thanking each person.

As the dance started just like your wish, you sat watching the members dance together whether by partner or just twerk somewhere. "(y/n), may I dance you?" Yuno asked offering his hand as you just nodded still upset from what you heard─ but this is your special day─ it us supposed to be happy.

You accepted his offer making it in the middle, the music was too loud for other to hear your conversation with Yuno at this rate. "(y/n), I am sorry for what I've done. Yes, it is all a dare but─" you cut him off as you continued to dance together, "You shouldn't have accepted to begin with, you played with me Yuno. Does that mean everything we did is just fake? Is scripted? Does that smiling face of yours that time is fake too?"

"No it's not (y/n), I did have fun with you. . . I am sorry, but I am serious about the actions I did" Yuno explained as you left his hand before walking out of the dance floor, "I know I'm stupid, but please don't play with me. From now on, stop playing" (y/n) remarked walking out of the dance floor catching some of the guest's attentions.

"(y/n)! I l-love you! I am serious about it, and I am willing to court you 'till I regain your trust." Yuno yelled catching your arm and there the music stops whilst the crowd stared to both of you. . . They were waiting for your answer.