𝙇𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪-𝑉𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Requested by: katsuo123456
Author's note: thank you for your patience! I hope y'all enjoy it and stay safe out there ( not proofread yet )

Requested by: katsuo123456Author's note: thank you for your patience! I hope y'all enjoy it and stay safe out there ( not proofread yet )

LOYAL TO YOU
VANICA ZOGRATIS X READER

WHY DO WE GET LOYAL TO SOMEONE, some people couldn't really answer that question─ “I am loyal, because I'm supposed to.”

The young lady passed through the corridors ignoring other guards scoffing, “(y/n)?” she uttered smiling seeing her favorite servant waiting in front of her chambers. “(y/n)!!” she giggled like a little girl hugging her smiling adoringly as the servant tapped her shoulders, “lady Vanica, should you be sleeping by now?” (y/n) asked as Vanica just sighed.

“would you like to go out for a while? My schedule will be tight later. I have meeting with my brothers” she scrunched up her nose while the servant just chuckled hesitantly ruffling her hair, “I'm sorry Vanica-sama, but I couldn't help ruffle your hair” you plead and watched your master giggle.

“I'll let it pass (y/n), your hands are quite soft especially when stroking my hair. That's a compliment” she said in her high-pitched giggle, “with my respect, you seem perhaps stressed?” You asked sighing as you offered for a walk instead. “are you saying I'm weak that's why I'm stressed?” she raised her brow curling her lip downwards maintaining a straight face. “even you got my favor, that doesn't mean you can look down on me, do you want to get your arm out first?” she mumbled stepping out the conversation.

“that is not what I mean milady, what I'm saying is you're stressed not because you're weak but because you're too hard on yourself. After all, being a demon-handler is an another mission for yourself” the servant explained and smiled at Vanica who seem grumpier than the usual after what she had mentioned earlier. “Although, if that will prove my intentions. I will gladly follow your threat” you added and looked at her who seen glancing at you, “nonsense.” that's what she said and held your arm, “let's go before the meeting starts” she pouted leading you upstairs.

Making the way towards the balcony, Vanica sat on the railings as (y/n) followed her figure sitting next to her yet a few spaces for a gap. “milady, I found it strange that you like sightseeing?” you mentioned looking up the skies smiling at the night filled with stars and moon─ the silence at the sound of wind and crickets added to the atmosphere─ a calming one. “you said you like the skies, so I tried it” Vanica mentioned and blinked, “boring.”

A word that came out from hee mouth expectedly, it made you chuckle and clear your throat immediately. “maybe milady is into something strenuous activities instead? I actually love being alone and quiet so. . .” you chimed in watching the sky noticing something strange. “milady! A shooting star!” you yelled and smiled pointing out two tail of light almost impossible to get seen for it was really fast.

“oh, to think I'll be able to see one again” Vanica muttered and rolled her eyes, “you humans are all basic. A simple shooting star can make you jolly? Are you humans this stupid?” she mumbled as the servant sighs in response, “us humans appreciate these simple things that's why we're happy” the servant explained─ until a sudden butterflies on her stomach grew. Vanica held the strand of your hair twirling it around her fingers slightly twisting the end. “you got a gorgeous hair, dear” She muttered and scoffed.

“let's go, you're going to the meeting too. The topic's all about you aftermath” Vanica responded pulling your arm leading you to an another room where the meeting will be held. The room was decorated with simple white coated paint and a dark curtains along with the same dark blue marble chair and a huge table, “oh wow” that's all you could say as you entered the room sitting beside Vanica as she commanded.

“took you some time to get here, Vanica” Dante smirked with his lazy eyes, “hmph, I'm watching some shooting stars. They're not really frequent to be seen, rarely either.” she replied and stretched her arms off the air─ she looks like rushed. “Let's start this and end it right away, I want to sleep, ugh!” she complained and pouted.

“(y/n), do you like your stay with Vanica?” Dante asked as Zenon remained quiet though he's likely listening too. “I am comfortable staying at Lady Vanica's group, Lord Dante” replying with honorifics in the end of your response after all it will be a trouble if you don't know where is your position.

“if so, would you like to transfer to other groups? I heard that you've been harassed elsewhere” Dante mentioned as Vanica remained pouting expressing that it's your decision whether to stay or not, “you're strong, you can join Zenon's group if you're not comfortable around me. You are useful” Dante spoke whilst you took all his words as a compliment in disguise.

“hey Dante, shut up and let her think and speak” Vanica snapped tapping her fingers on the marble table making a noise with her long nails, “you don't like her to begin with right? You made her lick your shoes, be your dog. The girl who you assume will always follow your steps, a girl who you think will adore you” Dante said and chuckled witnessing how pissed Vanica is.

It is true that she made you lick her shoes, step on your back with her high-heel boots, eat such a small amount of food─ she gave you a cold shoulder for the past two months. However, everything has changed when you just became patient and followed her, understand her as much as possible and swore your loyalty to her.

“I would like to stay at Lady Vanica's side, I have sworn my loyalty to her and I must fulfill it” you said and smiled as she returned your delighted grin, “why? You can just be loyal to me instead or Zenon?” Dante asked hooking his index finger to his chin interested to your reason, “I chose Lady Vanica for I want to stay by her side. A comrade that will be behind her shadows supporting her and her whole group.” You explained as Vanica stood up giggling,

“you hear her right? Bye!” she cheered holding your hand and left the room with a smile worn on her face. “oh my! I'm really happy that you chose me!” Vanica cheered and watched your figure sigh,

“of course milady, I have sworn my loyalty not because I'm supposed to. But because I want to” you murmured walking through the hallways with Vanica holding your hand,

Vanica doesn't know what loyalty should sound, feel, or looks like but she feels the tingling on her stomach, she wanted to be with this favorite servant of hers. The servant who chose her not because she simp, but a genuine loyalty (y/n) wants to give to her.

“OH COME ON! LET'S GO AND WATCH NEW SHOOTING STARS AGAIN!” Vanica cheered trying to reduce the awkwardness and led the way towards the balcony where you could see the shooting stars with her.

WE GIVE LOYALTY TO SOMEONE, because we wanted to be with them─ whatever the relationship is.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

My loyalty belongs to 2d men, to my friends, and to books. Sorry, but I'm not into real thing relationships just you know? I think it's suffocating even it's all fun and cuddles? Anyway, if you like this chapter please vote and if you want more care to follow me? Tysm!
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───