𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚-𝐹𝑢𝑒𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

REQUESTED BY ;
mightyfriend12
cthspsp

•| ENTIRE TIME |•
Fuegoleon x Reader

"Wahh! Successful delivery, Miss Aiko" The doctor said as she held the baby on her own arms delicately.

"We shall go clean and observe the baby first" The doctor said as they went outside while the girl was panting with her burning throat from screaming.

"You should sleep now my lovely" The man said and kissed her forehead as the girl slept.

"You should get sleep and stop watching, I'm still early for my work tomorrow" Fuegoleon said as he turned off the television you're using.

"hey! Let me watch how does the baby looked like!" You whined and sighed as he looked down on your pouting petite figure. "Sleeping late is bad for the baby" He mentioned and smile as you stayed on the couch.

"I guess I don't have a choice" He uttered and carried you in a bridal way and chuckled as he saw your blushing yet leaning head on his chest.

"Could you spend your entire time with me tomorrow? You've been stressing yourself from the past days" You muttered as he brought you down the bed.

"I'll check if I can" Fuegoleon stated and rested on the bed while extending his arm for you to cuddle with him.

Fuegoleon as a husband, he is responsible and sweet. He would always watch over you especially when the news reaches that you are pregnant with his child.

However, He as a Captain of Crimson Red Lions, He is a busy, responsible, dignified and strict person. That's why usually he would always come home late making his time for you lessen.

As he laid on the bed cuddling with you and your womb, You smiled and hugged him tightly wishing he wouldn't go for his work tomorrow.

"Goodnight, Fueggy" You greeted and kissed his cheek before falling asleep. "Good Night, My Lioness" He said and kissed your head as he dozed off.

The day dawned crisp and clear, while the light poured inside your room as your hand reached for you husband's figure. And sadly he's not here as you woke up, He's at his work serving the people of Clover Kingdom.

You sighed in response and stood up as you started brushing your hair. How your hair sways with your soft skin touched your beautiful dress, You hummed along with it as the baby listened on it.

You came downstairs like you're not sad not having Fuegoleon by your side as you sat on the couch turning the television on ready to watch different things.

"My lovely, Our daughter's eyes looks like yours" The man said as he started touching the baby's skin.

"Aww! That's so sweet!" You claimed and giggled as you feel your baby moved around your tummy.

"Isn't cute?" You giggled as you touched your womb. "You're an energetic one" you said and kept touching your tummy.

"Speaking of sweets, I want one" You mentioned as you planned on standing up. You reached for the kitchen and search for something sweet like chocolate or cake.

"What're you doing lady?" The maid asked as she saw you rummaging the fridge. "I'm finding sweets! I can't find any!" You claimed and started sobbing.

You sat on the floor crying like a kid since your pregnancy is sensitive. "Hey don't cry, Which one do you want? Cake or Chocolates?" Someone asked as they patted your head.

"Fueggy?" You asked and sniffled. "Wah! I thought you're going to return late again! I missed you!" You claimed and pulled him for a hug causing him to drop the things he bought.

"And about the question, I want both" You said leaving Fuegoleon chuckling. "Then, Stand up and lets eat while watching" He said as he stood up as you remained on the floor.

"Pick me up" You commanded as you raised your arms like a baby as Fuegoleon sighed. "Fine" He agreed and crouched down as he carried you with his arms.

"Mhm, Are you going to your work again?" You asked as you wrapped around your arms around his neck. "I took a leave of absence for today" He said and kissed your forehead as he put you down on the couch.

"Then why did you leave?" You asked with your eyes sparkling as you watched him open the box with a round cake inside.

"You're going to spent your whole time with me right?" You asked and smiled while Fuegoleon nodded.

"Because, I bought you goods" He muttered and held the plate as he cut the cake. As he is about to give the plate to you, He saw you pouting with your crossed arms. "Want me to feed you?" He asked as he held the fork.

"Yeah" You replied with your childish nod. "O-Okay" He shyly said and held the fork as he started getting some piece of cake for you to eat. "Open your mouth" He mentioned as you obliged it with your closed eyes.

"Mhm! It's delicious try it!" You cheered and smiled as you notice him staring on it.

"You should eat first" He demanded as he took another slice, "No! Try it! Eat with me" You exclaimed and pinched his cheeks.

"Or, Do you want me to feed you too?" You teased as he blushed. "Fine, I'll taste it, But drink water after this" He uttered and took a bite. "See? It's tasty!" You cheered and giggled as you saw his face turn into an amazed one.

"Feed me again,Ahhh" You hummed as you opened your mouth with your closed eyes waiting for him to put the fork with a slice of cake in your mouth.

Yet, It's not the fork who was brought into your mouth. "Mrmrf?" You asked as a pair of lips was attached with yours while his tongue enters inside as his hands are on the back of your head pressing it to deepen the kiss.

As he pulled out from the kiss, he cleared his throat and blushed. "Sorry for that sudden move" He apologized while you were left blushing and chuckling at the same time.

"It's fine! Come on! Lets eat ice cream and cake! After that, Lets go to our room and cuddle" You invited as you started squealing as the main character of the show as well as their partner kissed.

"Hey Fueggy, Thank you for spending your entire time with me for today" You mentioned as he took a slice from the cake.

"For you, I'll do everything to make you happy" He said as he moved closer to you with his arms around your shoulders.

"Lean your head on me or lay your head on my lap?" He asked as he stroked your hair. "Both" You cheered and leaned your head first on his shoulders and later, you'll do the another one.

======== • ✠ • ========
Do you like our latest chapter? If you are then, give it some votes by clicking the star! And if you want to see more such as

"The one that came back | Nacht
Faust"

"Meant to be | William Vangeance"

Kindly, check this author's account!! Thank you!
======== • ✠ • ========