𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨-𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝑉𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

REQUESTED BY: EmiliaMegami
AUTHOR'S NOTE: hey besties, I finally got a free time in my schedule. Sorry for the long wait, and have fun! (I tried to write this according to what the requester indicated)

 Sorry for the long wait, and have fun! (I tried to write this according to what the requester indicated)

[ BUTTERFLIES ]
Langris Vaude x reader

“(y/n)-senpai! Congratulations for the position!” Mimosa greeted me smiling carved all over her face happier than me. “yeah, thanks buddy” I thanked her and watched my long nails planning to paint them sooner. “Aren't you happy?” she asked sitting beside me as I took a stare on the glass table reflecting myself.

“It's odd no ones going against me and my promotion” I muttered under my breath making me whine as Mimosa pinched my cheek. “Cousin! I just returned from my mission, and this is what I will see? Cheer up, you deserve it!” she exclaimed as I just smiled nodding.

That's when I felt someone's few meters behind me turning away immediately seeing no one. I've been feeling someone's mana for quite sometime making me feel doubt.

[ LANGRIS PERSPECTIVE ]

I am quite relieved that (y/n) started getting alarmed about her sudden promotion. I am happy she's feeling unworthy for the substitute vice-captain position, I started stalking her for some legal reasons. It's about her unworthiness being the substitute Vice-captain and unfortunately, Captain William couldn't see what is my point. Her laziness, lack of intelligence, happy-go-lucky attitude; she is definitely a stupid vice-captain if ever.

“Isn't Miss Finesse pretty?” I bumped into my brother causing him to utter such words about that woman─ she is pretty but Finesse-san is not my type. “I smell someone is thinking about his crush! My bro got his love” Finral teased as I rolled my eyes, “Shut up or I'll willingly take that tongue off your mouth” I threatened smirking. The only reason why I went with my brother, because that's the only way to act normal and watch (y/n).

Just as I took another step, she eventually noticed me passing the crowd, looks like I need some excuse. “hey Finral, oh good afternoon, sir Langris. Bestie! I heard you're going shopping again? I saw some shops on sale” (y/n) invited pulling both of us as I hesitantly followed them.

“Sir Langris, walk faster or else you'll get lost right?” she asked as I sighed. “How dare you mock me?” I argue with her as she offered her palm staring at my soul making me guilty for what I've been doing. Oh, shut up! Of course not I'm not guilty. Someone better deserve the position.

“you little head, let me hold it” she said holding my palm with hers walking through the crowd while Finral started to buy groceries ahead of us, “just. . . hold a little more and later you can let go” She mumbled as I remained silent letting her hold my hand like that. Those hair passing her ears, and that skin everyone is admiring especially that face everyone wishes that its theirs.

“geez, Finral's walking too fast. You know what, let him and let's go the other way. You want some cherry tarts?” she offered as I let her hand go leaving the small warmth I felt from it, “Lead the way” I said with my remaining pride whilst she brought her hand making a thumbs up. “Yes sir!” she teased running heading to the right side.

I just followed her trail stumbling into a small store yet it is finely decorated with silver and plain white designs. “This is it, I'll show you what's sweeter than me” she teased laughing as that girl entered the store. I sat on the soft white couch that feels so comfortable to sit on, “I ordered your cherry tart. Now, let's talk” she uttered with her serious voice.

“We shall” I replied watching she sat on the couch as if she's a peasant who didn't know where they belong. “I know you're stalking me, spill it” (y/n) muttered intertwining her fingers. “I did stalk you, because I find you unworthy for the substitute position” I directly told her as she remained smiling instead of showing any different emotion.

“If ever you find me annoying, that's the only thing I can do to keep myself from going. And if ever you find me unworthy, I do too. But Captain trusted me and I will not give in this position” she promised picking up the substitute symbol Captain gave. “This. Is. Mine.” she claimed thanking the waitress who gave us our Cherry Tart order.

“I will let you stalk me until you had enough, don't fall though” she warned eating one of the cherries on the plate. “What do you think of yourself? Why would I ever find myself falling for someone stupid as you?” I asked her yet she shrugged it off.

“Buddy, it will rain soon. Let's go” she said holding my hand again as I finished my dessert. I immediately reached for the door yet she held the doorknob leaving both of us with a limited space our arms having a close contact. When I turned facing her, I admired her portrait as she smiled winking at me. “You better move, though I'll catch you when you fall” she teased making me roll my eyes saying “You have to practice using your pickup lines better. It made me lose my last dopamine” I excused leaving her inside the store.

“Bye, Langris” she said flying with her broom while drinking her coffee she bought earlier. I just sighed and returned to my chambers with my transportation magic, I eventually fell on my bed and grunted about imagining what happened earlier and there I found myself smiling when I imagined her blushing mess because of me. Stupid Langris!

I feel something on my stomach and my cheeks that I couldn't stop smiling as well as chuckle when I thought about her. My mind is playing games with me, Ms. Finesse is not my type of girl─ because the only type of girl that made me smiling like this is (y/n). The only girl I found myself feeling butterflies, but even them couldn't stop me from falling. Yes, after all this time─ I slowly gained feelings for her but I must not act it otherwise I can't forgive myself from confessing to that girl.“I found her without looking, and I found myself falling without trying.”

That's when I heard a fierce knock on my door, “Langris, why is (y/n) all soaked? Didn't you bring her here with you?” Captain asked worried for his member who just got soaked because of the rain. She's stupid.