𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡-𝑌𝑎𝑚𝑖 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|CALMING A BULL|•
Yami x Reader

.•*¨*•.¸¸♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♪
"On the Scale of 1-10, I'm 9 and You're the One I need"
.•*¨*•.¸¸♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

Requested by: MissyMaurauderette

Yep, I tried to make y'all blush ಥ_ಥ

And sorry for not uploading chapters everyday. Since it's been a busy week and yeah, It's already our school day again ಥ‿ಥ

✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽

"Luck Voltia.Magna Swing! Sit still." You commanded as you saw them trying to kill each other. As they noticed you, They complied easily and bowed their heads.

Yes, You are known as the, Bull Mom. How? Because you acted like their Mom.You know how to handle,take care,comfort and calm each one of them. Even the Captain,Yami Sukehiro. Your crush.
✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽

Y/n POV
"Hey guys! I'm back!" I greeted while I entered inside the base of Black Bulls.

"Hey!Y/n-chan welcome back!" Finral said and gave me his welcoming smile. Everyone welcomed me one by one as they showed how much they missed me.

But,There still someone that didn't welcomed me. The someone I really wanted to see for months, Yami Sukehiro.

"Where's Captain Yami?" I asked while pulling out from the hug. "What do you need from me? Kid" a Man with a familiar Deep grumbly voice asked. "Don't you missed me?" I asked teasingly.

Yami POV
Everyone started cheering downstairs making me loose my patience and gain some Annoyance especially they disturbed my peaceful sleep.

As I brought myself on the stairs,I saw Y/n being surrounded by my members. I smiled on her secretly and cleared my throat.

"Where's Captain Yami?" She asked as she pulled from the hug. "What do you need from me? Kid" I asked with my teasing smirk.

"Don't you missed me?" She teased with her famous grin. "Not even a little" I remarked and laughed on her. "Ha! Go pout" I said while laughing.

"Whatever, Let's go for a drink later" She said and asked Finral to go with her somewhere.

Y/n POV
There he is,The Yami Sukehiro I've been missing. But of course,he welcomed me with his Teasing Attitude.

"Finral,Bring me on the Town. Let's go there together" I uttered as I dearly smiled on him. "Okay Y/n-chan! This sounds like a date!" He said as he flirts.

"Shut up, it's not a Date Hopeless Romantic" I said and ordered him to open a portal for us.

And there, I spent my time with Finral. We ate my favorite foods,He toured me on different places and had a Lots of fun. But, Even I had fun,I still wished that It's Yami who's with me right now.

"Hey Y/n-chan,When are you going to confess on our Captain?" H suddenly asked as he gave me the piece of bread.

"W-what! N-never! Maybe?" I panickly stuttered while my hands shake. As He heard my response, Finral snickered. "Who knew that our Calm Collected Mother Figure Y/n, Can lose if we talked about her crush it" He teased and took a Bite in the bread.

"Wh-whatever, Let's return back on our base. I still have a Drink with Yami" I stated and munched the bread.

Yami POV
"We're back!" Y/n exclaimed while I saw her holding different plastic bags full of foods inside.

"Yo Kid,Up for a drink? I'm about to leave ya know" I said as I puffed the smoke on my cigar.

"Eh,We just came back" She whined as she puts the plastics on the table. "Then don't come, Simple" I said and left the base.

"Oi! Finral,on the bar" I said and gave him a glare. "Y-yes Sir!" He said and went beside me right away. "Hey! Wait for me!" Y/n claimed and ran heading to me.

"Geez, Let's go" I said and smiled while I patted her head. "Why'd you pat my head?" She asked as we were left outside the bar.

"Huh! Why not? Let's go, It's been awhile since we did this" I offered and entered inside the bar.

We took a seat and decided to order our favored drinks. and there, We've both last for a few shots.

Y/n POV
"ChEeRs!" Yami cheered while he begun to get along with others. I sighed in defeat and drunk a One Last Shot.

I sat watching Yami and smile on him once he took a glance on me. A Calm happy demeanor entered as this scene happens.

Not until,A Man Came up from me trying to hit on me. "Come on girl,Pretty like you deserves a treat" The Man Invited.

"I'm sorry,but I deserve a better man." I said trying to turn him down nicely,Yet he continued despite of my numerous protests.

This continued for awhile,until Yami noticed this.

This will cause a lot of trouble.

Yami POV
I saw Y/n completely struggling while the Man still tried to hit on her. This made my blood boil.

I went on them and stoop up behind the man. "Hey Old Man,Are you that desperate to get a Girlfriend?" I sarcastically asked with my dark aura surrounding my figure while my hands held his head tightly.

As I am about to punch him, Y/n stops me. "Yami Sukehiro, Let's go" She said with her collected attitude. "Like The Hell I will let this man hit on you again!" I said and threw him on the unknown place of the bar.

"Yami,Its-" she was about to say something but I chimed in. "Kiss me if you want to make me calm" I boldly muttered.

"Wh-What!" She exclaimed immediately. "C-come on" She forcedly tried to pull me. "I-I'll do it outside" She added with her tomato face. "You better do it Kid" I smirked and went outside with her.

Cold wind welcomed us outside as we stood up facing each other. "So uh,--" She said while I am waiting for her to kiss me.

"What? Are you going to kiss me or no?" I asked making my patience lose.

Y/n POV
"Y-yeah! I'm going" I said and moved closer to him. "C-can you do the first move? It's my first time you know" I stated with my blushed covered cheeks.

"Geez,Close your eyes" he commanded. And there,I closed my eyes slowly with my mouth leaving a small space.

I thought he wasn't going to kiss me,because it took so long before he attach his lips on mine.

But I was wrong, My eyes opened suddenly when his lips attacked mines and he kept kissing me slowly while his hands wrapped on my hips.

His Lips were locked on mines and J decided to kiss back making a perfect movement between our lips.

This movement we made took for minutes and we pulled out after. "See,You made me calm" He said and chuckled.

"Hey! Don't tease me like that again...And to be clear,I love you too" she claimed and hugged me suddenly.

"Yeah me too, Who knew this girl can make me calm down" I stated and cherished her warmth. "But,Can this girl can calm down my under though?" I teased and chuckled.

"Yami!" She exclaimed and buried her head on my chest. "Hmph! At least I know how to calm a Bull like you" she said with muffled voice. "Yeah,You know how to calm a bull" I added.

And there,Silence entered on the place and our bodies wrapped on each other as we hugged each other's figure.

.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧
Hey hey hey
If you like this chapter give it a Vote!

Thank You(◍•ᴗ•◍)

May all of you have a Nice Day!(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Love Y'all
.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧