𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙-𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

•|DESTINED|•
William x Reader

Requested by: MinakoArisato04
Thank you for waiting! I hope I reached your desired request!

════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

You are Y/n Roselei, The sister of Charlotte Roselei. The New Captain of Metallic Petals. A person who does believe in 'Destiny', A Person who will soon meet her the one.
════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

Y/n POV
"For your New Mission as the New Captain, I'll assign you in this place" The Wizard King commanded. "Yes sir! I'll prove to you that you won't regret of making me the  Captain of Metallic Petals!" I cheered before leaving with respect.

I traveled with my Nature Magic and immediately went on the place where I am assigned. Yet,On what I saw,A One guy fightning 20 people in the battlefield.

"Eh? I didn't expect there's a lot of friends(enemy) will welcome me" I uttered before heading on the battlefield.

"Nature Magic: Dryad!" I claimed and a Fairy appeared in front of us. "Dryad Magic: Soft Bliss!" I added and there, The 20 people were knocked out. "Gotta go! Take Care Captain Vangeance!" I cheered and flew away.

William POV
20 Different Mages. I knew it's easy for me even they're surrounding me. Until,A Girl came in front of me and started chanting her spells. I watched her summon her dryad while I supported her with my World Tree Magic.

I was amazed on her strength,And what's confusing is,She knew her name. But,I stopped from my world and Thought, I'm well-known as well from this Kingdom so I mustn't be that Surprised if someone knew my name.

She left me alone while I began to check the civilians if there were any injuries.I finished checking everyone and gladly,Everyone is okay. "I'll send other mages here for your safety" I stated before leaving them.

While taking my way through our base,I can't forget that girl,Her face,Her figure,Her magic,Her soft voice and her smile. It was perfect.

It was already Night when I reached our base,I passed the other members whom are greeting me consequently. "Good Evening, Captain Vangeance" Alecdora greeted and bowed.

"Good Evening" I stated and entered my room. I locked my room and laid on the bed,I removed my mask and put it down my desk near the bed.

I sighed in relief and brought my arms on my eyes. I closed my eyes and there,A softly smiled as I picture her on my mind.

If we'll meet tomorrow, I'll take it as a hint that I'll date you.

Y/n POV
"Come on, We'll be late on our meeting" My sister claimed and brushed her hair again. "It's literally 5:30am and our meeting starts on 6:40am" I whined and brought myself downstairs.

"Geez,So excited to see Yami but,Too shy to admit her feelings" I teased and giggled. "Y/n Roselei!" She claimed and started blushing mess.

─────

We reached the building where the meeting will be held. As we entered inside,I stopped my tracks. "I'll go wander around" I said and walked again.

"No,You might get lost" She uttered. "How could I become a Captain if Even in this place I get lost?" I asked her sarcastically.