ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ//ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ x ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

•|CLUMSY MISTAKE|•
Luck x Reader

Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴜ -------------- Cupid AU

"As humans felt love in their hearts,as their hearts began to beat fast than the usual when they see their loved one,their breathing getting hard. While The Cupids, are doing their jobs, targeting two persons with their Love arrows in order for them to made that two persons fell in love."

B/n- best friends name
D/n-daughters name

Luck POV
"Magna! Let's fight!" I asked that Virgin. "No thanks, Luck" Magna said as he declined. "Whoops! I ate your last pudding!" I intentionally Louden my voice in order for him to hear me.

"What did you just did?! You shrimp!" Magna started chasing me, as I began to ran around the base and started laughing. "Magna! You're so slow!" I exclaimed "You Bastard!" He yelled as he started firing his Magic.

Y/n POV
"This Yellow haired guy?" I asked our Love Match Maker "yes, his name is Luck Voltia, He is an addict when it comes to fightning. B/n will help you accomplish this task."

I nodded as I decided to prepare myself from this 'hard' task. "Why would Love Match Maker told us that it'll be a hard task...and why Love Match Maker told us about how careful we must be and what will be our consequences..."

Flashback

"I want you two be Attentive and know your decision very well." Match maker ordered us. "Why are you telling this to us?" I asked.

"You'll know, one day."
"And don't forget the rules I have set on the both of you..." Match maker added

1. If you struck the wrong person, you'll be summoned as a human and must break their love. After your mission you'll be summoned here and leave the Human world and every memories you've made there will be erased.

2. If One person only got struck by your Love Arrows, Stay with the ones you've struck for 24 hours and then ask for him/her to sleep with them beside you, as they sleep erase every memories you and him/her made and the feelings that he/she accepted earlier.

3.If One person got struck and A cupid got struck, the Cupid will be summoned as a human. And will be human forever.

"You must remember those rules I've set, yet Love Rule 3 is the lowest chances of Wrongs you'll made the both of you...you have 1 day to complete this task."

The Match Maker ended her Sentence.

Present time.

"Geez, I'm nervous about what they so called 'Hard Love Task' "my best friend said while rolling her eyes on the 'Hard Love Task'.

"Maybe,it is really that hard." I added making us shivered in nervousness. "Y-you know what, let's just start."

My best friend Suggested, "yeah, you've got a point there."

Luck POV

"Hey Asta! Let's fight!" I exclaimed. "Sorry Luck-senpai I pass"yet he declined.

I started asking each members of our group but no one agreed to fight with me. "Oi,kid go patrolling the streets."

Captain Yami stated. I happily went outside our base and started heading to the town for Patrolling.

Y/n POV

1st try

"Geez, where is that small fast guy." My Best Friend whining again. "Just have patie- Hey! It's Luck! Go shoot it!" I stated.