𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨//𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚊 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

•|INSECURITIES|•
Magna x Reader

Hey hey hey!
Assassins_writer coming up~

This Request is from: TreueHyuga
And yep! It's Magna x Neutral Gender Reader

Have fun my Lovely readers❤️

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
You and Magna began dating before the both of you entered The Life of Being a Magic Knight.

But.

No one knew that You guys were together, Your relationship were like
Secret.

Why? Because the both of you aren't ready to tell from the others. And what will be the rucus it'll going to make.

So, You can't help but get jealous. Why? Because you saw Vanessa just wearing her underwear and being close to Magna.

Causing you to be much more insecure about yourself. You began to check your face, Lose weight, wear make ups, try different hairstyles, wear revealing clothes, wear heels, and much more girly things.

And you thought Magna did notice any of this changes but, You were Wrong. He didn't notice any of those but it just made him mad and began to question you why you kept wearing those clothes.
⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Y/n POV
"Alright!" I said as I stood up from the ground and began to head from the Bathroom.

I fixed myself and chose a revealing clothes. I looked on my Reflection on the mirror as I wore them.

"I look like a slut" I mumbled but smiled. "But, This is how Vanessa dressed. She's pretty and if I imitate her I will look pretty too" I uttered and wore my heels.

I made my way outside instead of heading th the Cafeteria. As I walked with the Stone Hallways, I met Magna my secret boyfriend along the way.

"Good Morning Magna!" I said while giving him a cheery smile. "Good Morning Y/n" He greeted. "Do you notice anything?" I asked and turned around.

"Please Y/n, stop wearing those revealing clothes" He claimed. "Oh, You don't like it? I'll be wearing different clothes tomorrow then" I stated and ran through the hallways again.

"Wait-" he said but I continued running, while I unknowingly let my tears dropped from my cheeks.

'how could you be pretty if you keep crying'

I thought and head on a hill where I only knew and how to get there. "It's calm and quiet here" I said and sat with my legs facing my face. I rested my arms on my knees and put my head on my arms. And there, I cried continously.

'i hate everything about myself'

Magna POV
"Wait-" I complained as I tried to stop Y/n from running away. "I think I went too far, I'm sure she'll be here once the Breakfast were served" I sighed and began to head towards the Cafeteria.