𝙇𝙤𝙬𝙠𝙚𝙮-𝑉𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

REQUESTED BY:
Wonderdooth katsuo123456
AUTHOR'S NOTE: goodness! Finally got a time to write again, thank you for waiting!

REQUESTED BY: Wonderdooth katsuo123456AUTHOR'S NOTE: goodness! Finally got a time to write again, thank you for waiting!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[ LOWKEY ]
Vanica Zogratis x reader

“Should we go change the name Dark Triad? I mean we're now four?” Vanica already made it a big deal when she found out about the new member whilst Dante sighed about it “Then what? Dark quad?” He already finds it funny instead of intimidating for the whole group.

“Hey, don't change the name. I actually wanted to stay mysterious to others so” A figure behind them chuckled lightly before rubbing their nape shyly, “Aw, our new member is kind of a softie I guess” Vanica teased looking at (y/n) who made an eye contact with her, instead of breaking it they eventually made an eye contact.

“Not really” (y/n) mumbled following Dante's order to sit beside Vanica assigning her to tour you around instead of Zenon who's quiet the whole time although you could feel his intimidating stare.

“EEHHH! Then does that mean we're going to part my missions with her?!” Vanica whined acting like a child as you just glanced at her smiling “The more the merrier” you mentioned winking at her as she rolled her eyes. “Fine”

As the meeting ended, Vanica actually lead the way around the whole castle talking about your style and your painted nails, “Ah, don't think we're good friends for now, since you're going to take part of my solo missions” She mentioned pouting before mentioning what part of the hall you're taking if the a meeting will be held.

“Um, should I call you, Vanica? Ms. Vanica, or my Vanica?” you teased before receiving a smile from her “Oh my, I didn't know you're far from being a softie, I might fall for that soon” Vanica responded in a sarcastic way.

A short silence filled the quiet hall full of guards drooling for Vanica as she passes by, “So, Should I call you my Vanica from now on?” You asked innocently flirting with her as she just waved it off wearing a huge smug on her face. She stopped walking for a while waiting for you to catch up, “You're part of the Dark Triad now darling, you should start walking with me okay?” she asked giggling before she held your waist making you startle a little.

“That's quite a smart move” you complimented as Vanica glared at you before gripping your waist quite tighter than earlier, “Are you belittling your boss?” she asked while you immediately declined about that belittle topic.

“I am actually complimenting you, but boss? I thought we're equal?” you asked as she let go of your waist holding your arms, “Darling, were not equal and we'll never be alright?” she said pushing you against the wall holding both of your arms.

“I admit you're gorgeous but don't ever think we're equal alright? Cause you're still weaker than me got it?” Vanica claimed holding your arms tight clicking her tongue. Unnerved, you smiled and answered, “I am flattered that my queen finds me beautiful”

She removed her grip standing all proudly before looking at you, “you're quite bold, continue that sweetie” she said waiting for you to walk with her. You shook your head happily taking another step towards the second eldest sibling of Zogratis, Vanica.

“I know you like that, Ms. Vanica” you teased before clearing your throat listening to her chats again.

Let's just say that new member already touched Vanica's point which made her blood boil slightly, but honestly even (y/n)'s like that. Vanica Zogratis low-key loves the new member.

REDAMANCY | BC One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें