𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨-𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|ONE KISS|•
Langris x Reader

In the Kingdom of Black Clover,there is a Girl who loves Langris Vaude,The Vice Captain of Golden Dawn. And she's planning to confess her feelings to him,but who knew it could be that hard! Still,even you are, Peasant,Orphan, Noble when it comes to love,Everyone can love someone! And she's proving that!

"Today is a Big day!" You exclaimed and headed on the Dining Room waiting for the others.

"Good Morning Y/n-senpai!" Mimosa greeted and sat beside you. "Good Morning" You responded and began to chat with them.

Y/n POV
"Ooo~ So Y/n-senpai will be confessing today?" Mimosa smirked. "Keep it low" I mumbled and pouted while they were left laughing on my gesture.

After eating our breakfast,I went on the Garden for some fresh air and thinking why I didn't saw Langris during Breakfast.

"Good Morning Y/n" David greeted resulting me to snap out of my own world. "Hey there" I Mumbled and looked on him. "So confessing with him?" He asked and chuckled.

"Yeah,Why?" I asked and looked on the sky. "Y/n I'll support you if that'll make you happy" He stated and left. "Huh?" I asked on myself and Thought of bringing Langris some breakfast.

I headed on our Kitchen and asked the cooks if there were some breakfast for Langris. "I'm sorry Y/n-sama,but We Thought he'll not eat so we uhh..ate it?" They stated and chuckled.

"It's fine, I'll cook" I murmured and asked them if they'll let me. Gladly,They let me use their cooking station and there,I cooked Langris a Breakfast and Baked his favorite food, Cherry Tarts.

I headed on his office and knocked. "Vice Captain Langris?" I asked while knocking.

Langris POV
I heard her voice,I heard the knock. But I don't want her to come in,Because she always stay by my side no matter how mean I treated her.

It's just, She always stays by my side no matter what happened and it makes me annoyed. "Vice Captain Langris?" She asked one more time and opened my door.

"Who lets you enter?" I asked and glared on her. "Breakfast for you" She murmured and smiled. "Come on! Eat it I made it Idiot" she mumbled and pouted.

"Food from a Peasant?" I sarcastically Remarked. "Nah,It may have a Poison" I mumbled and gazed on the food. "Cherry Tarts?" I asked and tried not to be so desperate of eating it.

"Fine I'll eat it" She whined and about to leave with the food. "W-wait! T-that's my breakfast. You mustn't eat what's mine" I remarked and held my food. "You may leave" I uttered and locked the door once she closed it.

I sat from my chair and laid the food on my table. I took a spoon from the pancakes and ate it. "Hmm,Tasty?" I mumbled and tried the Cherry Tarts.

"You better be delicious or else I'll bring you to trash can" I said and took a Bite on the Cherry Tarts. "D-Delicio- Pretty Tasty for beginners" I excused and ate the food she prepared for me.

Y/n POV
After preparing him some food,I headed on our Captain who requested for my presence.

"Good Morning Y/n" He greeted as I opened the door. "Good Morning Captain" I returned and sat on a free seat. "Your mission for today is Confess your feelings to Langris" He muttered and chuckled.

"S-SiR!" I yelled while my face were like a Tomato. "Don't worry Y/n, We'll be there for you" He stated and smiled. "After all, You'll be confessing to him this day right?" He asked while I was left nodding.