𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪-𝑁𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑡 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Requested by: aluxca
Author's note: I love this man so much that's why I made this one.

Requested by: aluxcaAuthor's note: I love this man so much that's why I made this one

STILL THINKING OF YOU
Nacht Faust x Reader

You held him tight scared of letting go as he held your arm pushing it away from his body forcing you to leave those warm shoulders of his. "Nacht please don't leave me, let me come with you" you begged and hiccuped as tears pooled your eyes,

"If you love me, you'll wait for me until I came back, clear?"

[ Y/N POV ]

I woke up from my reminiscing period and shook my head as I checked my calendar. I smiled and wiped the tears that fell on my cheek as I sighed, "I see yer hadn't moved on" Yami claimed with his grumbly voice as he blew his smoke on his cigarette while I coughed a little waving my hands to get some smoke off my face. "What's up with you buffed bro? Ew, and you smell like a sewer" I teased as he rolled his eyes, "what did yer say yer brat?! At least I'm not in love problematic brat!" He exclaimed as I stuck out my tongue and chuckled.

"And where are yer going?" He asked leaning on the wooden door as I brushed my hair, "somewhere special" I said and winked yet he showed a 'are you dumb?' expression. "Oh come on! Don't be dumb, once he came back do you think he's still into you? Dumb bitch" Yami chimed as I pushed him out of my room snapping out from his insults. "Shut it oblivious carabao" I coldly stated and locked my door, "happy 4th anniversary babe" I said as I stared on the calendar marked by a red circle before I left my room and closed the door leaving the base.

[ NACHT POV ]

"Yer back no eyes black haired stressed Rapunzel?" Yami asked with his chuckle immediately noticing me, "yeah can't you see?" I bluntly said as I sighed opening a certain door checking what's inside. "Hey! 'yer can't just enter my sister's room yer freak" Yami defended as he entered inside her room as well, I roamed around her room and smiled knowing nothing changed. She's still the same, yet I noticed something strange. A red mark on the date made me scrunch up my nose whilst my brows met each other's end.

"Oya? Someone's jelly" Yami teased as he removed his cigarette from his mouth, "you smell like a foul egg" I remarked with my mood as I checked the calendar realizing the date. "Ha! 'yer a fool, do 'yer think my dumbass sister would like someone else after meeting you? I don't know what makes you attractive to her eyes" Yami explained as I glared on him, "you just don't have any eyes when smiling, you don't cut your hair, your blue eyes gives creeps" Yami said with his shuddering expression.

"Unlike you, I'm hygienic and I'm better than you, you should start looking at the mirror to see what's definition of old rat" I defended and left (y/n)'s room heading where could she be. "Hey do you know where did your dumb sister went?" I asked as he just chuckled, "you and 'yer tactics. She said she'll be somewhere special" Yami said as I left without any trace with the use of my shadow magic and Gimodelo as well to travel into different and far places that I couldn't reach if he's not with me.

---

"Hey Nacht, can we go to the carnival for our anniversary?" She asked as we danced under the moonlight with the romantic song played in the background. "And what made you think that I'll follow your stupid childish request?" I asked as she stepped on my toe, "because I know that you love me enough to prioritize my happiness" she claimed and kissed my cheek as we continued dancing.

---

I went to the place where we danced that time yet she's not there, I sighed and thought she may be at the park since it must be our 4th anniversary if I didn't chose my work over her. I stepped out of the shadow of the tree as Gimodelo finally spoke, "Master, looks like this (y/n) is really making you feel insects inside your belly" He said as I rolled my eyes. "It's butterflies you dark mosquito" I said and checked if she's there, I saw her in front of the gate sitting on the bench all spaced out as she held hee cotton candy.

"Balloons! Flowers! Flowers for your beloved!" The bear mascot yelled as he carried a basket filled with various flowers, and different colors of balloons as well as a card attached on the basket. I approached him with my sarcastic smile and asked, "how much?"

[ Y/N POV ]

I went to the carnival just like what I've wished before Nacht could leave me here while he's out there spying our enemies. I checked my watch and smiled as the afternoon came, I bought an ice cream and started walking around watching some couples date and some are families who seem delighted by the rides especially the children.

I finished my ice cream and decided I should buy strawberry-flavored cotton candy, I just stared at the couples in front of me who seem enjoying their date; I wish Nacht and I can be like that too. I started eating my cotton candy, soon I noticed the bear mascot approaching me. "You wouldn't mind if I sit here right?" He asked with his head covered with the cute brown furry bear head, "mhm, sure go ahead" I agreed and let the silence enter.

"Why are you here alone? Don't you have any date?" He asked as I shook my head, "I'm still waiting for him although he may take a long period of time before he and I could meet" I answered and smiled over my shoulders, "how about you? You seem devastated that you haven't sold any of your products yet?" I asked as he chuckled. "Geez, this mascot is damn hot inside" he whined making me chuckle all of a sudden, his voice is deep as he gave me a huge basket with a letter attached on it, you did wait dumbass.

I glanced swiftly and noticed something, he started taking off his bear head and I widened my eyes in surprise as I found out it was Nacht whom I'm talking all these time. "Nacht!" I squealed out of my excitement and left the basket, Immediately hugged his mascot-covered figure as I giggled in happiness.

"You did wait dumbass," he teased as I continued to hug him tightly as I felt his bear hands wrapped around my waist, "I miss you so much, of course I waited because you said that I should wait if I love you" I said and tried to nuzzle my head on his costume, "what would I expect from this stupid girl after all" He said as I chuckled tiptoeing as he leaned in making the gap between us less.

"After all this time, I'm still thinking of you, I still love you" I mentioned as he kissed me passionately as I closed my eyes kissing back with my hands wrapped behind him trying to balance myself. He pulled out from the kiss and chuckled as he saw me blushing, "you and your cringe lines still sucks" He murmured as I whined, "anyways does that mean you got fired and started selling romantic gifts?" I sarcastically asked as he rolled his eyes, "shut up, do you know how much I spent on this damn mascot? Let's go and take all the rides you want before the carnival closes" He mumbled and patted my head with his bear hands.

"I'm just going to remove these," he said as he tried to remove the costume yet I held his huge furry arm and smiled, "please stay like that?" I begged as he rolled his eyes in response. "You're childish," he uttered and started walking around with his bear body while he held the bear head on his side as I carried the basket. "Where'd you want to go first? Small cricket?" He asked while I decided to why not try merry-go-round first?

"While waiting to get tickets, can you tell something in front of me?" I asked as Nacht and I joined the line for us to get tickets to merry-go-round, "what is it dumbass?" He asked and he seems kind of enjoying the costume he bought. "Tell me, I love you, my bear (y/n)" I uttered while I saw his ears turned red with his gaze avoiding mines. "Shut up? I love you my bear (y/n) stupid cricket dumb elephant small insect filled with serotonin" He mumbled and covered my whole face with his bear hand costume.

"Happy Anniversary Beary Nacht, I love you"

─────────
Here's your bear 🐻 don't hesitate to click the star thingy button to give more love to the author. I love you guys take care!
──────────