𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨-𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|SCARS|•
William x Reader

❛𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴?❜

They say once people saw your flaws, they'll left you,Left you alone even they promise they'll stay with you forever no matter what happens.

That's why William Vangeance hid his Identity to everyone even with his 2 year lover, Y/n L/n.

"William? Would you like some tea?" You asked and kissed his forehead covered with his mask. "Even in morning with me,You wore that mask of yours" You murmured and gazed on him. "Sorry" He stated and stood up. He went on your figure and wrapped his arms on your waist hugging you on your back.

William POV
"Y/n,Please don't assume I don't trust you" I mumbled lowly on her shoulders. "No... It's not like that, It's been 2 years before you confessed to me but,here you are still hiding yourself" She mumbled and held my hand to let go for my hug.

"I love you William but,I love the William who will tell everything to me" She said while caressing my cheeks covering half of my face.

"I'll take a Break first" She said and left me alone on the table. "Y-Y/n-" I am about to explain everything but,She looked on me and smiled. "If you're not ready,Tell me and I'll accept that Darling" She mumbled before walking away from me again.

I'm sorry Y/n...

Y/n POV
"Why he didn't want to tell me what is behind his mask?" I asked myself and drank a Wine. "Y/n-san,You should stop drinking,or else you'll end up knocked out" Mimosa advices and brought the wine closer on her.

"That's right,Brat,Why were you here? Just for the wine?" Mereoleona asked sarcastically and chuckled. "Damn, That's why I love being single or else I could have killed my partner" She added. "Idiot,If you love him,You can't kill him" I remarked and took another shot.

"Mimosa, I'll handle her." Mereoleona said and ordered Mimosa to leave the both of us. "Stop drinking Brat" She mumbled one more time, "Nah, You're not my Mother Bitch" I said before getting my vision blurry,Soon,my vision went black as I closed my eyes.

"Don't ever Call me Bitch,Idiot"l

The Sun rises as I checked myself knowing I'm on a bed. I looked around and there,I saw a Letter on the table. I headed on the table and red the letter,

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐
Dear Y/n,
I'm sorry for not saying to you my secret, Let's meet up on the place where I confessed to you,And I'll tell you everything, I'm sorry for not telling you

-William
❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐

"Geez" I whined and wore the dress laid on the side of the bed. "Good Morning Y/n" Klaus greeted as I came across him.

"Wait- I'm inside the Golden Dawn?" I asked him. "Of course,Idiot,Captain William picked you up last night,You were drunk" He murmured and chuckled as he cleared his throat.

"Erm,You should eat breakfast" He said before leaving me alone. "Yeah,Thank you Love" I thanked William lowly and headed on the Dining room.

As I ate alone,I decided to find William if he's still here, "Did y'all find William?" I asked Hamon before leaving the Golden Dawn Base.

"Huhuhu,We saw Captain Vangeance leave earlier" He said and talked with others.

(Damn,I miss him,I miss this Chubby cheerful bby)

And there,I decided to went on the Place where he confessed his feeling for me. "William?" I mumbled his name and took a peek.

There,I saw his figure sitting on a Tree while little birds surround him and some where on his hands and arms.

William POV
Half of the Day passed by, And there,I thought she wouldn't come and She's still mad on me.

I felt someone's mana signature and took a gaze,there,I saw Y/n peeking on my figure. I smiled on her and slowly came down from the tree and went on her figure.

Instead of saying anything,I pulled her for a hug and planted my head on the crook of her neck and wrapped my arms on her waist. "I'm sorry for not telling you" I said and breathe on her neck.

"It's fine,I understand,Still it's been 2 years of waiting you know" She mumbled and I felt her hands went on my back. "I keep Understanding you because I love you" She uttered and cupped my cheeks with a Mask.

She kissed the mask and stared on my purple orbs making an eye contact. "It's fine,Remove it,I hope you'll stay by my side forever" I mumbled nervously and closed my eyes.

"Oh,Since when you have these?" She asked. "Open your eyes my love" She lowly mumbled making me open my eyes.

"See? I stayed" she uttered and laughed. "No matter how big your scar is or no matter how many flaws you have, I'll never leave you" She said and cupped my cheeks while she attached her lips on my forehead with scar.

"I love you that's why I love each of your flaws too" She added and soon,She attached her lips on mine as I kissed her back. My hands on her waist and her hands on my uncovered cheeks,She kissed me passionately without any hesitation and I also did the same for her.

And there,I knew she'll stay by my side forever and she's the one I'll be with Forever.

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐
Heyyaaaa!

If you like this chapter,Vote for it!
Thank you for voting,following,and Reading this chapter

Love y'all Beautiful and Gorgeous readers and friends and families Muwah꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏