𝘾𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨-𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|CUDDLES|•
Finral x Reader

It's short and sorry for that ( ;∀;)

Don't leave me okay? Stay by my side

🄰🄽🄶🅂🅃/🄵🄻🅄🄵🄵

Flowers swaying,Winds blew on you and your boyfriend's figure,Atop of the hill where you can see everything. In short, It's Romantic.

Y/n POV
"Finral? What're you doing?" I asked him as I saw him stand up. "I'll lay on your lap,Y/n-chan" He murmured and rests his head on my lap. "E-Eh?!" I claimed and blushed from the darkest shades of red.

I heard him chuckled and kissed my hand who's laying on his cheek. "I love you,I won't leave you Y/n-chan" He uttered. There,I knew he would grant that promise because,I know he loves me.

The Day passes by in just a Blink of an eye,We decided to left our date place and return on our respective bases. "I'll teleport you there" He murmured and Brought his hands up as he summoned his Spatial Magic.

"Bye,Finral" I uttered and kissed his cheek before stepping inside the portal. "Bye,Y/n-chan! Love you!" He cheered from his spatial magic and disappeared.

I chuckled on him and happily made myself on my bedroom yet,As I laid on my bed,Why do I feel something or someone's missing?

The next day,I went on a Patrol and there,I saw Finral doing the same ignoring each girls he passes by.
"Y/n-chan!" He yelled from afar as he saw me.

"Hmm?" I hummed and turned around there,I met his figure closed to mines. "Wanna go somewhere?" He asked and chuckled. "After patrolling" I answered and started walking with him.

"Y/n-chann!" He said. "We're done! let's go now!" He stated and held my hand as he pulled me somewhere. "Y/n-Chan! This is where I'll marry you!" He exclaimed as he helped me gain my balance.

As I stepped there,I saw the whole church slowly turning into a Bloodshed. "F-Finral,We must go!" I stated as I am about to step,Finral's breathing hardly,He smiled and opened a Portal for me. "Run without me Y/n" He said and died. "Finral!Finral!"I claimed and tried to wake him up.

"Finral!" I Exclaimed.

Finral POV
I heard from upstairs someone's screaming my name. I immediately headed on our shared room. I opened her door and there,I was welcomed by her sobbing,crying and kept saying "Finral" repeatedly.

"Y/n-chan?" I asked her and reached for her figure. As she saw me,Her eyes lit up and started crying harder. "Don't die okay!? Don't leave me okay?! I don't want you to leave me alone" She said and nuzzled on the crook of my neck. "I won't,Y/n-chan" I said and brought my hands on her head to pull her closer.

"It's just a Nightmare, I'll always stay here" I said and kissed her head. "Promise? You don't break promises right?" She asked and looked directly on my eyes.

"Yes Y/n-chan" I mumbled and tilted my head while I brought my hands on her chin. There,I kissed her softly. Lips attached with her,Her perfectly fits with my lips,I knew I made her comfortable and happy.

"Finral?" She murmured after pulled out from the kiss. "Hmm? Why Y/n-chan?" I asked her and kissed her forehead.

"What is missing from me? When I'm always Laying on my bed why do I feel like I want someone beside...me like what you did earlier?" She asked and hugged me again assuming she loved how warm I am.

I chuckled on her and laid on her bed. "Eh? Go sleep on your bed" She uttered and teasingly hit my tummy. "I'm teaching you what was that missing Y/n-chan" I uttered and extended my arm for her. "Lay on my arm" I murmured trying to hide any blush from my face.

"O-okay" She said and laid on it. "Wrap yourself to me,Like Put your legs over my figure" I said and let her head lay on my chest. "Now,Let the Silence enter" I stated and closed my eyes as I smelled her fragrant hair.

"Finral?" She asked and looked above me. "Hmm?" I said and started brushing her hair. "What is this called? I wanna do-Do it always" She uttered and looked on my chest. I chuckled on her and murmured.

"It's What they call,Cuddle,My Princess"

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
If you like someone to cuddle too hit the star button and you'll sent this story a Like!

Thank you for voting,reading and supporting me! Love y'all >33

P.S I'll make requests maybe tomorrow or the next few days (I still had a Lot of school works)
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───