𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙-𝑌𝑎𝑚𝑖 𝑥 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒

•|FREED|•
Yami x Charlotte

Requested by:cessielib11
Omg,This is the first time I'll write something like this,So Please, I hope I reached your expectations and Thank you for waiting! <33

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
They say, Don't keep your feelings before it's too late to say it. Before,You could regret each chances you slipped from your hands.

And that's what, Charlotte Roselei,The Captain of Blue Rose Squad. This time,She finally decided to confess her feelings to her beloved Yami before it's too late.

Who knew that confessing must pass different circumstances first.
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

Charlotte POV
I knew I could defeat this Vanica with all my strength. I must save Yami at all costs.

You better stay alive,Yami...I haven't Confessed to you yet!

Yet,As I am about to defeat Vanica. The Tables turned around,Her power began to triple it's strength and She was about to defeat me.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and began to use my new spells I've learned. I took a glance on who's coming behind my back,And there,I saw Asta.

"Captain Charlotte!" He exclaimed right after giving Vanica an attack. "Go head on Yami and Vangeance now! I can handle this" I stated. "Go now,Before it's too late!" I added and began to summon my blue and red roses.

He nodded in response and immediately flew away from our figure. I heard her Chuckle and tried to Follow Asta. "Your going to fight me. Vanica Zogratis." I murmured as I wrapped my roses full of thorns on her figure."Sure thing,Sweetie" She mumbled and began to attack me.

I screamed in pain as her blood magic attacked me again. Here I am,Left panting and trying to fight her,Soon,I knew I'm about to reach my limits.

"You know, You're an interesting woman, though, You're weak after all" She stated and punched me again. I clicked my tongue and met her red eyes with her Half black covered face.

She traced her long fingers on my skin sending me shivers down on my spine. "You're Aw─" She were about to insult me again until,

"Oi,You horned woman! Bring her down" A guy with deep grumbly voice commanded.

Yami POV
Each pain I've felt earlier were all gone,I opened my eyes and there,I saw Asta using his sword to release William from the spell used from us too.

"Oi,How are you? Mr.Black Haired Rapunzel?" I asked Nacht and smirked. "This is why I hate you" He mumbled and turned around. "We still need to save others, Especially,The members who were cursed by Megicula" He added.

"Where's Megicula?" I asked him. "Megicula is living on the Dark Triad's body" He explained and disappeared from my sight. "Oi! Tch,You Damn Rapunzel" I uttered and asked Asta about my Katana.

"Oh! Here's your Katana Sir!" He claimed with his loud voice. "Damn Kid,Your voice is still hella loud" I mumbled. "I'll check the others,Go eliminate each Triad with your sword" I demanded and left him alone. "Yes Sir!" I heard him before focusing on my own work.

I headed on the place where A Large Amount of Mana was located. I saw the scene where,A Horned Girl is holding Charlotte on her collar while tracing her fingers on Charlotte's Skin.

"Oi,You horned woman! Bring her down" I commanded. "Y-Yami?..." Charlotte asked and chuckled. "You seemed fine" she uttered before screaming in pain.

"Oh my,Looks like Megicula just activated her curse,Sad for my dear" The Woman stated and brought Charlotte on the floor. "Oi! Come ba─Charlotte!" I claimed as I saw her spread those vines again.

"Tch, That Damn Horned Woman" I said. "Oi! Guy Hater! Hang in there!" I exclaimed and began to cut those vines.

As I am about to reach her,My Device rang. "Captain Yami! The Dark Triad is gone! The curses is the last one! We'll go head on Loropechika!" Asta yelled and ended the call. I glanced on Charlotte's body on the middle.

"I'll be the one saving you,Thorn Queen" I muttered and used my Katana to cut through the vines.

"Just Wait,My Thorn Queen"

Charlotte POV
I couldn't feel anything anymore but pain. It hurts everywhere,I thought I already get rid of this curse of mine. Does that mean,I don't love Yami anymore? No...I really love him.

I love him even now, I'm relieved that he's okay and he could move perfectly. That's all I need to know,I know it's funny that,I hate each guy but here I am,Loving a guy that I hated.

"Oi,Are you okay?" He asked. I knew it was him,I knew it's Yami Sukehiro despite of his blurry figure. "I can't...anymore...I wanna give up..." I murmured.

"Oi,Then what'll happen on your squad? Clover Kingdom? To us? To...me?" He asked suddenly. I chuckled in response while my breath began to lack. "Ya-Yami,J-Just so you know...I hated each guy.." I mumbled.

"It's obvious that you hated each one of us" He chuckled and brought my figure closer to him. I didn't declined or squirm anymore because I knew I would die soon. Not until,He kissed my forehead.

I blushed from the darkest shades of red and murmured, "I may Hate Guys but,I love this guy" I stated. "And that guy...is you..." I stated.

And there,He brought his lips on my lips and kissed me immediately. I was left speechless while my eyes widened. I felt his hands carry me while I wrapped my arms around his nape in response.

I couldn't believe I'm kissing the Guy I loved for years...

As He kissed me,I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back softly. Some wet sounds were heard from our kiss while The Flowers and Vines began to wither.

As We Landed,Everyone started cheering us. I immediately removed myself from him and cleared my throat. As I am about to excuse,Y/n Chimed in.

"Seriously Brother? In this Location? You suck" She said. "HuHHH?! At least I'm with my Charlotte now! Unlike you Who's trying to flirt with Black Haired Rapunzel!" He claimed.

And there,They both started bickering while I sighed. "Hey Captain Charlotte? Does that mean you'll be my sister in law and soon I'll be auntie!" She cheered. "N-No!" I defended while everyone started teasing us. "I don't mind calling you mine though" He said. "Yami!!!" I yelled with a red face.

And we lived happily ever after.

◎ ══════ ❈ ══════
Heyya! It's my first time making Character x Character so,If y'all like it give it some vote! Thank you for reading,Supporting and Following me if you did! Love y'all!
◎ ══════ ❈ ══════ ◎