𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚-𝑌𝑢𝑛𝑜 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|TIME|•
Yuno x Reader

𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙎𝙏

I may start doing the requests next week
This story is inspired by song:
"My R" ofc, That song was never. Mine.

Winds blew on your figure softly,There you are standing on the edge of the rooftop where In just one step, You'll die.

Y/n POV
I took a look below me and to be honest,I was scared. I imagined myself jumping from this high building and falling from that hard ground with bloodied figure.

As I am about to step,Yuno came. "Y/n!" He Exclaimed. He held my hand and pulled me for a hug in order for me to remove myself from that edge.

"What're you doing?!" He said still hugging my figure. "Sorry..." I uttered and smiled while pulling out from the hug. "I'm fine,Sorry if you assume I'll suicide" I Murmured and chuckled.

"Still, That's dangerous..." He stated with his worried eyes. "I won't do it again" I remarked and smiled while holding his hands with mines tightly.

Yuno POV
I knew something's wrong about her. I knew she's hiding something from me. "Hey Y/n,You could tell me anything and everything, You're my best friend right?" I said and stopped my tracks.

"Why did you stopped? I told you nothing's wrong" She marked and giggled. "Let's just spend this Night together! Let's do different things" she cheered and pulled me somewhere.

"Let's go on my favorite place" She invited while I was left nodding. I was glad that it's just the two of us coincidentally, Since I can't find Bell anywhere.

"Here,Sit" She murmured once we reached her favorite place which is part of Golden Dawn's base. "What is this place?" I asked her but,She just smiled.

Once we sat on our respective chairs,She laid her head on my shoulder,I was about to remove her head but,my guts defended that let her stay.

She hummed once the flowers started growing everywhere. At first,I was alarmed until,The white room turned into a Beautiful garden. In the Center is a Fountain where it shows our memories and challenges we encountered together.

"Do you remember that? Your face looks hilarious" She teased while her head still laying on my shoulder. "Can I sleep on your shoulder?" She asked and faced my face with her e/c orbs.

"Y-yeah" I said and turned my face opposing from her for me to hide the blush on my face. I heard her giggle first before I heard her making some soft snores.

"Yeah,We could be just like this...For now" I mumbled and decided to lay my head over hers.

Y/n POV
I woke up from a nap,and checked my head. There,I saw Yuno who's sleeping peacefully on my head.

I smiled on him and stayed on that position,As he woke up. I greeted him, "It's still Night but,Good Morning" I murmured and giggled.

"Let's head on our rooms" He uttered and decided to left my place. "Bye!" I cheered while he began to walk on his room. "Don't do anything stupid" He remarked before completely disappearing from my vision.

"It's not stupid...you know, It's how I could be free" I uttered and went on the Rooftop instead of heading inside my room.

There's no one here tonight
It's just me,myself and I
There's no one who can interfere
No one to get in my way here

Taking off my yellow cardigan
Watching my braids all come undone
This petite girl short as can be
Is gonna jump now and be free...

Yuno POV
My guts were telling me to go on and check her yet,for this time,I didn't followed it.

Until, Belle welcomed me with her annoying high pitched voice. "Yunooo! You have to check her!" She yelled.

"Since when you do care for her?" I asked her and glanced. "I-I don't want her...to... disappear" She sadly uttered before begging for me to check her.

"I'll do it" I murmured and immediately went on her room. As I went on her room,I turned her doorknob still I didn't found anyone inside.

This made me realize that,I shouldn't have let her be alone. I should have been there from the start. I knew something's wrong with her but,I kept saying I'm just here by her side without doing anything.

I rushed on the rooftop,As I opened the door for the rooftop. I stepped inside and tried to run from her figure. "Y/n!!!" I claimed and tried to reach her hand.

But I didn't...

She smiled before she could fall from the ground. "Belle!" I claimed but,She was late. I could not save her.

I fell from my knees and started crying hardly. "Why! Why! I loved you! Why can't you see it! I'm here! I should have faced you instead of just staying by your side!"I exclaimed and started sobbing.

"Yu...no?" A voice I'm familiar with asked from my behind. I turned around and there,I saw my Captain who's beside Y/n's figure.

"I wouldn't let anyone from my squad commit suicide" My Captain stated and smiled. "I'll head on my office" He uttered and left Y/n with me.

"I-----" She was about to say something but,I cut her off by a hug. "I should have told you that I'll be with you instead of being with your side" I murmured. I brought my hands over her head and pushed her head on my shoulders.

"I'll be with you,So please,I love you and I'll stay with you" I said and let a Tear drop on my cheeks. "I won't do it again,I promise" She promised and smiled. "I love you too" She said and kissed my cheek.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I sat on my bed and hugged her cloth along with her robe missing her presence beside me. Yes,She didn't committed suicide nor any harmful things that'll affect her.

But,She died along with others who fought from the Spade Kingdom,

Only if I was there with you,I could have save you.

"Only if I could bring back the time..."