𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜-𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝑉𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Requested by: LeiMeina

Author's note : It's actually 3:36 a.m. right now that's why I wish there is no any typos if there is please tell me, thank you! And tysm for waiting and requesting lovely!

 right now that's why I wish there is no any typos if there is please tell me, thank you! And tysm for waiting and requesting lovely!

[ TIMING ]
Langris Vaude x reader

“hey, what if I told you I love you, Langris?” a teenager spoke bravely holding the sleeve of his white shirt stopping him from moving or walking any further, “repeat that again” he coldly muttered turning from her face leaning in a little as she stared right into those aqua eyes of his with her appealing yet serious eyes.

“I said, I love you,” she proudly mumbled and received a chuckle from the young man instead, “only idiots take love seriously, perhaps you should move on and stay as my companion instead. You confessed in a wrong timing, I'm already engaged” he claimed and turned around walking away from the girl who just confessed recently,

“then! What if I told you I'll wait for the right timing?” she asked clenching her fist clicking her tongue whilst her heart growling like a wild boar. “do whatever you want, idiot” he teased and walked away. If there's something she would like to ask before changing the topic as nothing happened,

“Langris, could you please tell me when will be the right time?”

[ YOUR PERSPECTIVE ]

“the right time for right man? sounds romantic!” Mimosa squealed hugging her cheek with those palms of hers while I remained silent; I told her about what happened the past two years─ the time when I confessed my feelings for Langris but I obviously changed the character's names. “you should go with Klaus and Yuno, I'll go with you later” I muttered tapping her shoulder as she nodded leaving me all alone in the dining room,

“you're still proud about how you and your cringe confessed to me that day? Goblin?” Langris teased as soon as Mimosa came out of the dining room. “now I know why elves have such long ears, they use it for collecting gossips. It suits you well,” I retorted making me chuckle seeing how he rolled his eyes with those arms crossed when his back is completely leaning on the wall embedded with golden linings and carvings.

“I am surprised that goblins like you could comprehend what human language is” he mumbled sitting on the chair beside me, “I am far from being a goblin, but waiting for you could turn me into one” I stated one more time before laughing recalling our way of speaking to each other. “that is why don't call me a goblin, for I don't live that long although when my feelings are involved it's a different story” I murmured and stared at those brown locks of his.

“it sounds as if your love could overwhelm someone” he reprimanded and left the dining room leaving me all alone again, where could he be going this time? He's been like a sloth lately; laying on the bed, slacking off, playing chess, whining about his injury... And talking to his fiancee. How could I forget that he still got a fiancee to marry? It was dumb of me to wait for him when he's already there preparing for the wedding... How can I, a genius mage, can be fooled by just this feeling called love?