𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚-𝐽𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑢𝑠 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|COUNT ON ME|•
Julius x Reader

━REQUESTED BY: LiliaHanako
━Thank you for waiting! I hope you like it ❤️

"Good Morning Julius" You greeted as you opened your eyes with your blurry vision. "Julius?" You asked as you searched for his figure beside you.

"He's not here..." you uttered and sighed while letting a tear roll from your cheek. "I miss you" You murmured before sobbing.

Y/n POV

I missed him. I miss my Husband, Julius Novachrono. It's been months ever since he has gotten busy like this. He would return home in late night or in worst case scenario he wouldn't return home anymore.

I changed into my appropriate clothes and worriedly came downstairs.

"Hey, Did Julius came home yesterday?" I asked while approaching one of the maids. "I'm sorry Ms. y/n, but I haven't noticed" She murmured and left me alone.

I asked Different persons inside our house and sadly, He hasn't came home yesterday. This made me worried about him and his health.

"I'll just buy some foods, I'll go visit him" I mumbled and smiled before wearing a robe and covering my face with its hood.

While riding on my Transportation Magic, I reminisce how he sweetly confessed his feelings for me.

━━━━
It was a Sunny Normal Day that time, You are doing your job as a vendor outside the streets. Still, While selling your products, You are waiting for someone. The old woman.

You smiled as you saw the old woman approached you. "Let's go somewhere" She uttered while you immediately followed her.

You went on a Small Alleyway where the Grandma transformed into her real form. "Y/n? Wanna go for a date?" He asked and chuckled.

"Yeah, That'll be great" You answered and went on a place where its just the two of you. "Y/n, Please count on me" He muttered suddenly.

"You're doing everything just to survive. Please count on me" He added with his serious voice.

"I may be a busy person, but I will always be there and I will always lend a time for you only" He murmured.

"What is this all about?" You asked and sighed. "Count on me like you love me" He answered and smiled. At first, You were left speechless making the man assume you didn't want to.

"Sure, I'll count on you and... I love you" You murmured and let out a squeak as he pulled you closer to him. "Thank you Y/n!" He cheered and kissed your head.

━━━━

I ended reminiscing as I landed on the ground properly. I headed through the streets and there, I came across the crowds as well the Magic Knights patrolling.

It was pretty noisy yet energetic just like the old streets not until I felt a Sharp Tool point on my back. "Be quiet if you don't like someone to get hurt" A guy from my behind whispered to my right ear.

Julius POV

"You can go out now, You finished the last papers" Marx stated and smiled. "Wahh, That's too many" I whined and sighed. "Can I go visit Y/n now?" I asked begging for his permission.

"Like I said, You can go now" He murmured and started arranging the papers I've signed recently. "Alright, I'll head then" I mumbled and chuckled.

I went to our house immediately and sighed in relief that I could check her. I entered our house and there, No y/n welcomed me.

"Welcome home, Julius-sama" they greeted and started getting back to their works. "Thanks and by the way, Did you happen to see y/n?" I asked on one of the guards.

"I heard she left earlier planning to buy a food for you and visit you as well" He answered. "Oh, Thank you" I thanked him and went on the streets as a Old woman.

Where are you y/n? I asked myself as I began to worry for her.

Y/n POV

"Mrmrf!" I claimed as I tried to yell from the cloth covering my mouth. "Look what we just got, A Lucky Wife of the Wizard King" They said and started laughing.

I tried to squirm, kick, yell, and untie the rope from my behind, but it's all useless. "Don't ever try to escape, It's all useless" He mumbled and chuckled.

"All you need to do is be a good girl" he uttered and slapped you. "Get her now" He commanded and a bunch of guys started surrounding me.

"Ju-Julius!" I yelled while crying. Please save me! I'm counting on you! I thought and cried trying to wait for his help.

"Ah, Sorry I'm late" A guy from the entrance murmured. "Please untie her" He uttered and smiled. The guys turned around from their backs and there, They faced the Wizard king.

"I would be glad if you'll untie her" He remarked and chuckled. "Untie? We already got the best product now you're saying we need to untie her? No thanks" The leader said.

"Attack him" He commanded and there, They all began to attack him in unison. "Mrmrf!" I claimed while watching my husband fight them alone.

In the end of their fight, they were all inside a Capsule while he slowly reached for my figure. "I'm sorry if I didn't lend a time for you" He murmured and kissed my forehead.

The Magic Knights suddenly entered the scene and began to bring the criminals with them. "Please be safe Lady y/n" one of them stated before leaving.

"Let's go?" He asked and offered his arms. "Where?" I asked him while holding to him. "Secret~" He teased with his sly smirk.

As we teleported to our house, I sighed and flopped into our bed. "Cuddles?" He asked while removing his cloak. "Don't you have any work?" I asked while cuddling with the pillow.

"I finished them" He remarked and crawled to the bed reaching for my figure. As he reached my figure, He offered me to rest atop on him, so I went over him and rested my head on his chest.

"Y/n?" He asked as I focused listening on his heartbeat. I hummed in response while closing my eyes slowly. "I'm sorry for what happened, It's my fault" he marked and sighed.

"If I managed everything smoothly this wouldn't happen" He uttered in disappointment. There, I faced him and cupped his cheeks as I gave him my endearing smile.

"Thank you for saving me" I mumbled. "It is your duty and I'm proud of it" I remarked and kissed his forehead. "It's not your fault okay?" I asked and giggled.

I closed my eyes while I made my face close to his and there, A pair of lips were attached on my lips. We kissed Passionately while my hands wrapped on his neck with his hands snaked to my waist.

As we pulled out, He kissed my cheek and chuckled lowly. He brought his palm on the back of my head and pushed it against his shoulders.

"I'm glad you counted on me, y/n" He whispered to my right ear before cuddling with me.