𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧-𝑌𝑢𝑛𝑜 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

REQUESTED BY : Valy88

|WEATHER|YUNO GRINBERYALL X READER

|WEATHER|
YUNO GRINBERYALL X READER

b a d u m p

That's what his heart beat sounds once you're there beside him wheezing with your hands holding your stomach. Butterflies in belly as he sighed trying to cover his heated pink cheeks as if he realized you just wrapped your arms around his.

He knew he is in love with his best friend, Y/n L/n. After all, he's not a stupid Shrimp unlike his best friend, Asta who's too oblivious on the girls simping for his loud ass.

And as of today, Yuno decided that he will not let this day pass without telling you his true romantic feelings,he even consulted Mimosa and his Captain about this thing.Yet, the deal is, He doesn't know how to confess.

With him pinning you on the wall, Yuno claimed "You're mine" the wind blew between the two figures as your laugh broke the atmosphere.

"Is this some kind of pranks? I love how you act intimidating there" you complimented and left him alone confused on what is your answer.

That's the worst case scenario that may happen if he uses Mimosa's wild dreams. "Yuno!" You claimed as you wiped your tears from guffawing, "Wanna come with me? I'm going to visit Hage" You mentioned and grinned knowing what'll be his answer, he's your best friend after all.

"Do you think it'll be safe to drive with that dark clouds?" Yuno asked pointing his fingers outside the window making you sigh in disappointment.

"It's not like the weather will be that bad" you whining trying to win his 'yes' still he passed your figure and just brought his hand over your head, "Stay." He remarked and immediately walked away without sparing any glance, What's up with him? You thought deciding to shrug it off.

And you being the dumbass you are, a fool or a stupid girl you didn't paid attention on what Yuno warned. You are sure you're going to reach Hage in no time.

You crossed your arms as you sat on your broom, there, you flew away from the base heading to Hage with an intent of reaching it before the storm strikes.

• ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

As Yuno walked around the base, the thunder strikes loudly as the rain started getting heavier. He sighed and decided to follow his Captain's advise, Just do what makes her happy and casually tell her about your feelings.

It may sound easy, but Yuno feels like his feelings is in a battlefield. He prepared a hot chocolate with blankets, knocking to your door hoping he could receive any of your noise.

"Y/n?" He asked and started getting suspicious as the room remained quiet whilst Belle kept squealing or shouting in front of Yuno's ears. "Idiot! She's not there" Belle mentioned as Yuno turned around facing her.

"What do you mean?" He asked and checked outside who's raining severely. Don't tell me... That stupid dork knucklehead! Yuno cursed internally as he realized you were out there not knowing if you reached the Hage.

He immediately held his communication device and started contacting Sister Lily, "Yuno-san?" She asked with her angelic voice as she answered the phone. "Is Y/n there Sister Lily?" Yuno straightforwardly asked aware that the time is ticking.

"No, she's not here, why?"

"Ah, I see, Thanks" Yuno claimed and ended the phone call immediately, clicking his tongue he began to worry. What happened? Why Aren't you in Hage Village? Did something bad happened? Danger?

He immediately rushed towards the exit, "Vice Captain, Where are you going with this worsening weather?" One of the members asked as a thunder flashed. "Let's─" "Enter inside, I still need to pick up someone" Yuno said and flew away with his hood over his head.

"What?!" The member said as she watched Yuno flew away amidst of the weather. This isn't his plan, he wanted to confess to you in a normal way. But what happened? He's out there searching for you in the middle of this bad forecast.

With the sunsetting still raining, his clothes were already drenched, as he roam around the forest near the Hage he felt someone's mana deciding to go down checking who is it.

"YUNO?" The girl asked as she saw him enter the small cottage. "Oi, Y/n" Yuno coldly murmured as he sat on the couch still shivering from the cold. "Why are you here?!" She asked while bringing a blanket for him to gain warmth along with new clothes.

"Here" You said as he snatched the clothes off you, heading to the bathroom wanting to change as soon as possible. As he came out, he saw the table with a hot chocolate and two blankets, yes, this is how he wants to confess earlier.

"Come on" Y/n claimed as she took a sip on her hot chocolate, "Cold weather means hot chocolate" She mumbled and giggled as Yuno sat beside her. "What if something bad happened to you?" Yuno asked as he held the cup ready to take a sip.

"But I'm alive" She claimed knowing she made her best friend worry after all you would do the same if that happened to him. "You're really a fool, a dork" He uttered and chuckled as you pouted, "Mean, after I prepared your hot chocolate this is how you'll repay me" Y/n said as she made a dramatic act in front of Yuno.

"Come here" Yuno said as he made a space beside him, She went beside him sitting comfortably. With her humming, that's all the noise they could hear; as the time passes by, Yuno brought his hand on your head slowly bringing it towards his shoulders.

"Sleep, I heard you haven't gotten enough sleep these past nights" He uttered as you nodded with your lidded eyes. As you yawned stretching your arms, you laid on Yuno's shoulders and there, you closed your eyes ready to fall asleep.

And there, for the entire day... Yuno Grinberyall didn't succeed on his plan. At the end of the day, He hasn't confessed to Y/n L/n or just he thought...

But, you can't sleep... Not yet. You have to hear those sentences, words. "Oi" You whined with your deadpanned face, "Why? I told you to sleep didn't I?" He asked and wrapped a blanket around your petite body.

"Do you think you could confess to a sleeping person? Are you stupid?" You teased as you guffawed. "Haha, I've overheard Captain's and yours conversation" You informed as Yuno sudden blushed from the embarassment.

"So, Confess?" You invited as you fidget your fingers, "I mean I feel the same but I want the guy to confess first" You uttered as you giggled along with the rain slowly getting weaker.

"Alright, I love you." He said and pulled you towards to him again, "Now go to sleep" He murmured as he started cuddling with you stroking your hair deciding to sleep with you despite of the fact, The rain already stopped.

Smiling, 'It's thanks to the bad weather why we're officially together now' you thought and started snoring loudly.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ •
Hey hey hey!
Finally A Yuno Fluff! And, if you like this chapter give it some votes! And sorry if I update slow... Let's just say I'm having a trouble keeping up to my studies *sweats awkwardly*

Alright! And thank you for reading, supporting and following me if you did

─ aluxca

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══