𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨- 𝑅ℎ𝑦𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Requested by: bhabyace22
Author's note: thank you so much for waiting and here I dropped some warning: angst my darling.

Better while listening to the music orie.

Better while listening to the music ─ orie

[ DANDELIONS ]
Rhya x female reader

"Rhya, did you know that dandelions can get blown easily?" she asked in her mosaic dress spinning under her field of the flowers; Dandelions. "I am not an idiot to not know that, maybe you are the stupid one?" he retorted cackling as she laughed at him, "fun fact, they also represent bravery and hope at the same time," she uttered walking towards him. "your bookworm attitude keeps me bored, I just want to sleep. Cuddle with me," he commanded under the tree as she immediately reached for him,

"Rhya, can you one bring me to the altar and marry me?" she asked dearly yet all of a sudden, "hmm, one day once we're ready stupid, don't rush" he mumbled groaning shifting a little kissing her belly. She giggled lightly kissing his eyes as she bent down, "I know, I will be waiting for that time and then we'll go spend our forever until our last breath" she stated humming.

Those was the last peaceful days she could ever spend with her boyfriend and future husband, the last days (y/n) have.

[ YOUR POINT OF VIEW ]

"(y/n), are you okay? How's your breathing?" Rhya asked as he took care of me as we walked through the field of dandelions for the first time after two months of therapy. My life was at risk because of this disease called Leukemia, no one couldn't figure out how they're able to save me from the cancer cells spreading fast inside my body─ I knew there's only low that I can survive.

"ha, yeah─ let's go" I cheered smiling as I held his hand, just as my therapy started I started loosing my energy bit by bit just like my hair. I don't know if Rhya would like to marry someone bald in future, I wonder how do I look after I survive this disease. "idiot stop, and close your eyes okay? Just listen and don't argue with me, I am the one right okay?" he fought as he yawned right after covering his mouth. I slowly closed my eyes feeling the warm breeze yet I peeked out of excitement that's when I saw a ring.

"you're really naive, don't you know what close your eyes mean?" he whined yawning once again, "you moron, yes I love you, I do" I remarked wiping the tears that almost fell from my cheek. "you're way too advanced" he chuckles bringing the ring to my finger slipping it gently on my finger, "I want to spend my lifetime with you Rhya," I murmured smiling as I held his cheek rubbing it with my thumb.

"we have to go now and take rest, tomorrow morning we'll get that last therapy and you'll be better now that it will be your last therapy" he explain as I immediately beamed happiness, "really?" I asked as he sighed, "Of course idiot, last one therapy and I'll bring you to the church" he teased which made me surprised.