𝙈𝙮 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚-𝑍𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|MY CRIME|•
Zora x Reader

Requested by: anime_simp_030
Hope I reached your expectations! And Enjoy!

❛𝙈𝙮 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪❜

"Oi!Come back here! Give us back our money!" The man said as he started chasing you. "Like the hell you could!" You claimed and summoned a Horde of Insects on the Man who's now struggling to get off those insects on him. "Oi!" The man claimed and gave up chasing you.

Y/n POV
I reached my home after that adventurous and fun theft experience. "What is this? Why are you wanted for a crime called theft?" My Mother welcomed me and handled me the paper.

"Mom-" I was about to explain everything until she stopped me. "I don't want a Criminal Daughter,I want a Daughter whom I can be proud with!" She chimed in and brought all my things. "Leave, That's all of your things." She stated and there,I was abandoned by my own Step-mom.

I stepped out of our house and,took a good look on the skies whose showing dark clouds. I clicked my tongue trying to stay strong instead of crying in front of our house. "damn it! Why were you like that! Huh! Do you hate me that much life?!" I exclaimed and stopped on a Tree Trunk.

"Ooh~A Wanted? There's also a Bounty!" A guy said. "W-wait- Is...that!" The guy claimed but, before he could fire an attack on me. I attacked him with my poisonous insects as well as his friend.

"Die." I murmured and left an antidote beside their weakening bodies. "Reach it if you can" I stated and left them alone. There,I traveled around the city with my robe over my head as I hid my identity. I tried to survive with my crime until, "Hey! It's the Girl! Chase her!" The vendor said.

I ran and ran until I stopped my tracks and figured out that I lost them. "You're weak" A Guy stated from my front. I jumped few blocks away from him and summoned my grimoire.

"Magic Knight? Who the heck are you?" I mumbled and surprised as my hood fell down from my head. "Woah,You looked like an old woman" He uttered and chuckled.

"You're a Shark" I uttered and tried to escape. "You're not escaping, You're going with me. After all,You had a Bounty on your head" He said and lowly chuckled once again.

"Did I just heard it right? Me surrender to you? Nah" I said and tried to walk slowly. "You're not escaping" He said and held my arm. I tried to pull myself away from him but,his grip just gotten tighter.

"No!" I said but,As I took another step,I fell on a Hole. There,I landed on a ground and looked above meeting his figure who's looking down on me.

"Give up" He said while I was left smirking. I summoned different insects going straight on him and began to remove myself from the pit.

"Ha!Bye-Sha-" As I checked him,He was smirking and I turned from my front and there,I was welcomed by my own insects.

"Ahh!" I screamed and began to ran away from my own magic. I heard him chuckle and say,"You surrendering now?" Before I closed my eyes and lost my conciousness.

'Damn this Shark'

Zora POV
"Geez,Now I need to bring this Shitty girl" I whined and carried her on my shoulders. "To be honest,Even you're a shit,You don't really want to kill someone Don't you?" I murmured and walked heading on our base as I reminisce what she did earlier.

"Die." She murmured and left an antidote beside their weakening bodies. "Reach it if you can" She said. I was about to attack her but she left with a lightning speed. "Just a little more!" The guy said and happily reached the antidote.

"Ha!that was easy! I thought I'm going to die!" The guy cheered. There,I knew she intentionally put the antidote near him. "Such a Shitty Attitude you got there,Brat" I murmured and followed her mana trail.

"Zora! who's that girl?" Asta welcomed me with his loud voice. "Shut up Shrimp,Heal this brat" I said and handled her figure on Asta. "You cool masked jerk!" He said and went inside with the girl. "Hmm,Theft huh?" I said while taking a look on the wanted paper.

Y/n POV
I woke up with a headache while sitting on a bed. I walked outside the room and there,I met a Girl whom I assume is a Royal.

"Hm-Hmph, I'm Noelle Silva,And I'm here to take care of you" She stated and flipped her hair. "Okay and?" I asked her and ignored her figure.

"He-hey!" She exclaimed and tried to follow me. "Shhh" I murmured and went on two guys who were talking outside. "Ya sure about this kid?" The Guy with lidded eyes asked. "Yeah,I want that girl to stay in our squad" The Shark head asked.

As I heard his response, I knew he doesn't want me to be an inmate. And that made me blush harder. "Are you okay Y/n? It's not like I-I cared for you" The girl asked. "Whatever" I murmured and headed inside my room again.

Shark head? Asking for me to stay with their squad?

I blushed and locked my room as I leaned on the door. "Hmph,Shark" I mumbled and closed my eyes.

Zora POV
I'm glad I'm able to pursue Captain Yami to let Y/n enter our squad. I headed on my room but,when I twisted the doorknob it was locked.

"Eh?" I murmured and brought my key,I opened the door slowly and there,I saw Y/n standing in front of me.

"Oi,What are you doing Brat?" I asked her. "You'll be staying here with me,You stick with me always or else I'll bring you as an inmate" I threatened her.

"Here,Your Squad Robe,Your now a Black Bull so better not do any trouble bug" I added and threw her squad robe into her. "T-Thanks... I-I'll make sure I'll pay you" She said shyly.

I chuckled on her reaction and moved closer on her, As I moved closer I was about to put a Rainbow Stink Bug in her forehead but,She pulled my squad robe and kissed me on the lips.

At first,I was shocked and I couldn't do anything. Until,I decided to kiss her back and wrap my arms on her waist. There,As we pulled out I chuckled and flicked her forehead.

Y/n POV
"Are you a Slut? Or You just liked me?" He asked after flicking my forehead. "W-well I liked you---" I was about to explain but he cut me. "We're going too fast aren't we? I took a Liking on you too Brat" He said.

There,I smiled and giggled. I knew he'll like me too despite of my Worse information  about myself. I am planning to hug him but, Before I could hug him.

"Hey there's something on your forehead" He mumbled. "Hmm? What is it?" I asked and checked my forehead. "Eww! I hate you Zora!" I uttered as the Rainbow stink bug releases it's air. There,I was whining while he was left laughing.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Hey hey!
If you like this chapter give it some votes! Thank you for reading, voting,following! That's all Love y'all
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱