𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠-𝑍𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|DANCING IN THE DARK|•
Zenon x Reader

I'mma try uploading Different Chapters for Valentine's Day/Today. The requests will be uploaded tomorrow >3

You were there waiting for your Boyfriend,Zenon Zogratis to come back. You sat on your shared bed and began to set up everything.

You began to find Different Slowed Classic songs and tried dancing it in slow pace. You pretended he was there and raised your arms on his neck. You closed your eyes and began to imagine him saying Different sweet things about you.

You hummed and began to twirl around with your red dress. Before you could end the song, You paused it decided to make everything much sweeter and romantic.

You hummed while going downstairs deciding to buy some candles from the shop. You wore your hood lastly and started walking on the crowd. After sometime of buying Different things for your Surprise for tomorrow.

You returned on your Castle and waited for him to come back. "Once Midnight hits, We'll dance together" You claimed and giggled sweetly.

Meanwhile with Zenon,He already reached the Castle in no time and were secretly excited to see you. Yet,No one welcomed him,Even A Single Utter of your voice.

He sighed and entered your shared room and was relieved as he saw you sleeping on the bed. He wouldn't be that shock if he saw you sleeping since it's almost Midnight.

He laid on your shared bed and spooned you with his large figure. He nuzzled his face on your nape and started sleeping with you.

Hours passed by,You woke up from the sudden realization you slept instead of waiting for Nacht. You felt someone's arms and body were wrapped behind you and there,As you take a look on your back you saw Zenon sleeping peacefully.

You smiled softly and turned around facing him. Your face were an inch closer on him while you can feel his breath have a contact on your face. You brought your lips on him and gave it a soft peck.

He hummed in response and made his cuddle tighter. He pulled you closer to him and slowly,You saw him open his eyes. Your eyes met his Pale eyes making an eye contact between you two.

"Why weren't you sleeping?" He asked with his husky voice still not breaking the eye contact between you two. "Well,Y-You know I really planned dancing with you as the Midnight strikes. Maybe you and I were tired as well" You stated honestly and chuckled.

"Then,Wanna fulfill that plan?" He asked and moved closer on your figure. Before you could answer,He brought his lips to yours and slowly kissed you while his hug were pulling you closer and closer to him.

Your hands went on his chest and softly clench the hem of his shirt with your hands. After kissing you,He asked one more time. "Would you like to dance?" He asked. "It's Valentine's Day,So,Why not?" He added and chuckled lowly.

You are the only one who can make this sweet Zenon. He may be cold and blunt when he is with others but,When it's just the two of you. He is a sweet and calm as usual guy.

You hummed in response and received a Soft peck of a kiss on your forehead before he pulled you out the bed and started standing up.

He brought your hands over his shoulders while the song began to play. He wrapped his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him. "You can lean on me" He mumbled and started stepping sidewards as you did the same.

You brought your head over his shoulders and rested your chin while his chin went on your head. "Give me your hand" He uttered. You have your right hand on him and blushed as he intertwined his fingers with yours. He raised it and started dancing with you again.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

The song kept singing while you two cherished your figures dancing together. You looked up on him as he removed himself from your head. You slowly closed your eyes as he kissed you again while dancing.

Your kiss were passionate,Lips syncing together and perfectly fit. That's all you had to say. He removed his lips from yours and stated different things once you two build a Family and grow old together.

"Then, We'll have 3 kids" He murmured. You chuckled and kissed him on his cheek. "Yeah,3 kids are awesome plan" You agreed.

I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

The song ended while you two stopped dancing. You hugged him again and stated, "Thank You for making this Valentine's perfect" with your muffled voice.

"Your welcome" He said and removed himself from the hug. "Zenon,Just so you know,I love you" You uttered before crawling on the bed to cuddle with him.

"I love you too."

━━━━━━◇◆◇━━━━━━
Happy Valentine's Day!
And if you like this chapter give it some votes thank you!
━━━━━━◇◆◇━━━━━━