ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ʀɪɴɢs// ғɪɴʀᴀʟ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

•|PAPER RINGS|•
Finral x Reader

______

Y/n POV
"Oh! Shittyhead! I don't know what to give to our anniversary!" I said, Yes you heard it right it's our 3rd Anniversary with my flirty boyfriend ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀsᴄᴀsᴇ. "Why not try giving him a Necklace or a ring like couple ones?" Vanessa suggested

"I can do that, only if I have a fucking money and I'm not broke." I said while searching for money inside my Cabinets and drawers

"Y/n-Senpai! Noelle and I cleaned the other room earlier and We found this Thing it's like camera and it has your name on it" Asta bursted into my room without even knocking.

"First of all, Dorkasta knock next time. And Oh- a camera" a sudden thought came to my mind.
That made Vanessa,Asta,Noelle and I grinned and excited

"LET'S DO THIS!" Asta yelled
"Alright!" I agreed

-ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ-

Y/n POV
"Happy Anniversary Finny!" I hugged him. "Aw, you remembered. And this is my gift for-" Before he could finish His sentence I spoke "just sit here, and watch my gift okay? I love you" I said before walking out.

"Wait where are you going?" He asked "I am just going to get something I'll be back" before I left, I ran to him and sat on his lap and kissed him. "I'll be back".

Finral POV
"I'll be back" she said leaving me confused. As she leaves, the video started playing.
______________________________________

Y/n started singing while showing the videos cherishing with him.

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ɪs ʜɪɢʜ,ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴛ"

In a breezy Night, a date was set in mixer."Hello pretty girls! Let's all have a good evening!" Finral said, "I'm Y/n Calose,a normal commoner." Y/n spoke neutrally. "I'm Finral-" but before he spoke Y/n cutted him "no need to say, You're a known flirt so don't waste your saliva for nothing."

Finral hung his mouth open because of how rude his partner is. But after the date when everyone got home. They become close.

"ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʟᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ."

After the date,Finral brought Y/n home. "Okay Flirty, I'll accept your date next time. Thanks for tonight,Good Night dear!" As Y/n shut her door."Good Night Y/n-chan!" As the boy left,

she headed to her bedroom and started taking something "Oh my gosh! Finral's so cute! Where's my photos!" As she checks his photos she Mumbled "I'm glad you noticed me Love."

"ɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅ"

(Remember; Now means present time)
While Finral is taking a bath, Y/n decided to read some books beside his bed,"how to flirt","how to get a girl","how to make a girl say Yes","how to make a relationship last long"

..."The fuck." Y/n cursed in her breath realizing those cheesy lines he said to her. "Love, you can take a-" Finral is shookt what he just saw. His girlfriend getting mad at him.

"Who's this girl?" Y/n ask holding a picture inside the book. "Are you jealous?" Finral grinned. He noticed his girlfriend getting mad so he decided to tell "It's my cousin, I asked her to make me some cheesy and smooth pick up lines that I used to you" Finral said. "You liked those lines tho that's why I got you".