ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ// ғɪɴʀᴀʟ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

•|I WISH I WERE HER|•
Rhya x Reader

A N G S T .

______________________________________

Y/n POV
I felt myself lacking from oxygen, Getting hard to breathe, My vision getting blurry, my head Aching and spinning and my wishes for my best friend running through my mind...I cried as my tears mixed from the water.

"Putting a smiling face Infront of everyone is tiring, Trying to forget my problems is tiring, seeing you with her is Hurting, you Laughing with her is hurting...you being with her Hurts so bad but...Seeing my loved one happy is my wish even Deep inside feeling myself shattering to pieces because of this memories and situation"

"Goodbye Finral Roulacase"

Are the last thoughts that came to my mind before my mind getting blank knowing I will die soon...

ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ_

Y/n POV
"Finral! Where are you going?" I asked him, "Oh, I'm going to Miss Finesse" He answered with a tomato face. "Oooo~ someone's got a crush~" I teasingly remarked "St-stop!" Finral said but I continued teasing him.

"Finral and Finesse sitting on a tree
K I S S I N G!" I shouted the Letters happily while him getting flustered in each word. While me getting shattered by saying those words with my ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ.

"Look Who's reunited the two losers of each houses" Langris suddenly popped. "Ah! Geez Langris, do you even know how to greet with manners?" I asked with a sudden shock on my fucking spine.

Langris got irritated and he is about to attack me when Ms. Finesse came. "Hello Everyone! What's going on?"

She asked with her angelic voice. "Nothing much, Actually Langris and I are about to talk something... right Langris?"I sheepily asked, Langris is about to asked what is it but I cutted him by saying " Come on! Langris let's go talk! I wonder how cool is that Spatial Magic of yours!".

I pulled Langris as we made our way getting further to the couple, I turned back waving at the couple "Goodbye Finesse! Good bye Best Friend!"  I said while waving.

As I turned around tears brimming to my eyes poured down. "Bruh, why were crying? Oh I remembered such a cry baby" Langris stated

"shut that mouth of yours, you didn't know any detail about me,my family,myself." I said while sobbing quietly. "My mother asked me to bring you to her,you can go by yourself." I suggestively said.

He walks away without any words as he made his way to my Mother. I chuckled"Im such a fool to wish that I wish I were her." I sadly said.

Finral POV
"Goodbye Finesse! Good bye Best Friend!" Y/n exclaimed, while leaving the both of us Miss Finesse alone. She must have planned this so us two can be alone, while she's taking care of Langris.

"Hey Finral, What is Y/n for you?" Finesse asked with a calm voice sitting on the bench. "She's my best friend for a long time, We met when we were 5 year old kids." I happily answered.

"Don't you feel any feelings for her Finral?" Finesse asked. "I don't have" I assuringly Answered.

The environment's getting weird when silence entered so I asked Miss Finesse"Why don't we go for a walk my lady?". She  giggled and said "Sure thing!".