𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚-𝑁𝑜𝑧𝑒𝑙 𝑆𝑖𝑙𝑣𝑎 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

REQUESTED BY: tg_inmk
AUTHOR'S NOTE: thank you for waiting, I hope you like it!

REQUESTED BY: tg_inmkAUTHOR'S NOTE: thank you for waiting, I hope you like it!

REMAKE

Nozel Silva x Reader

"Nozel Silva, don't you have a girlfriend! I've been waiting here for hours, it's literally two in the morning. Where have you been?"

(y/n) yelled on top of her lungs raging as she clenched her fists, Nozel clicked his tongue scrunching his nose as he made his eyes shut. "Just shut up (y/n), I am busy. If you can't understand me, I'm tired not now" He claimed climbing on the stairs as the young lady followed his footsteps, "no, we're going to talk about this now. You're always ignoring me as if I am a ghost, as if I am not your girlfriend" she claimed pushing her index finger on his chest while he slapped her hand.

"Then don't, I'm tired of you, your clinging manners, your poor and lazy attitude. I don't even know why I have fallen for someone as ill-mannered as you" he exclaimed as she held his arms with her lowered face, "I care for you, that's why I'm doing it. But if you're acting like this, I should be the one who's tired from your rude behavior, this isn't working. Let's put an end to this relationship" she mumbled and wiped her tears leaving the hallways yet he stared at her leaving instead of stopping her.

"Who is the problem, the amount of love you're giving or how I couldn't repay that love you're giving?"

[ NOZEL SILVA POV ]

"Brother, I have a news" Nebra briskly opened my door office as I glared at her holding my papers, "knock, and what is it?" I asked sternly not removing my gaze from the papers. "That woman came back," Nebra muttered with her arms crossed as I stood up throwing my papers on the table.

"Don't you ever dare speak ill of my. . . acquaintance." I said leaving the office all of a sudden not having any idea why did I even left, I showed up from the entrance and sighed pressing a finger on the bridge of my nose. "Lady (y/n), I see you're back" I claimed seeing her stepping out of the carriage with her dress flowing on her legs as her hair wrapped around her neck to her shoulders. "Ah, yes. I came here to make my life better" she stated confidently and stood still with her arms on both sides.

"You don't have to be formal" I informed yet she shook her head declining, "we are strangers, that is why I have to show my decent manners" (y/n) said showing her toothy smile before Fuegoleon stepped out too walking towards (y/n) standing beside her.

"Why are you here? Tamed lion" I said guarded up as she chuckled smiling at me, "I came here to file a paper about (y/n) transferring to my squad" He said mighty whilst she remained quiet; she looks like a statue─ smiling face, hands on both sides, quiet although she changed how she acts her features such as her face down to her flawless body didn't changed even a bit.

"And what if I don't?" I asked irritated as she clung her arm to Fuegoleon who sighed, "it is (y/n)'s right to freely choose between our squads" He chimed in as I stepped out. "This isn't a magic knights entrance exam for her to choose, leave." I claimed as Fuegoleon gave me the papers and kissed (y/n)'s palms before leaving the base, does he really have to do that?

"What is your problem? Do you have a plan staying with your ex in the same roof? Did you lost your mind?" She asked calmly though the nerves on her fists shows the opposite.

"I am your captain, my decision is to not let you go"

[ YOUR PERSPECTIVE ]

What is his problem? I left because I couldn't bare seeing his face─ my heart keeps aching whenever I see him that's why I left and now I'm back he wants me in this group. I laid my back on the mattress sighing in disappointment grunting why is Nozel acting differently.

"Lady (y/n), Captain Nozel asked for your presence. Meet him in his office" someone knocked on my door yet when I opened it no one was there─ they just came here to send me a message, I thought and wore my cloak to cover my exposed shoulders and arms.

I entered Nozel's office gulping as I pushed the door away from me witnessing him sitting on his chair with his hands intertwined him mumbling something I couldn't understand, I knocked two times before he could swift those amethyst eyes towards mine.

"I see you're here, let's go" Nozel stated standing up holding my arm gently as I tried to pry his actions though he just smiled at me and cleared his throat before bringing me somewhere part of the Silver Eagles base.

"Why are we here?" I asked looking around the hallway where the both of us broke up─ he's literally making it hard for me to move on. "I don't see nobody but you" he remarked breathing heavily as he clicked his tongue holding my hand yet I tried to pull it away.

"Just hold it woman, let me speak and give me some time" He remarked holding my palms gently yet nervously since I could feel his sweat on it. "I-I never got tired of you, you're the only one who loved me the way you do." He said as I noticed his ears heating up while he buried his face on my hands covering it; it seems he's embarrassed.

"Be direct, Nozel" I claimed as he sighed, "I still love you woman, I don't accept decline or no" He said with his pride looking up all proud yet he lets go of my hand. "and what if I said no?" I asked as he held my nape pulling my face closer I just noticed no one is watching nor interrupting us─ this is all planned.

"I will make you say yes, I want a take two of our relationship." He said pulling me closer as he buried his face on the crook of my neck still I smiled tapping his head, "idiot" He remarked clutching the back of my dress. "I'm supposed to be the one who said that, you must court me first because I already got tired of my feelings for you" I said as he pulled away from the hug and clicked his tongue.

"Oi, here. Your favorite chocolates" He muttered and leaned in whispering a word from my ear, "I will remake us" He said and left the corridor while I part ways with him as I head on my room.

Just as I entered my room, I saw my bedroom decorated with my favorite flowers lighted up with some dim colored lights, I smiled opening my favorites chocolates seeing each letter making an 'I love you' sentence on the top of chocolate. Who would have thought Nozel can be this romantic if he realized he truly loves someone. . . This will be hard.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hello, I'm sorry for not posting daily since my health got worse. Anyways, I hope you're having a great day ahead and stay safe out there buddy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━